• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official FAU Community Thread (FAU Smashfests Fridays 7-11pm)

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
I really hope I can find a ride on Friday.

If everyone's drunk they won't mind me being really high.

No one ever does anyways.
the whole drunken smash was this pasted sunday.

Yo jason ill be down to driving u up to fau to smash again. I got no school fridays so im always in laudy just chillin being lazy. xD

btw, we got a funding going towards a gamebridge, lets go! its $65 i chipped in $10 and so does ed. thats $20 with charlies $25 amazon gift card that leaves us at $45. gogogo chip ins!

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
we should get a huge *** smash get together this friday. even know we do smash at school. i MEAN A REALLLLLY REALLY BIG ONE. haha

White Out

Smash Apprentice
the whole drunken smash was this pasted sunday.

Yo jason ill be down to driving u up to fau to smash again. I got no school fridays so im always in laudy just chillin being lazy. xD

btw, we got a funding going towards a gamebridge, lets go! its $65 i chipped in $10 and so does ed. thats $20 with charlies $25 amazon gift card that leaves us at $45. gogogo chip ins!
I'll Chip in 10 if you all learn to play Brawl ^_^ i really need people to play against... =(

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
I posted this in the Florida Smash Circuit thread:

"This would be tight. I would like to request FAU to be one of the circuit sites. The smash(melee) community at FAU is literally booming.(See FAU Community Thread) An event like this would go along way not only for the FAU community but this could also help revive the SEFL Melee community.(If you haven't notice, Melee is on the come up) Thank you.

Edit: If you have any questions about the FAU site please feel free to PM me."

It would be really nice for FAU to host a major tourney that would be apart of the Smash Circuit. In order to build support for this idea please go to the FSC thread and request FAU as a circuit site. Thank you.

The thread: FSC - Florida Smash Circuit -
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217349

Edit: Please excuse the double post.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
I'll Chip in 10 if you all learn to play Brawl ^_^ i really need people to play against... =(
anyhow we are back down to $30 because charlie has to use that gift card on his sister. So if pete, dwayne, and david chip in $10 thats $60. Just need 1-2 more for the shipping and handling and we are good to go.

And pete ill play brawl with u sure why not for fun. But dont expect me to get all serious and stuff like i do when i get pissed at melee ^_^. Ill just be messing around it that game <3

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
I posted this in the Florida Smash Circuit thread:

"This would be tight. I would like to request FAU to be one of the circuit sites. The smash(melee) community at FAU is literally booming.(See FAU Community Thread) An event like this would go along way not only for the FAU community but this could also help revive the SEFL Melee community.(If you haven't notice, Melee is on the come up) Thank you.

Edit: If you have any questions about the FAU site please feel free to PM me."

It would be really nice for FAU to host a major tourney that would be apart of the Smash Circuit. In order to build support for this idea please go to the FSC thread and request FAU as a circuit site. Thank you.

The thread: FSC - Florida Smash Circuit -
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217349
i already did wayyyyy ahead of you dwayne. =P

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
well to bump this i preordered street fighter 4...... selling my brawl copy and a few other games.... hope its fun. And no marlon you can sleep over my house for 5 days. xD
Yo Ivan I think I lost my platinum Wutang chain at your house. If you can't find it, I'll come around say... February 20th and help you find it.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
=/

Sad moment guys. Lost the Gamebridge today cuz I couldnt get ontop of it cuz some ***** at work was on myspace and I couldnt get on the computer....

I'll try harder next time

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
we left at like 11:30pm. regardless i was tired of getting *****. I came home and played people in left 4 dead to make me feel better inside.
lol Hey I didn't do much better either, so that's a poor excuse.

P.S., D@mn man, my Wutang chain, I need to find it!

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord

good f'nin game. thats all i g2 say. emerald green is mine and the red one is ivans. muahahahhaha
I usually don't care about stuff like this, but those are some sexy controllers. Makes me want to pretty mine up too.

I wonder if they just have clear gloss?

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
How do they play???? Can he do one for me???
Those are probably some of the hottest controllers I've every seen. Too Good.
they play like they did before they were painted. I could do everything im able to do with these with any other controller. But im not a lagking tester here. cuz i dont think any of my tv (cept for my room tv ^_^) lag. Q_Q and yes marlon, he glossed them. He was going to do my buttons black but refrained from it cuz ill sooner or later wear them out back to thier old colors.

and yes. they are sexy. and idk what he can do for you guys yet, he did it as a birthday gift and his boss said that was ok.

Special E.D.

Smash Cadet
ill sell it to u for 15 bucks when i get it. haha

and dwayne i dunno how much he will charge but i got it for free since it was my bday!!! and they play fine. i can wavedash and everything. just like a new controller.

MUAHAHA ALL OF U ARE JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ^_^ <3

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord

and dwayne i dunno how much he will charge but i got it for free since it was my bday!!! and they play fine. i can wavedash and everything. just like a new controller.

Now all you need is the skills to match up with that purty controller. :p

Better train that Marth!

Smilez

Smash Journeyman

Ask him if he'll do it for $10. Times are hard. Its patrick right?

Opus_IX

Smash Cadet
Did he clean out the crack that separates the top and bottom halves? If not, now that hand grease is permanently locked in there. That NASTINESS. Just think about that every time you pick that controller up.

lol, part of that was jealousy. The rest was actual concern.

Top Bottom