• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Falco Video Thread

peterx

Smash Apprentice
OH MY BAD! I totally forgot about this thread, thanks for the advice though, I kind of realized after watching the videos that my approach was getting kind of predictable. Hopefully now I learned from my mistakes, I'll try to record some new videos soon to show my progress.

battousai555

Smash Ace
Not bad.

Improvement: your Falco needs to be Red and listen to better music (JK!)

I'm sure you can tell what mistakes you made just by watching your own video. Just try not to make so many little mistakes (especially against Ganon b/c one mistake will probably lead to death as you already know), and try to land behind him more to prevent shield-grabbing in case you **** up.

Keep up the good work.

Eggm

Smash Hero
What I noticed # 1 thing was COMBOS. Your combos need serious work. Next was the off stage game your recoveries are really really obvious. Edge guarding wasn't' as bas but it still needs a little work.

Specific tips work on dairing at the right moment after shines so you can land with them and either get more shines or up tilts you seem to juts shine and do like a nair or bair in the air and thats it the end of your combo a couple times where you were in real good position to keep the combos going. Your opponent isn't bad also lol his tech skill seems a little more refined for the moment. I would suggest just comboing the floatier chars and practice that vs the cpu for awhile use level 3 cpu's they have the most random DI. Also he seems to be always just shielding once you jump at him and waiting for a shield grab which he got when you started your ariels as soon as you jumped cause then they hit his shield with less hit stun. So since he basically always shields and keeps it up from what i saw start your ariels later like on your way down after you fast fall and he won't be able to shield grab u. Or just don't do an air attack at all fast fall and grab or multishine or whatever.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
What I noticed # 1 thing was COMBOS. Your combos need serious work. Next was the off stage game your recoveries are really really obvious. Edge guarding wasn't' as bas but it still needs a little work.

Specific tips work on dairing at the right moment after shines so you can land with them and either get more shines or up tilts you seem to juts shine and do like a nair or bair in the air and thats it the end of your combo a couple times where you were in real good position to keep the combos going. Your opponent isn't bad also lol his tech skill seems a little more refined for the moment. I would suggest just comboing the floatier chars and practice that vs the cpu for awhile use level 3 cpu's they have the most random DI. Also he seems to be always just shielding once you jump at him and waiting for a shield grab which he got when you started your ariels as soon as you jumped cause then they hit his shield with less hit stun. So since he basically always shields and keeps it up from what i saw start your ariels later like on your way down after you fast fall and he won't be able to shield grab u. Or just don't do an air attack at all fast fall and grab or multishine or whatever.
Eggm help me, I heard you were good at this game. :3

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Not bad.

Improvement: your Falco needs to be Red and listen to better music (JK!)

I'm sure you can tell what mistakes you made just by watching your own video. Just try not to make so many little mistakes (especially against Ganon b/c one mistake will probably lead to death as you already know), and try to land behind him more to prevent shield-grabbing in case you **** up.

Keep up the good work.

DONT land behind ganons big *** or he'll reverse up B you for a nice 19-20%

dawn001

Smash Ace

yeah i do need to use more bairs and nairs ... ill work on that .
my egde guard is bad so i will work on the too..

battousai555

Smash Ace
And after the shine? I do this to people all the time dude, they never see it coming the first time.
Another shine if you're fast enough, a JC grab if you're cool enough, or just a waveshine. Now that you've told me this, I'll assume all Ganons will try this all of the time. Now I know not to be an idiot and do nothing after I shine the back of a Ganon's shield. THANKS!

PB&J

Smash Hero
2 things u need to improve on is edge guarding which is like 40 % of the game and your di..lasers wont hurt more either but it seems u have the jist of what ur doing

use a little more up tilts after your dairs and not always shine ..besides that u are decent..if u work on these things u will ****...oh and if ur opponent sheilds alot try baiting him to a grab..hope that helped

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Your teching is sort of inconsistant, which made a lot of gannon's combos, well, work. Your offensive play is ok, but mostly eggm covered everything I was going to say. Lastly, use your god**** lazers. You only used them when it wasn't useful, so yeah, try using your lazers at odd moments, 'cause that hitstun will give you time to approach.
then again, I'm just a scrub. Good luck, happy smashing.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Hm, i like that you pass right through the opponent with aerials. I only watched 2 of the matches, And your reverse lasering is terrible. (from what i saw). The only recovery move you use is the side-b, which is terrible. It has absolutely no priority as an attack. I bet if you shine, where you would side-b, your opponent would react to it. then you could up-b back on, (depends on opponent... most people don't use laggy moves to edgeguard =/)But yea, you only use the up-b when you're too low, and you got hit out of your side-b.....
Some approaches that can be used... (which i think is the best) is laser into shine on their shield.
I also noticed (maybe? i was watching mangos falco like 5 min earlier lol) that you just rush in without lasering, when you're really close to them (example would be if you teched straight up next to them). Imo, falcos approach is terrible without a laser protecting you, because you pretty much come in with a vertical attack. Which brings me to my next point, you should n-air more. But, you were playing a peach, so i understand why you were d-air'ing so much. And another thing, mix everything up, f-throw, b-throw.... do things fast that make the opponent go like wtf?
eh, w/e
im not good at helping people, and you'll prolly disregard anything i say anyways.

I actually hate how OFTEN I do cross ups. Many are unintentional, and cause me to whiff my shines far too often.

A guide I read said something about the safe zone regarding lasering. At a certain distance it becomes dangerous to try to laser. Against Peach for example, she can easily catch me with a dash attack or a F-Tilt.

About my reverse lasers: My controller's analog stick is stiff. I pivot instead of turning around in mid air. Not anything I can do, considering the controller is too crap/broken to attempt to fix. I just got a new controller. It's a little better, but I'm not used to it yet. When using good, broken in controllers, my tech skill increases phenomenally.

I'm gonna do match 1 on YS because its one of the shorter ones and I love that map.

Your first mistake is at 3 seconds when you choose to go below peach rather than stay above her, at the very beginning of the match you have momentum because you hit with an early laser, you should have either lasers some more until she moved then try and take advantage of her approach, or take to the sky, Peach doesn't have anything from below Falco, really take advantage of that with good aerial mixups.

at 7 seconds your approach is predictable, it works though so I can't really get down on you too bad, definitely mix it up a little bit with dash dances, its okay to be fast and aggressive like this too but don't let it become a habit.

9 seconds you miss the shine, I thought it would hit too but its something to note, go for nairs in that situation next time for the free damage.

10 seconds you fail to follow up on a solid drill, it was CCed, so you could have gabbed, or shined, utilt could work but is dangerous because she could dsmash before it goes off. Even another short hop drill could have been good to continue pressure, although she could Up B out of that if she expected it.

I liked your double drill shortly after that, it was solid pressure, its good that you don't shine all the time needlessly, thats a big problem most people have.

Great job at 20 seconds with the jab dsmash, I would have shot some lasers to force a drop and tried for a ledgeguard of some kind though.

32 seconds I don't like your fsmash, it worked though. But if it hadn't you would have been in a bad position.

38.5 seconds you should have utilted, it almost looked like you tried and missed it, overall though good stuff. Had you landed that tilt though you were just a shine away from the stock ^_^

51 seconds you use a get up attack, I would go for a waveland on the platform or get up with a drill or nair.

58 seconds you miss space the bair, you probably should have airdodged onto the platform for a better position.

1:01 - I think you could have airdodged onto the cloud, forward b was a predictable choice but not bad, I don't know if you really had another option for sure.

1:08 - after 1 or 2 lasers just space yourself from the ledge and be patient, dash dance camp and follow up his get up option. Or even stand still, the most important thing is that peach can't really ledge hop so she has less options than other characters.

1:13 - fsmash again ^_^

1:25 - great combo beforehand, after the shine though you should have immediately done a bair to continue the combo. Textbook and well executed though =)

1:27 - you could have done better laser pressure with a fullhop triple laser

1:37 - you should have turned around and moved a little, gotten to a platform or spaced a bair

1:43 - waveland on the top platform drop through and punish the dsmash

1:47 - I don't like jab vs peach

2:00 - 2:09 - spaced nairs would have been a better pressure option, try and provoke a reaction with safe attacks and punish.

2:20 - good recovery and good followup, although dsmash would have been a poor choice had he not rolled, it still wouldn't leave you open.

2:34 - good platform drop, drill a little later to prevent grabs, this is the type of thing you should be doing the whole match, stay above that cheap hooker.

2:48 you do another get up attack that gets you killed. Learn to waveland and double laser back to the ledge.

Otherwise not bad, just work on your decision making skills.
Thanks very much for the input. <3

Before I saw this, I actually spent a few days completely reworking my overall strategy. I spend less time pressuring aggressively, and began to play more passively. In the past, YS and FoD were my favorite stages against anyone who's not named Marth. Now I even lose to Peach players, despite what I believe to be an advantage the stage. I prefer to take Peach, and most other players to Battlefield, Final Destination (Except against Fox and Marth) and Pokemon Stadium. I have room to use my newly improved laser game, plus I spend less time approaching, than I do punishing with simple options, such as Drill - Shine - Bair. I do get impatient with Marth. Despite how well I play against Marth, he is just a natural counter to my entire being. It's usually just un-winnable for me.

I'll have new vids up soon!

battousai555

Smash Ace
About my reverse lasers: My controller's analog stick is stiff. I pivot instead of turning around in mid air. Not anything I can do, considering the controller is too crap/broken to attempt to fix. I just got a new controller. It's a little better, but I'm not used to it yet. When using good, broken in controllers, my tech skill increases phenomenally.
Most people would probably say "NO JOHNZZ," but I can totally relate. Some controllers are too old and don't work properly anymore, and the brand new ones are far too stiff.

I heard somewhere that the Japanese controllers are made of better material and hold up a lot better. Can anyone validate this statement? I certainly want to believe it.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Most people would probably say "NO JOHNZZ," but I can totally relate. Some controllers are too old and don't work properly anymore, and the brand new ones are far too stiff.

I heard somewhere that the Japanese controllers are made of better material and hold up a lot better. Can anyone validate this statement? I certainly want to believe it.
I wouldn't know. A friend of mine, TemplarPsi on the boards, imported a teal controller, but for the most part since it's not broken in yet, (he played with it for like a month then quit melee for wow) it's still pretty gimpy.

For me; with bad/new controllers I have to consciously monitor simple things like L-Cancelling, Wavedashing, and even SHL. My hands have the techniques memorized, but with a bad/new controller, I can't play by instinct/memory. I have to watch what I'm doing. I can actually post some videos with me playing with a good controller, and videos playing with a bad controller to point out the immense difference in how I play with the two controllers.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I just updated the first page with many, many more matches. I urge everyone to watch my matches vs Kyle, and the second set of games vs Saet. Kyle plays Marth, a character I have a world of problems playing against, and need all the help I can get.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Rubyiris!!!!!!!!!! yo.. what's up man? ready for Mewtwo's revenge!???

anyway man.. i came here to help ya out w/ya bird...=]

no lie man i'm liking what i'm seeing.. you've improved a lot man.. that's freaking awesome! looks like you've a little bit of trouble w/Marth tho... allrite.. i watched most of you're set w/Marth playing vs Jackie and i'm currently watching the others.. so far..

allrite first things first? Do you know how To Reverse Laser? If not I.. HIGHLY recommend you get to learning that.. The extra spacing you can get on that reverse laser can alter your approach and give you many more options... it's great on Marth too!

Allrite.. you're approach against Marth was TOO repetetive, and Jetfour punished you for that each time for the most part.. You would set up w/6-10 lasers and then you would throw yourself into him hoping your technical skills would cover the rest. Luckily Jetfour didn't punish you heavily enough, it could've been a lot worse then what happened.. even so he'd still take a stock or something close after you did all that work just to find a way in.

Believe it or Not.. abuse Falco's grab game against Marth, Falco's grabs in general aren't potentially devastating but can get the job done especially on a defensive style Marth like the one Jetfour plays. I notice you were being shieldgrabbed frequently from your N-air, D-air approach which Marth punished you on very well at that, also that's where you're repetetive approach came in to play as well.

Another useful thing to add in your game - don't charge in blindly.. mix it up..try and make you're opponent react to the way you move.. simple things... as running up to them and WD backwards, approach and retreat.. Dashdance around him.. Use the Platforms and waveland around the stage. All in all dance around the stage ALOT more often.. Now i'm not saying overdo it. because there IS such a thing as doing that too much, which will make it vague, but use it more often.. simple dashdancing, and using the stage can set you up w/so many more options. - mindgames - The way Falco moves around the stage and how his comboing system works w/his game you most definetely want to dance around the stage. since he can be gimped so easily by many characters, so dancing around and waiting for the perfect approach isn't a bad idea. and you'll know when the right time to strike is! If used effectively you can make you're opponent do a move which will make them vulnerable for those few seconds is all Falco needs to get started!

EDIT: ok i just watched some more matches it looks like you do know the reverse lazers, just you don't use them when you should use them. but it's cool for now, just use them for spacing.. the extra spacing is always good. however in all of the matches..there is one thing that Falco in general owns that I didn't see any of.. <JABS. are ..AMAZING.. Jabs can start combos they can finish combos via resets.. Jabs with Falco are VERY good... if you're in a situation where you can't Dair, Nair, shine.. try Dair/Nair, Jab, L cancel repeat.. that approach can set up many options as well..
so currently that Jab is the 1 thing that is very important to your game.. another thing I noted but some people have different opinions is the CC, if you're at low damage and you know you're opponent is going to hit you. just CC take the hit and shine and start you're combo. taking 10% damage is worth dealing possibly 100% damage back with combos. so yeah give it a shot!

In general, technical wise.. man I'm liking a whole lot.. I want you to get Reverse laserz..those are the pwnage! so many more spacing options that you can use and approach with..

Keep it up man! it's looking great! sadly though My H3 teamates are kinda getting mad at me =/ so yeah i'm a go back to H3 for a while, noobs don't even have their general yet..*sigh* well yeah man keep at it and i'll come back to watch some more soon! =]

BTW: Do you even remember me? xD and i read ur message on the AZ Boards? which food man? i'll do any food? pizza, wings, burgers, it don't matter and yeah i'll play pokemon too?

Keep it up.. it's lookin great tho.. I'm a watch the others now and help you out more if I can!

BTW - (Below my sig) yeah it's Mewtwo - you should rate/critique/watch my Mewtwo after all it is Mewtwo's revenge! gotta play him you know! lol.. you don't have to.. but i'm in the Mewtwo section.. help me out if u spot stuff!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I feel like I should explain why I don't/can't reverse laser as often as I like.

I played against Jetfour on a Wednesday. We hadn't taken Ninjade's controller from Saet's house yet, so I was stuck with a friends controller, which is pretty bad. When I try to reverse laser with the controller, it pivots instead. I tried the same thing on other controllers to test if it was just me doing the technique incorrectly, but it really did come down to the quality of the control stick. I have alot of problems with stiff controllers. Most people I know complain about loose control sticks, but I prefer them. I need a loose control stick to perform things like:

Reverse Laser
Moving the shield without jumping/rolling/spot dodging.
double laser from edge.
jump down double laser from the edge, or platforms.
wavedash/dash cancelled uptilt
angled forward tilts

I also need a loose Y button. When the button is stiff, I can't short hop with Fox. It's not a problem with Falco usually, but with my current controller, occasionally the Y button sticks, resulting in random fullhops.

I played against Saet, Nicknyte, and Kyle Friday and Saturday, when I was able to get my hands on a tolerable controller. Also, Thursday/Friday is the timeframe I spent reworking how I play Falco, and putting an improved emphasis on his laser game.

Anyways about the matches:

Yeah, I played pretty bad against Jetfour. I played him a few days before I decided to adapt a defensive style. What Jetfour was doing to me was one of the reasons why I quit Falco for about 2 months to work on Fox. I often play too recklessly, or too aggressively, and get wrecked by smart players. After learning Fox, and adopting a defensive style, I find Marth easier to deal with, but I usually still get destroyed. I've got some videos of my Falco vs Nicknyte's Marth and Luigi, but I began to become impatient with myself, since I was playing pretty bad that day.

Something I noticed: I miss A LOT of L-Cancels. The problem is the situations that I do miss them, I can't practice alone to remedy. It's stuff like missing L-Cancels vs tall characters, two characters, or if they move their shield up.

One problem I have with Marth is that I'm not sure what to approach him with. As soon as I find something that works, I stick with it, which is hit or miss, and with the case of Jetfour, it was a severe miss. I have the same relative problem vs Kyle, but Kyle isn't as good as Jetfour. It's not as big of a problem against Nicknyte. He spends less time problem solving, and more time keeping on Falco's junk, which is also a problem in its own.

I do grab/jab. I'm trying to cut back on jabbing, however. For example; Against Saet, I jab a whole lot, to the point where some situations it's become automatic, and ends up in a shield grab, a habit I'm trying to break. Also; Upthrow is a beast. I didn't know how good it was, until I watched all those games, you, Axe, and Forward played with Falco.

Yeah, I remember some of the SV crew. I met Axe at Bwill's RR, and of course I met the two of you at SV. I didn't actually enter, since I had a pretty bad migraine. I spent most of the day playing friendlies vs the SV crew. I am proud to say that I won most of the games I played. <3

One thing I would like to learn is how to platform sliding. One thing I saw Axe, and Forward do quite often is space their aerials, and lasers on the platform so that the lag would be auto-cancelled by the falling animation. I can do it with illusion, and laser, but I can't seem to space the aerials correctly.

The next thing on my agenda, is learning things, such as:

Drill > Shine > Jump > Waveland onto platform > do moar combos.

I'm just recently getting the gist of how it's done, but I can't seem to put it to practical use. It's one of the things that I kept seeing in the Axe vs Forward, and you vs Axe, and I continue to see when I watch videos of DSW, Zhu, and Lunin.

About CCing: It's pretty risky, but I do it against Peach. I try it against Marth, but I usually fail and get *****. Specifically, I try to CC his up+b return, especially since I secondary Zelda. D-Tilt KOs are an amazing way to end a floaty characters life, when Falco's other killing moves either telegraph themselves won't kill her clean, or Peach is too high a percentage to combo into a clean KO.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
allrite cool... quick note.. DO NOT get used to CCing on Peach.. that is a DEATHWISH!.. CC against any character EXCEPT for Peach.. You know what that D-smash can do to people.

The jab does indeed have a weakness .. and that is it can be CC or also shield grabbed but in situations can reset you're opponent to restart your approach!

As for the controller thing.. man you need to find one you can get built in and used to. i'm going thru that same problem right now as we speak,

You said you want to do the Drill > shine > DOUBLE jump > waveland do more combos..
double jumping the timing is much easier.. and during the shine you might be able to pull multiple shines.

Lol I was about to post just watch some games of Falco dittos I have of Me against Forward, Axe vs Forward but I forgot we haven't even uploaded them...SV's been a bit lazy =/ maybe soon tho but yeah Me and axe have MULTIPLE Falco dittos on youtube..

As for your approach against Marth the whole idea is to make him keep guessing what you're going to do. so changing from aerials to just running up and grabbing you're opponent! Try different things. usually against Marth. N-air is a safe option rather than D-air but it all depends you know..

Just experience and try multiple things! there will be a point where sheer experience against players will become a major role to you're gameplay!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
At the moment, I lack experience. I've been to two melee tournaments, and two brawl tournaments. This will be my third. Each tournament I've been to, regardless if I placed or not helped me immensely.

Also; I have a question regarding Shine - Bair at high percentage (100%+) I noticed that most technical Falco players were able to pull amazingly fast Shine - Bair combos, often for the KO at higher percentages. I'm trying to figure out how it's done. I notice that if I simply go Shine - Bair using only the initial jump, it always misses. I then tried Shine - Double jump - Bair, and it only connects partially, then I wondered if I go Jump - Shine - Double Jump - Bair. I noticed I was finally able to do what they were doing.

I had a controller I was used to, but it got stolen the day Brawl came out. Ever since, I've been struggling to find a store in Tucson that stocks even used ones. I finally managed to find a used game cube bundle. @_@

So I spent about 30 minutes practicing reverse laser, and shine - bair at high percentages, and I noticed that I have a hard time doing reverse laser going to the right side of the screen. I need to work on it more.

*Edit.*

Play my Zelda wih your M2. We need to rep those low tiers. <3

DippnDots

Feral Youth
i wish controllers were perfect. ALL THE TIME.

god sometimes controlling space, time, matter, logic would be so useful. >.<
Psh you can control logic whenever you want, just get a PHD in philosophy and run your mouth 24/7.

EDIT: Holy **** this is the big 900? Better not waste my 1000th post on something stupid

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Is there any reason my my videos were merged with this thread? It really seems counterproductive to have everyone's vids in one threat, especially since most vids were uploaded for criticism, which makes sense for each player to have their own thread, since every player needs a different kind of help.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
So yeah , here are like 3 friendlies from last night. I kinda suck here * 3 am johns * + Controller fail johns + the fact that I'm playing a pretty sexy sheik. xD all jokes.

Peterx(falco) vs I.B.(Sheik) Friendlies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJhRhh2l_zA (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wv79RXor8o (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GQEjM2EOZk (3)

Stos (Link) vs. Peterx (Falco)
match 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbinv8dIb40
match 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcWJ4lIKovs
match 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBoSiRGY2rY

Peterx (falco) vs Raynex (fox)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUjGFIjzOeM(1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSGZ-lT6ak (2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmyjAm0oyA (3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9NlOCbm770 (4)

Best combo/ sex video ever feat raynex
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3cQiIEKu8
just bumping this..

Eggz

Smash Hero
Eggz' Falco tourney vids - advice/critique, please.

I've been maining falco lately, as he is less affected/prone to huge technical error or even minor personal peccadillo, unlike Fox, who any quantity of imperfection instills doubtful feelings that I'm playing much worse than I am and overwhelms me with in game insecurity.
I have a few big/big-ish tournaments coming up that I'd like to win, and I'll likely mostly be going Falco, except probably against other Falcos and aggro Foxes. So I'd like as much advice and critique as possible. I don't watch vids, and the only techs I know are ones I've developed alongside Silent Wolf, or blatantly copied from him, so I'm pretty blind to a lot of obscure Falco warlockery. Thanks for your help Falco community.
<3

These sets are riddled with random matches of my tertiaries/fox, so if you see one, either watch it and get an erection, or just skip it. Just a heads up. Also bear in mind that I have a problem with focusing against players I deem inferior, so if you see me say...jumping into missiles cuz I didn't see them coming or walking around fsmashing...yeah.

Eggz vs Ka Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBwjKqI-8HM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuaJhpXo3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U6YDhHrCk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnJma_kT7Xo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBQatHMOhfQ

Eggz vs Silent Wolf 1

http://files.filefront.com/Silentwolf+Marth+vs+Eggz4wmv/;13368947;/fileinfo.html

Eggz vs Silent Wolf 2

Eggz vs Bladewise 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTjpTp9okaY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9RtkqiRNE
A few matches are missing. idk why.

Eggz vs Vish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmJZuhChPHw (1-3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAoS0BnlNVc (4-5)

My Marth and Peach are in matches 2,3, and 4

Eggz vs ThePrime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_naqU9sKI

Eggz vs Daltsy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qNiaTLas4Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eM5T8vwe6M

As far as I notice, my worst areas are basic dair combos, shield pressure, and reacting to SDI on drills. Again, please help. Critizism or compliments are completely welcome.

More videos obviously incoming.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i dont think u remember me, but i was the marth u vsed in cast4 that u 2-1'd me.

i think ur approaches are a bit repetitive, like not much variation and ur techs are easier to read than other people. u got great edgegaurding though.

ditto what kevinM said.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
Edgegaurding is great, you tend to use leh-zarz like a mad-man, I see you try to pillar a lot but it fails out on you and your techs are pretty repetitive.

The only things I really noticed.

Falco is no easier character to main. He seems all "sticky" and "gooy" but that's just me.

Top Bottom