• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Epic "What's Your Marth Color?" Thread

PCHU

Smash Lord
Darn, someone else was the light-blue.
I don't see those too often, so that's how I am identifiable.
Sadly, people are taking my color.......
Oh well.
This sucks, though.
I hoped I was alone.
Like with my Minty Fox, my Blue Falco, and my Blue Wolf.
Dark Sonic is often taken, so I think I will choose minty-green Sonic.

PCHU

Smash Lord
WHY do so many people like light blue Marth?
I thought people would hate it.
Oh well.

I guess I choose it because it's watery and such.

frozensilver

Smash Rookie
I used to use White Marth, but now I use Light Blue. I believe its a homage to his original game. Plus, it changes his hair color

It seems as if everyone picks Red, White, Black or Light Blue. I like all of them except for red. I dont know why people like it so much...

stardawg

Smash Rookie
White marth always.... although if someone steals my color and won't change, I will have to go with light blue marth. =)

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
hmm, normal has always given me the best results. I try doing different colors, like white stuck the second best, but i got almost sick of it and switched back to normal.

Ranuu

Smash Rookie
I have a small television, and am usually playing four-person matches, so I use white or light blue, just to identify myself (everyone else seems so obsessed with dark colors anymore). If I'm playing on a larger t.v., I'll also throw in red every once in a while. The first two have grown on me, though.

IDK

Smash Lord
i like white. on some stages with red/black i get lost in the background.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I've used White Marth since Melee. I don't exactly know why, I guess I just like white.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I played Black in Meele, but I like the Red outfit in Brawl cuz it brings out a little more black than Meele did and my colors are Red and Black. XD Yeah Bombers Gang! WOOT WOOT!

IDK

Smash Lord
marth's clothes are now white. but they were blue when he got them..............................................................................

I've used White Marth since Melee. I don't exactly know why, I guess I just like white.
racist

I played Black in Meele, but I like the Red outfit in Brawl cuz it brings out a little more black than Meele did and my colors are Red and Black. XD Yeah Bombers Gang! WOOT WOOT!
then we can color coordinate our high heels with our panties and go shopping. yaaaaaay. do you think the color comes out in this shirt? OMG...

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
I use white because it's my favorite color. The only character in fighting games that I don't use white with is Iori. I like his black outfit purple hair outfit best.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Green, because green is my favorite color, but Marth is so **** fresh that I use all his costumes. I'm starting this thing where I use different colors depending on my mood about the match.

__V

Smash Journeyman
White. The skin reminds me of General Grievous. XD

Adapt

Smash Lord
Marth has many good colors to choose from, just like ZSS and Zelda...

I tend to use the alternate blue, black, red, or green.
Green and blue most of the time.

Top Bottom