• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Epic "What's Your Marth Color?" Thread

Royal Altean

Smash Rookie
It's totally a mood thing for me.

Blue = neutral
Red = bloodthirsty
Black = pissed
White = victorious
Alt. Blue = festive

Green is just green. I don't usually use it.

Anyone else choose color based on mood?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
default, i pick default marth always. the only time i'll pick a different marth is in team battles and thats simply because im forced to. in this case i'm usually green, but occasionally the retro blue.

my second favorite would be the retro blue though.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Light Blue. Usually I just pick all my character colors at based on bad***ery, but light blue Marth is a special case.

It's a deliberate reference to the uniforms of the Shinsengumi: the last official samurai sword corps. They were known for their skill, determination, cruelty (especially towards traitors), and their instantly recognizable light blue uniforms.

ChK

Smash Cadet
the light blue or the black.. cant use the red cuz of ken and dsf used the white once and i would feel like im messing up if i used those colors :]

Calm101

Smash Rookie
I normally go with black and sometimes original blue cause it reminds me of the original fire emblem :p

SouL!~

Smash Rookie
I use all of them since none are too bad. But I've chosen white the most, I think.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I pick black because I think Marth looks good in black and also think it's better than the rest of the colors he has on.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Changed my Marth color.
GREEN now.

I decided I like the mintier, Christmas-y side of Brawl, so I've got a red Olimar, green Ike, green Marth, green and white Fox, green and yellow (aka DAISY) Wolf, a green Falco (MY FRIEND TOOK PHOENIX RED!), and a Black Ness.

Ness has always been somewhat of the odd character, but he's one out of three primary choices in vs. matches.
He has the right to be different.

Plus, I've gotten several wins with him.
But Marth FTW.

Albert.

Smash Master
Green is what I use

the red one gives me the feeling of like an assassin or a warrior that has kileld alot of people

White- holy-ness. I sometimes call this Jesus-marth

the black and regular colors just seem boring BTW

seirdo

Smash Rookie
Well I've been hooked on FFIV for a while now, and just the idea of a holy paladin (no, not from Diablo) is just so appealing now, so I always go with WHITE.

I used to go with Black, but when I said, "The Black Knight" it reminded me of Monty Python's Holy Grail so I called him "The Dark Knight" but then that was way too Batman-ish, so I went with the original.

Then came FFIV...lol

IDK

Smash Lord
what, shooting for the great landmark of 1127 posts junk? lol 3 month old thread. nice. once you hit 1137, i forbid you from getting any more posts. its illegal.

Top Bottom