• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official deoxys whatever thread.

WIND SMASHER X

Smash Cadet
Lucario is 4th generation, isn't he? It's probably too late for him now.
I doubt it but I do think he will be the only 4th gen pokemon in the game seeing as we haen't seen any others I speculate that the pokeball pokemon will be 1st through 3rd gen.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Deoxys is now comfirmed as a Pokéball Pokémon!! That means he won't be playable... :(

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Dude that is the 4th freaking time you made that exact same post, we've seen it by now.

Back on-topic, even though I didn't think Deoxys would work, I think he looks pretty good in 3D and his attack looks very nice as well. Deoxys fans shouldn't be said, I'ld say that they gave the pokemon a worthy appearance.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You know that pic of that guy jumping off the bridge=??? Well if Sakurai deconfirms Megaman, WW Link, or Diddy Kong that is what I'll do to him. Then you can all thank me when Miyamoto takes Sakurai's spot as lead designer of Brawl, since Sakurai will just put Naruto characters in the game if he doesn't have Diddy, and won't care about the Smash Community. And was that neccissary, it rubs salt in the wound yet again.

Edit: If I see that post one more time, I'll flame the life out of the person who does it. It gets annoying, obviously some people have no sense of compassion.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Hmm. I kind of really hate Deoxys' design anyway...
Then again, I think all the newer pokemon look stupid.

Um, anyway, yeah... sorry that you didn't get your choice character, guys. I probably would've agreed with you if I was a pokemon fan. And if I saw the anime. And if I thought that... DNA based pokemon were awesome.
yeah. Anyway, sorry guys. Maybe next game.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hmm. I kind of really hate Deoxys' design anyway...
Then again, I think all the newer pokemon look stupid.

Um, anyway, yeah... sorry that you didn't get your choice character, guys. I probably would've agreed with you if I was a pokemon fan. And if I saw the anime. And if I thought that... DNA based pokemon were awesome.
yeah. Anyway, sorry guys. Maybe next game.
^^^^ Thank you for not being a cold hearted jerk. At least debate it, instead of saying "owned". By the way, he'll be in SSB4, for sure! Thanks you (along with everyone esle) who didn't rub salt in the wounds.

And if I see that owned vid one more time, I'll memorize who put that there, and 5 stock them online at Brawl, and make a thread called "Revenge of the Knight!". Understand=??? ;)

Xanderous

Smash Lord
No big loss. Deoxys is an extremely lame character anyway. Far cooler than Lucario or Blaziken though.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ahahahaha. That's awesome. I concur.

Sure, we're being kinda hypocritical, but.. like, whatever dude?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I hope Blaziken suffers the same fate.

*sigh*
Is that Pubic hair?.. Blaziken.. I'm pretty sure he isn't that popular and I'm pretty sure he won't be a PC. I would be fine with him as a Pokeball, though I want him as a PC.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ahahahaha. That's awesome. I concur.

Sure, we're being kinda hypocritical, but.. like, whatever dude?
Up for rapping again=??? About how Deoxys is taking Blaze and all other Pokemon with it. I'm gonna laugh if this causes a chain reaction, that causes Pikachu to be the only Pokemon. That would suck, and if that were to happed God would strike Nintendo with a thuderbolt of revenge=the real owned! :chuckle:

VivaLaPuff

Smash Apprentice
Pwned... I myself hope they don't add any more Pokemon as PC's. They already stretched it out too far with Pichu, who I hope gets cut from Brawl. Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo are fine by themselves.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah man, I wasn't here when the Goro happened. Was it as bad as this? I hope not... We can only predict a handful more of these incidents happening in the next 130+ days..

Just hope none of them are me..

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
What a let down for Deoxys fans. They'd BETTER NOT do the same for Lucario. *chants an incantation to prevent Sakurai from un-confirming her favorite characters for Brawl*

Fawriel

Smash Master
Yeah, Goroh didn't quite have the same fanbase, but also a lot fewer people who were like "LOL teh charater sucked neways".

...also, check out that last image with the Hyper Beam.

Deoxys looks like a frikkin angel of death or something. o_o;
I think this form actually does him justice.

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
@Fawriel: Haha, so I'm not the only one who thought the picture made Deoxys look like an Angel of Death. XD

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I just wonder what Sakurai was thinking when he posted this.
"Well, it's a pity we couldn't make it an actual character. Might as well let the poor fans know, sigh."
"What to post today... well, how about this random pokemon. Ho hum."
"Deoxys is so popular! His fans will LOVE seeing him tonight!"

But, hey, he does seem like a good pokemon to get with the pokeball. Divide the stage so thoroughly and then knock enemies into the blast? A great assist kill right there.

:034:

Smash Hero
Poor poor Deoxys fans. I wasn't fan of the guy, but I much rather wanted him than Blaziken.

Oh well, let's just hope we get a worthy replacement!

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
R.I.P "The Offical Deoxys for Brawl Thread!"

I can only hope now that Lucario makes it.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
who says we have to stop talking in this thread? no. we shood talk more about him. this thread is about him. lets say what we can do with him.

deoxys can make a line between you and your nightmare. you can then suprise attack by going through his beam.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
HAHAHA!, no.
4th gen JUST came out this year, i highly doubt they would have the time to work on a more recent pokemon. Also, 3rd gen has been around for about 4 years, and even then they could'nt think of a way to make Deoxys playable.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
*dies laughing because he remembered someone, doesn't remember exactly who, kept saying "STOP SAYING DEOXYS ISNT GONNA MAKE IT!!!"*

Brockman5

Smash Ace
R.I.P "The Offical Deoxys for Brawl Thread!"

me too..

It's pretty bad i'm in the deoxys thread supporting lucario...

but imagine throwing the pokeball *woah* its deoxy's...pauses th game to look at him..

Seperates the level in half... Falco nair's his foe into the angel of deaths hyper beam..

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
To be fair the hyper attack does looks good from Deoxys. Still a pity we can't control him ourselves. Oh well, lets hope we still get a good new playable pokemon character.

Help us Lucario, your our only help.

Whisk

Smash Apprentice
From what I've seen some people are saying Lucario's too late for Brawl, well just to see when he first appeared, it was the movie I recall. So I Wikipedia'd that and found out the movie's US release was 9-19-06 so he's had a bit of time to gain popularity. So don't doubt him, he can make it. And I'll be waving the Lucario flag in hopes that he does get in.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
wow. seriously, I dont know what to say. one part of me wants to say OMFGZ, *** YOU SAKURAI!!!!!!!1112111!:mad: while another side is saying "hey, sakurai did the best he could. at least be happy he's in the game somehow."

but no matter what, I still feel like I just had a huge piece of me ripped right out. This thread was my pride and joy, and deoxys was always my No1 choice. and now, for it to get spammy comments like "OMFGz, PWNED :laugh::laugh::laugh:" and for him to be unconfirmed just..... ugh, now I know how goroh and nook fans feel like....

ah well. I guess I'll have to eventually get over it......

*gives thread a viking funeral*;_;

Top Bottom