• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official deoxys whatever thread.

SmashYou6666

Banned via Administration
U must have gone INSANE when u posted the HMS thread...

Also anybody saw that some guy escaped from prison out of a helicopter? somthing tells me thats smashyou6666 cause really with that anger problem its no doubt its him...
Yo pussyhole, did I hurt your feelings? Why you bring my name in your argument with him? STOP CARRY FEELING AND RECYCLE YOURSELF INTO SOMETHING BETTER OLD NASTY ***-WIPED TOILET PAPER!

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ Numa:
Hey u flame deoxys I flame ur HMS, its all good, and even a guy from IGN agrees that Miis are too perfect not to be in brawl, and about the dog, I can go either way, would be cool to see him back even thought I highly doubt it, besides I didnt made that thread...

Want play smart ***? I'll fix my sig just for you.

Stryks, SWF #1 ******...I'm not gonna really cuss you bumboclaat cause you are too stupid!
You are stupid because:
- you clearly see Tom Nook in the background and think that he will be playable!
- Deoxys is a AT and you believe that he will be playable.
- You are 100% sure (that percentage comes from your 2 previous idiotic logic)
- You think you bright and funny with your internet fads disses...
- Too many to mention

The day they gonna announce Ridley as a AT, I will cuss ya bumbaclaat fassy mind self till you log off permanently.
Well one im not a retar since:

- I said Tom Nook may nto be in brawl, I never said: HSE FREAKIGN IN CAUES I SYA SO AND CAUES HSE DA SHIZ!! I said he may be in rbawl, true hes in the BG thats why I said MAY, but were BOUND to have a AC character since the AC logo is there...

- I never EVER said he will still be playable AFTER todays update, the comic is just for humor and I know he wont be playable, its tirkaro who still believes he canbe playable, and I respect his opinion, u DO know the word respect rite?

- Quote me where I said Im 100% sure they would be in, I DARE u, cause your BS arguements aint getting u anywhere...

- I never said I thought I was funny, and besides im not the one going all berserk oever someones elses OPINION

- Too bad none of them are true...

Now ur making up words, guess some of those are words ur mom tell u to say instead of curse words? Besides If ridley aint playable obcourse Im gonna feel let down, but I have faith and thats good enough for me...

SmashYou6666

Banned via Administration
I'm usually against stryks but in the case of Stryks vs. smashyou666 I'm going to take stryks side just because I hate trolls with a burning passion because of that ***** tera.
Someone told you to take a side?

EXIT------------------------->

Caael

Smash Lord
*******! YOU shut the **** up! Only idiots like you would believe he will still be playable after todays update! ****ing battybwoy! Point me where I feel/felt that I'm mighty? *******! I only express my POV toward people idiotic/illogical mind like you!
Are you gonna come trace me everytime after I'm gonna post ***got? DO YOU feel all mighty now 'cause you came tell me what I think of the others? Go jump inside your mothers ***** and try to reborn with a brain this time!

Deoxys wont be playable and it's a fact!

@ Oasis_S, go kiss your teeth between your fathers crotches. Internet kids...

MODS, I HAD TO RETALIATE BACK, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THOSE KIDS CANNOT KEEP THEIR ANGER FOR THEMSELVES.
I already said I agreed with you that it's stupid that people think he'll still be playable, so do NOT go around saying ' "!&£%£ internet kids! "£%!"3 idiot thinks £"!$" will be in brawl!"

And how is that a point of view?

' U PEEPZ R STUPID U INTANET KDZ THORT HE WUD B IN BRAWL BUT U WRONG LOLOLOL'

I dont feel mighty, I feel frustrated for lowering myself to your level. If you took the time to read my reply to your post, you would have seen that I clearly said, and I quote myself,
Me said:
Though I do agree with the fact that people think he'll still be playable. WHY?!
So get your facts straight.

And call me a kid all you want, it doesn't affect me. I'm 14, I dont care if people call me a kid.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I'm usually against stryks but in the case of Stryks vs. smashyou666 I'm going to take stryks side just because I hate trolls with a burning passion because of that ***** tera.
Lol I laugh at that, good to have u onboard numa...

Dude I said: ALSO ANYBODY SAW the... thus I wasnt talking about u with numa u dum ******...

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
@ Numa:
Hey u flame deoxys I flame ur HMS, its all good, and even a guy from IGN agrees that Miis are too perfect not to be in brawl, and about the dog, I can go either way, would be cool to see him back even thought I highly doubt it, besides I didnt made that thread...
I never flamed deoxys genious. I even said that he was my fave pokemon besides mewtwo but I doubt you even read my post since you never do. I was just trying to get Tirkaro out of denial which had nothing to do with you or deoxys but of course you couldn't give up the chance to randomly flame me again.

Someone told you to take a side?

EXIT------------------------->
Why do I get the feeling you're somehow related to Tera?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Numa my bad, u flamed Tirkaro, I meant tirkaro not deoxys, and well I just retaliated (sp?) also lol hey Whenever I see a chance to flame HMS i just do it, no offense to you, its ur opinion, but I laught at the IDEA...

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Numa my bad, u flamed Tirkaro, I meant tirkaro not deoxys, and well I just retaliated (sp?) also lol hey Whenever I see a chance to flame HMS i just do it, no offense to you, its ur opinion, but I laught at the IDEA...
I pity you if you hate an idea for a video game so much you have to flame it every chance you get. Remember young one, life is too short to harbor hatred.

Caael

Smash Lord
OMG Smashyou666 is here!? Ah, he is! Oh man this is great.

SMASHYOU, YOU STILL HAVEN'T ADDED ME TO YOUR SIGNATURE!
Dont worry, it's because he despises every fibre in your body. He doesn't want anything to do with you. I'm sure it's mutual. New game!
It's called love Smashyou6666. Every thing he says, we'll agree with it, and start fanclubs for him. I want to see his reaction.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
**** SmashYou6666, you must enjoy being ***** because it happens to you everytime you decide to post. Yet you still come back for more.

To Gypsy Lee: He must really hate you because I only commented on him one time(other than right now), and I got added to his sig, while you've made several remarks and have gotten no reaction.

Edit: thank god he's gone. i hope he got my message though.

Caael

Smash Lord
Huzzahh! He's gone for a few weeks! He's probably crying behind his monitor because he cant ' express his views anymore'

At least Bijoukaiba isn't here to go ' Sakurai is going to tell me the Goroh is playable, because i'm a *****ing fangirl'

beta_prime

Smash Journeyman
I pity you if you hate an idea for a video game so much you have to flame it every chance you get. Remember young one, life is too short to harbor hatred.
That's from Benchwarmers isn't it. I just watched it like an hour ago.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Guys... Seriously if Deoxis is in a Pokeball, no other Form of Deoxis will be playable, sorry guys but get over it. It's just a game.

Also i never liked Deoxis, just for the fact that they invented him so that he could Pwn Mewtwo. (at least i read that in Nintendo Power), He was Ugly, Bizarre, and he came from outer Space looking for his "friend".

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
Aghh! the deoxys thread has become a "he's in a pokeball, so he can't be playable" thread where people are only saying "he's in a pokeball, so he can't be playable", please somebody shut them up cause we've already heard that. and also, try to raise deoxys from the AT/pokeball grave, get up a propossal for sakurai for example.

MechanizedDeviousFox

Smash Journeyman
No offense mates, and yes you've heard this time and again, but Deoxys is pretty much an NPC. Speculate all you want, he probably won't be anything more then that (in this SSB at least.)

And Gindor, I think it's sadly too late to get Sakurai to do anything for him, they're farrrrrrr to late in the process to go back and do that.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Great,what was once a respectable thread has now devolved into a flaming,spam-happy wasteland. **** you,Sakurai, you magnificent *******, do you see what you do to us!?

Blackadder

Smash Master
Jesus, calm down everyone.
Testosteron, Fanboys, and Deoxys don't mix.

Be happy he's at least IN Brawl...
I mean, the game wil still be great, it's just Sakurai deemed Deoxys unsuitable for play.

Top Bottom