• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official deoxys whatever thread.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
hyper beam was almost an exclusive to the attack form and deoxys became famous for it's deadly power in attack form.

I think that would be cheap, but I kinda hopes it happens two, plus, from the deoxys movie, there were two, the playable one and the pokeball released one could reprisent them both.

She probably made it a pokeball one because the multi form style took up too much data as stryks said long ago, and I'm guessing the single animation forms style (thought up by stryks too) was confusing, otherwise I don't know.
exactly. so that could be the reason why pokeball deoxys is in attack form. Perhaps only normal form deoxys will be playable, so they wont have to go through all that animation thing. now that I think about it, it is a pretty plausible reason.

normal form deoxys for brawl!!!!!!!! :D!!!

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Normal form won't be in either. If they were specifying the diffrence between forms, then they would have done so, but as it is, it's just plain Deoxys on the update.

It's like having Mario with FLUDD as a AT.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
It's like having Mario with FLUDD as a AT.
yes, but there arent more than one marios, are there?
and they already specified it, by putting ATK deoxys in the items section. and keep in mind that in the games, deoxys couldn't switch forms on the fly. it needs some sort of meteor. It would actually make a bit of sense in NML deoxys was playable, even if it isn't the most likely thing in the world.

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
exactly. so that could be the reason why pokeball deoxys is in attack form. Perhaps only normal form deoxys will be playable, so they wont have to go through all that animation thing. now that I think about it, it is a pretty plausible reason.

normal form deoxys for brawl!!!!!!!! :D!!!
You know, even deoxys with less forms and less possible moves/attacks, but I can imagine deoxys battling a lot more easily.
psycho boost, teleport, cosmic power, and pursuit could mage up the specials, I think especially now, deoxys' final smash would fit as duplicate or the aurorya blast, since both of them are from the movie.
Normal deoxys now has the options of hand or tentacle type attacks to make up the moveset, pluss many other psychic abiliies. Deoxys still has wrap for the grab, with the options of slaping, whiping, punching, squeezing (with all four tenatacles), and psychic abilities for the grab hit.
the throws can still include whips (esspecially raging whips, the up throw, which traps and whips consecutively with two or four tentacles) and psychic abilities (down throw which catches the foe under deoxys while he/she/it mentally fries the foe)

Normal deoxys for the win!:grin:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

He's a hurtful man.

This is all apart of Sakurai's kinky foreplay with us. He teases us and even hurts us a little bit until we reach the ultimate climax on December 3rd. Sakurai you kinky thing you...

Ridley fans should be happy that, if he's reaveald to not be playable, I won't be around to doodle these pictures... because, I'll likely die.

I'm done...

Gindor

Smash Ace
You know normal deoxys probably won't be released as newcomer even if we propose a good moveset and the critical points why deoxys should be playable, but theres a good chance that all the new newcomers will be revealed if at all, near the end, and even if Deoxys is playable, it will probably be like unlocking mewtwo, all hard and whatnot.

Just a thought, maybe we could get a bunch of signatures, we could add that into the proposial?

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice

He's a hurtful man.

This is all apart of Sakurai's kinky foreplay with us. He teases us and even hurts us a little bit until we reach the ultimate climax on December 3rd. Sakurai you kinky thing you...

Ridley fans should be happy that, if he's reaveald to not be playable, I won't be around to doodle these pictures... because, I'll likely die.

I'm done...
Dude that was absolutely brilliant. Yeah the update shows Deoxys is a pokeball, he WON'T be playable.

Stryks

Smash Hero

My character represents how much I wanted deoxys in, while Saber represents those that are happy hes in in some form, still If I had a nuke, deoxys wouldn't be a pokeball pokemon...

For more click my gif in my sig...

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
My sincerest condolences to everyone who wanted Deoxys for Brawl as playable.

I don't even know who he is, but he looks pretty badass and I wouldn't mind having a few more Pokemon, so long as they were of the badass persuasion instead of the adorable, marketable type.

I count the days to the revelation of Mr. Resetti and EBA as assist trophies. :(

Gindor

Smash Ace
Maybe when It comes out you can do an Action Replay cheat and play as Deoxys or something.
I'd rather deoxys' power be known to everybody, not just the people with AR's, but it would make it haxor like from th pokemon games now (it's rare to find a real deoxys nowadays).

EDIT-to smash brother-reseti would be a good AT, just talking almost endlessly, stunning the foes in thhe proccess, you would have to button mash to make his talking go faster, just like in the game, except you didn't get killed in AC.

Great to have another Kick a** pokemon fan instead of another cute pokemon fan. Just look up deoxys in wikipedia, if you want the lowdown on his awesomeness.

Too bad there aren't that much kick a** pokemon.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
No,just no. Normal form Deoxys is not going to make it into SSBB. If one version is a pokeball,then the other one has no shot. I know you guys are upset about Deoxys getting de-confirmed,but get over it.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I expect that both EBA and Resetti will be ATs, but I'd rather have at least Resetti as playable.

He's a pure ball of rage and I'd love to use him to tear into people, but despite the 10 million+ sales of Animal Crossing, I suspect he'll just get the AT treatment. :(

tirkaro

Smash Champion
No,just no. Normal form Deoxys is not going to make it into SSBB. If one version is a pokeball,then the other one has no shot. I know you guys are upset about Deoxys getting de-confirmed,but get over it.
if the tom nook supporters can use the whole "nook wont appear in the smashville background when playable" excuse, we sure can use the whole "Normal form deoxys will be playable, while attack form will be in a pokeball." its only fair.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
if the tom nook supporters can use the whole "nook wont appear in the smashville background when playable" excuse, we sure can use the whole "Normal form deoxys will be playable, while attack form will be in a pokeball." its only fair.
You're an idiot you know that? What does it say on the Dojo? DEOXYS, not attack form deoxys just plain deoxys. If Sakurai really was crazy enough to make a form of deoxys in a pokeball and another form of deoxys playable he would say attack form deoxys stupid.

Stryks

Smash Hero

My character represents how much I wanted deoxys in, while Saber represents those that are happy hes in in some form, still If I had a nuke, deoxys wouldn't be a pokeball pokemon...

For more click my gif in my sig...
Feel our wrath, the wrath of Deoxys fans!!

SmashYou6666

Banned via Administration
*kiss teeth*

Here we go again, internet kids are crying 'cause their favorite character isn't playable. And now it's gone worse, they still believe that this pokemon will be playable when this game gonna come out!

*kiss teeth* Seriously, are those kids for real nowadays? Deoxy's playable...*shakes head* Those kids were 100% sure that this ugly *** pokemon would be playable! 'Bout "he could change forms*... Only idiot thought that Deoxy's would be playable! Delusional internet kids... *shakes head*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Now that I look at the screenshots I think deoxys hyper beam is a tad small, I mean by the time he turnds around the characters will be out of the area, I think the beam is bigger but gets slower over time... well thats my 2 cents...

Caael

Smash Lord
SmashYou6666, SHUT UP NOW.

You feel so big and mighty behind your computer monitor because you know somebody is upset.

Though I do agree with the fact that people think he'll still be playable. WHY?!

But still, seriously, drop the attitude. If you want to mock people, do it in a way people wont get annoyed with. You're young, you can change. Change that attituted in hope that you might gain some friends as twisted as you.

Add me to your sig.

Lucario For Brawl! xD

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Feel our wrath, the wrath of Deoxys fans!!
I just feel pain and sadness. :(

...Not rly. I'm just a little shocked something as unique as Deoxys would be pokeball'd.

SmashYou6666 said:
*kiss teeth*

Here we go again, internet kids are crying 'cause their favorite character isn't playable. And now it's gone worse, they still believe that this pokemon will be playable when this game gonna come out!

*kiss teeth* Seriously, are those kids for real nowadays? Deoxy's playable...*shakes head* Those kids were 100% sure that this ugly *** pokemon would be playable! 'Bout "he could change forms*... Only idiot thought that Deoxy's would be playable! Delusional internet kids... *shakes head*
You're just a thilly goothe. With your thilly teeth kissing.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
You're an idiot you know that? What does it say on the Dojo? DEOXYS, not attack form deoxys just plain deoxys. If Sakurai really was crazy enough to make a form of deoxys in a pokeball and another form of deoxys playable he would say attack form deoxys stupid.
okay, first off, chill out. brawl is just a video game, not a religion. there's no need to insult me out on what I think is a POSSIBILLITY in a video game. you're supposed to have fun with video games, not flame eachother out because of them.

and yes, I know its not the most likely thing in the world, but it COULD happen. Its unlikely, but it is a small possibility. we might as well look on the bright side of things. better then letting this thread die.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
okay, first off, chill out. brawl is just a video game, not a religion. there's no need to insult me out on what I think is a POSSIBILLITY in a video game. you're supposed to have fun with video games, not flame eachother out because of them.

and yes, I know its not the most likely thing in the world, but it COULD happen. Its unlikely, but it is a small possibility. we might as well look on the bright side of things. better then letting this thread die.
Sorry. It's just that when I see serious stupidity (not joke stupidity thats all good) I go a little crazy. Plus I'm mad deoxys isn't playable too. He's my fave pokemon next to mewtwo but you guys should seriously let it go like I did.

SmashYou6666

SmashYou6666, SHUT UP NOW.

You feel so big and mighty behind your computer monitor because you know somebody is upset.

Though I do agree with the fact that people think he'll still be playable. WHY?!

But still, seriously, drop the attitude. If you want to mock people, do it in a way people wont get annoyed with. You're young, you can change. Change that attituted in hope that you might gain some friends as twisted as you.

Add me to your sig.

Lucario For Brawl! xD
*******! YOU shut the **** up! Only idiots like you would believe he will still be playable after todays update! ****ing battybwoy! Point me where I feel/felt that I'm mighty? *******! I only express my POV toward people idiotic/illogical mind like you!
Are you gonna come trace me everytime after I'm gonna post ***got? DO YOU feel all mighty now 'cause you came tell me what I think of the others? Go jump inside your mothers ***** and try to reborn with a brain this time!

Deoxys wont be playable and it's a fact!

@ Oasis_S, go kiss your teeth between your fathers crotches. Internet kids...

MODS, I HAD TO RETALIATE BACK, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THOSE KIDS CANNOT KEEP THEIR ANGER FOR THEMSELVES.

Stryks

Smash Hero
1.- *kiss teeth*

2.- Here we go again, internet kids are crying 'cause their favorite character isn't playable.

3.- And now it's gone worse, they still believe that this pokemon will be playable when this game gonna come out!

4.- *kiss teeth*

5.- Seriously, are those kids for real nowadays? Deoxy's playable...

6.- *shakes head*

7.- Those kids were 100% sure that this ugly *** pokemon would be playable! 'Bout "he could change forms*...

8.- Only idiot thought that Deoxy's would be playable! Delusional internet kids...

9.- *shakes head*
1.- Scary...

2.- Here we go again a kid with no friends triying to act all strong and mighty behind his monitor while hes criying cause her mom wont give him more candy...

3.- And hes still ******** cause he still believes tom nook, ridley and 3rd parties wont be in brawl...

4.- OMG JES KIZNG HSI TETEH!!11!ONE

5.- If its a crime to want a character in brawl them Im guilty

6.- NWO HSE SHAEKNG HSI HED OH NOEZ!!1!1

7.- Wow now because a character is ugly he cant be in? Mewtwo, wario, bowser pac ur bags your out of here...

8.- and only ******** people would think that konami would get the only 3rd party rep when theyre are more deserving companies out there, and ridley being samus main enemy and wanted in japan he has a great chance, and tom nook? maybe not, but were BOUND to have a Animal crossing character...

9.- OMG HSE DOENG IT AGANI!1!1!!1one

Sorry. It's just that when I see serious stupidity (not joke stupidity thats all good) I go a little crazy.
U must have gone INSANE when u posted the HMS thread...

Also anybody saw that some guy escaped from prison out of a helicopter? somthing tells me thats smashyou6666 cause really with that anger problem its no doubt its him...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Anyway Im still hoping his beam grows in size randomly, like when he appears he can fire a small hyper beam, but next time its gonna be a HUGE hyper beam that is even harder to avoid... or somthing...

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
U must have gone INSANE when u posted the HMS thread.
You know what Stryks, I don't go around randomly flaming you for the stupid characters you want in brawl (laughing dog and Mii's just to name a few) so I would appreciate it if you would stop being a douchebag. Also the fact that your making fun of me for something that happened several months ago proves your an idiot with no imagination.

SmashYou6666

1.- Scary...

2.- Here we go again a kid with no friends triying to act all strong and mighty behind his monitor while hes criying cause her mom wont give him more candy...

3.- And hes still ******** cause he still believes tom nook, ridley and 3rd parties wont be in brawl...

4.- OMG JES KIZNG HSI TETEH!!11!ONE

5.- If its a crime to want a character in brawl them Im guilty

6.- NWO HSE SHAEKNG HSI HED OH NOEZ!!1!1

7.- Wow now because a character is ugly he cant be in? Mewtwo, wario, bowser pac ur bags your out of here...

8.- and only ******** people would think that konami would get the only 3rd party rep when theyre are more deserving companies out there, and ridley being samus main enemy and wanted in japan he has a great chance, and tom nook? maybe not, but were BOUND to have a Animal crossing character...

9.- OMG HSE DOENG IT AGANI!1!1!!1one
Want play smart ***? I'll fix my sig just for you.

Stryks, SWF #1 ******...I'm not gonna really cuss you bumboclaat cause you are too stupid!
You are stupid because:
- you clearly see Tom Nook in the background and think that he will be playable!
- Deoxys is a AT and you believe that he will be playable.
- You are 100% sure (that percentage comes from your 2 previous idiotic logic)
- You think you bright and funny with your internet fads disses...
- Too many to mention

The day they gonna announce Ridley as a AT, I will cuss ya bumbaclaat fassy mind self till you log off permanently.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Hey SmashYou, where were you when the disconfirmed Dr. Wright? You always seem to show up right around those times...

Top Bottom