• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the official deoxys whatever thread.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hahahaha, Pwned, BURN.

Now Thread, sink in the deepest shadows of Smash Boards.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Sorry, everyone. =/

(I could care less; I think Deoxys is ugly and kinda lame, uber or not. I just feel bad that a character supported by many has been shut down).

At least this reboosts Mewtwo and Lucario's chances, especially the latter.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Sorry to all of you wanting Deoxys as a PC.. Better luck next time I guess. He does look pretty darn awesome though. Perfect stage to show him off in.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Awe, you guys are mean (not all of you).

At least he IS in the game, right? Hyper beam looks neat. [/searching for silver lining for Deoxys fans]

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Deoxys fans pwnt...

Now we just need blaziken to be confirmed as a pokeball...

That hyperbeam looks killer ;)

Fawriel

Smash Master
The Hyper Beam will probably not only be shot down straight. Either it'll expand, or Deoxys will turn in various directions while shooting it.

It definitely seems that his attack would be the most powerful of any Pokemon. Quite suitable. And **** flashy.

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
*Insert fitting Linkin Park line here*

Well, Deoxys unconfirmed...

Too bad, he would of been awesome as a Playable Character.

Though now...MEWTWO IS THE UNDISPUTED POKEMON ANTAGONIST CHOICE! *Whoops and hollars*

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Go Lucario >_> meh I don't want to jynx that he'll get pokeball'd. For a second I thought Deoxys was actually confrimed to be playable.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow, Deoxy was one of our top picks (as in US/UK). Now it's up to you Blaze! Rep the 3rd gen for the US/UK!!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Cheese and rice...

Could you all just stop all of that?... Well maybe I should be the one stopping.. Its not like anyone is going to listen to me any way. Its futile to try.. This is the internet after all.

He looks great and his hyper beam looks superb.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I LMFAO if Sakurai posted another update with Lucario in a pokeball, that'd be the ultimate own lol.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hahahaha, Pwned, BURN.

Now Thread, sink in the deepest shadows of Smash Boards.
Just like me after I 5 stock you! Stop rubbing salt in the wounds man, show at least some respect for us down on our luck!

Anyone else want Miyamto in charge of Brawl now=??? F*** Sakurai, or whoever's idea this was! :mad:

Shuma

Smash Hero
Blaziken has no chance, Lucario FTW come on a dog that can use Hadookens.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Cheese and rice...

Could you all just stop all of that?... Well maybe I should be the one stopping.. Its not like anyone is going to listen to me any way. Its futile to try.. This is the internet after all.

He looks great and his hyper beam looks superb.
Your attempts to stop the madness [insert 300 pun here] are admirable. But like you said, this is the internet.

At least Deoxys will still get some kills in Brawl in one way or another.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I guess everyone supporting him will want items on 100% eh? Just so they could have 1/(How ever many Pokemon is in the final version) of a chance to use him, even if they miss.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Deoxys sure had his chance to be playable...oh well ,lets pray that Lucario does not get this fate as well...or Sakurai will sure get killed....
If Sakurai does that or deconfirm Diddy, I will take over Nintendo, delay Brawl, and put Miyamoto in charge. There, now My pokemon (reasonable) wishlist!

-Pikachu
-Mewtwo
-Blazekein
-The Jigg master!
-Lucario

and if not, Meowth or anyone else original, since I'm desperate. :p

Too bad, ahh well....only 7 more years til SSB4....

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
Haha. Deoxys got owned! :laugh:

I must admit, though, that I'm actually kinda glad, since this semi-confirms Mewtwo returning to me.

HELLZ YEAH! :grin:

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
3rd gen had nothing to offer...

It doesnt need rep...

(sorry... off topic flame in hopes of starting a fanboy war...)

Anyway... that hyperbeam looks really cool on that stage...

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I dunno how people actually thought that it would be playble. i personally always thought it was a wannabe mewtwo. and there is only one mewtwo. sure it sucked in melee but im sure it will be back. i mean why not. Deoxys was in one movie that came out on video when pokemon isnt as popular as it used to be. and what else did it really do?? it's in it's rightful place. a darn pokeball. thank you.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I was rooting for Lucario so when I saw that Deoxys was in pokeball form I was happy... then I thought to myself....

****! If Lucario is playable... then every time Deoxys comes out of a pokeball, all the Deoxys fans will rejoice as he owns Lucario like a grizzly bear mauling an infant!

BudDudandSlash

Smash Apprentice
I'm not one bit upset for Deoxys being NPC.

In fact, I think the model and attack definately do him justice.

It's this or nothing. Embrace it, Deoxys lovers.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Why does everyone keep saying Deoxys got owned?

Looks like hes owning the three (Wario, DK, and Mario) on the field to me.. Good thing hes on Pikachu's side eh?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I dunno how people actually thought that it would be playble. i personally always thought it was a wannabe mewtwo. and there is only one mewtwo. sure it sucked in melee but im sure it will be back. i mean why not. Deoxys was in one movie that came out on video when pokemon isnt as popular as it used to be. and what else did it really do?? it's in it's rightful place. a darn pokeball. thank you.
Obviously you have no idea how Deoxys works. I'm no diehard Pokemon fan, but I love Deoxys. It could use psychic attacks, tenticals, special attacks, basically every element, it had it all! Ahh well, another Pokeball Pokemon. APparently Sakurai didn't get the memo that only scrubs use Pokeballs after SSB64...:(

And stop the Deoxys hate, it's salt in the wound. Saying he's better as a NPC than not in at all is fine, but enough is enough. If you don't like Deoxys fine, but the hate is so unnecissary.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm happy because this almost confirms Mewtwo, that and Deoxis WAS a mewtwo wannabe, he was actually made so that mewtwo wasn't the best pokemon, so... Deoxis=Fail.

I'm happy he is just a pokeball.

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Im fine with Deoxys being an item, at least he's in there. But I'd be pissed if Lucario or Blaziken made it in instead of him.
Seriously, a kicking fire chicken and a fighting energy shooting dog are both cool and all, but they just can't compete with a shape-shifting self-replicating strand of proteins that can shoot lazers. That's just basic math right there.

Ah well, go Mewtwo!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm happy because this almost confirms Mewtwo, that and Deoxis WAS a mewtwo wannabe, he was actually made so that mewtwo wasn't the best pokemon, so... Deoxis=Fail.

I'm happy he is just a pokeball.
I didn't feel the ever awsome Mewtwo was going anywhere, and this all but confirms it. In fact, I'd rather have Mewtwo stay then half the SSBM roster leave, since he's that cool, even if he was the lowest tier in Melee. Deoxys failed this time, but give it 7 years, and it will pwn Sakurai's a**!

I'm fine with it as a item I'll never use or care about. At least it will be a trophy, and something for n00bs to use with items on very high.

Top Bottom