• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

why all the wolf hate?

wolf is a decent character
They aren't being serious. People love to hate on Wolf and say he's a horrible character, when he's really not bad at all. The last time they actually tried to back up Wolf's abilities in this thread with frame data and such, an how he fights certain matchups compared to certain other characters, nobody really took the time to listen/try it out themselves, so they gave up.

Thus, our current Wolf social thread title.

Browny

Smash Hater
ahahahahahahah

delete my post coz OH NO TEH SECRETS OUT

go on then, tell me. what POSSIBLE benefit is gained from keeping it secret. its a pity i have an amazing memory too, i still know it :)

the pursuit of knowledge shall never be repressed! I was right about fox/sonic/ike btw DMG, 2g :p

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
They aren't being serious. People love to hate on Wolf and say he's a horrible character, when he's really not bad at all. The last time they actually tried to back up Wolf's abilities in this thread with frame data and such, an how he fights certain matchups compared to certain other characters, nobody really took the time to listen/try it out themselves, so they gave up.

Wow, all this time I thought you were being serious. I mean, this "Wolf sucks" thing coming from the Wolf mains has been going on for a while now.

You guys shouldn't give up, though... Not even Wolf deserves that. :(

:069:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welp guys get out your popcorn gifs
out because this week will be full of angry mis informed smashers still being misinformed as to why their character is in -some tier letter-

the anger already being sparked in this thread is like coneys thread 2.0 only unlike his thread this'll never be permanently closed

rejoyce!!~

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I like to rub salt in the wound though.

Though if I remember Ike's spot correctly, (Assuming that list was correct), Ike is up too high IMO.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
No, it's overhyping results all over again. :( We don't need a PT style jump yet again. Not yet at least. By next tier list if it's constant? Sure.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ahahahahahahah

delete my post coz OH NO TEH SECRETS OUT

go on then, tell me. what POSSIBLE benefit is gained from keeping it secret. its a pity i have an amazing memory too, i still know it :)

the pursuit of knowledge shall never be repressed! I was right about fox/sonic/ike btw DMG, 2g :p
Amazing Memory = Copy Paste into Word Pad

lmao zss mains are gonna be so mad. I am preparing to bask in the hate.

also G&W getting back up there coz of that one big tourney which zac won imo
That's not why actually. At least not to me.

D

Deleted member

Wow, all this time I thought you were being serious. I mean, this "Wolf sucks" thing coming from the Wolf mains has been going on for a while now.

You guys shouldn't give up, though... Not even Wolf deserves that. :(

:069:
He really doesn't. People just need to listen.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Fox was wayyy too ****ing high.

Peach didn't move - AGAIN.

Browny

Smash Hater
nah i didnt copy and paste it, i just memorise things fast lol.

BS on thats not why G&W went up. all you ever hear about G&W is how hes so bad bawwww unviable punish bair we hate everything. then zac wins that tournament and suddenly hes amazing again? its not like the result had a direct effect on the list but surely it entered many peoples thoughts as they voted.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Can you also do it by exact tier order? Nope

GET *****

And I advise highly against posting that list again.

BSP

Smash Legend
So it must've been pretty close...

Dang, I'm already mad if Fox got that MASSIVE boost...I'll wait to ask what for.

Browny

Smash Hater
The only ones im not like 98% sure about (order of characters, i know the tier divisions) are lucas/mario/yoshi's position relative to each other.

and yeah i dont wannt get banned :p even though it would prove a funny point

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Don't go around posting supposedly leaked stuff. We don't take kindly to things posted in our name. As you might have guessed, there is a lot of truth in what was leaked, but the tier gaps have yet to be placed and we still have some things to sort out.
Eh? Did he break the ToS or something? It's a **** move yeah, but the BBR (a collective thinktank and nothing else) going around policing posts that contain "leaked information" really rubs me the wrong way.

Also thanks for confirming it :p. I think most people weren't taking it seriously considering who posted it. I know I wasn't lol.

Browny

Smash Hater
yeah rofl. that list woulda meant nothing without BBR guys confirming it. you guys are 2g at keeping secrets.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hello people.

I'd just like to say that whilst the list was leaked, and people may feel it isn't a big deal, the ordering of characters 1-38 (or 39, or whatever it is, i don't even know any more) is done, other things that go with our release of the tier list are not.

Things like how many tiers there will be, who will be in each tier, etc etc haven't been finalised.
Also write ups and what not will be included that haven't been completed yet.

I will say now though, that the tier list will be officially released within 48 hours.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Seriously.
Dumb move by Marc deleting the post.

They shouldn't be able to ban you for posting it again.

yeah rofl. that list woulda meant nothing without BBR guys confirming it. you guys are 2g at keeping secrets.
Lol ninja'd

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
If Fox is stupidly high, I demand that everyone who voted him that high be forced to answer a gauntlet of questions in a different topic about why on earth would they vote him that high. They should have learned from Pit. Fox being that high (w/e it was, if correct that he is high up) is completely and utterly baseless, and proves a lack of understanding about how the metagame is CURRENTLY showing where Fox should be.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Eh? Did he break the ToS or something? It's a **** move yeah, but the BBR (a collective thinktank and nothing else) going around policing posts that contain "leaked information" really rubs me the wrong way.
Yes, the leaking of information is against the rules. Not the GLOBAL rules though, more like a policy you agree to once you join one of the few leading groups in SWF.

D

Deleted member

No proof of it. Tournament results have him on par with Wolf. There should be no big difference between the two, as there is nothing to support it.
Actually, Wolf has slightly better results, but just a little.

It's all about "potential" in this tier list.

Browny

Smash Hater
Yes, the leaking of information is against the rules. Not the GLOBAL rules though, more like a policy you agree to once you join one of the few leading groups in SWF.
Clearly not referring to me lol. Still yeah, should be interesting to see if posting it actually does violate a ToS coz im willing to bet it doesnt. or does this fall under the 'we dont like what you said so were going to invent a new rule on the spot'

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

This, basically. lololololololololol

No really it's actually hilarious that people believe that we think our character is trash. But yeah... we were half hoping to break into low-tier for easy money xD

No proof of it. Tournament results have him on par with Wolf. There should be no big difference between the two, as there is nothing to support it.
This, even though the whole Wolf vs Fox on the tier list thing is stupid. The two should really be pretty close to eachother on the tier list when you go off of... a lot of stuff, but whatever :p

:059:

BSP

Smash Legend
How do you measure "potential"? Sonic obviously has the most, since his speed should let him punish anything you do :) We're obviously just not there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom