• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like, RIGHT now?

But seriously though, BBR, take your time. The only people rushing you are chumps sitting in front of their computer screen with nothing else to do/no homework/no wife to bang/no dog to walk/etc.
oh if only i had a dime for every time a "captain obvious" picture felt like an appropriate reply to posts on this forum.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You could drop a list from 1-last right now right now.

JK! We're gonna wait until the MLG season is over, maybe if things change really fast we will wait til Summer for stuff like the next Apex. We're not close to done, our list is like random drawings out of a hat. You would be mad at us if we released it like this rofl.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sometimes I troll

Other times I just throw out the bait, fishing not for fish but for the moment, and you happen to bite the hook and struggle in a war you cannot win. Indeed, few know the true joys of power, not to invoke it on a whim upon the masses, but to preserve it, culture it, patiently caring for it. When mere smurfs of the lands hail your name with humbleness at the very mentioning, it is then you truly shall realize what glorious basking you shall partake in. For that, my friends, is the true meaning of power.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

idk it just seemed appropriate somehow
well it wasnt.

Sometimes I troll

Other times I just throw out the bait, fishing not for fish but for the moment, and you happen to bite the hook and struggle in a war you cannot win. Indeed, few know the true joys of power, not to invoke it on a whim upon the masses, but to preserve it, culture it, patiently caring for it. When mere smurfs of the lands hail your name with humbleness at the very mentioning, it is then you truly shall realize what glorious basking you shall partake in. For that, my friends, is the true meaning of power.
post of the year

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
how hard can voting on the tiers be?

IMO it should be done tomorrow if thats it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

IMO it should be done tomorrow if thats it.
It's not the difficulty.
It's trying to get as many people to vote as we can.
I mean, last time I checked, people were mad at the small amount of votes for other issues.
So, you guys suddenly don't care?
Consistency at it's finest.

Browny

Smash Hater
after review of the new tier list I am severely disapointed that they chose to raise a certain character off of potential again.

it won't nearly be as bad as the pit fiasco but IMO it was unwarranted
A considerable amount of placements in V4 were unwarranted, as long as the amount of characters who received completely unnecessary boosts has reduced, well at least its getting somewhere.

Give the BBR a break guys, without them there wouldn't even be an official tier list.
fix'd. Anyone can make their own tier list and communities would always end up making one for themselves anyway. I would link my SWF member-voted tier list but blogs are STILL DOWN FFS.

Perhaps the BBR should adopt the Blizzard policy of "Soon". (TM)
hmmmmm

(Time in months until predicted release date from announcement date)*2 + (Amount of blizzard games currently in development)*1 year

sounds about right?

Creating delays purely for the sake of creating 'suspense' when there absolutely is none FTL. Anything more than a day is simply laziness, no other excuse besides being out of town etc.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I mean, last time I checked, people were mad at the small amount of votes for other issues.
So, you guys suddenly don't care?
Consistency at it's finest.
we do care, we are just impatient. there's a difference

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol this thread. You guys really give me a good laugh when I log on and read this.

I think some of you guys need to like read a book, or go for a walk, or get a girl to ****, or something. Cus its just a list. Its ready when its ready.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
So, if I'm busy with school/work/life for a couple of days, and do not go on Smashboards... it's my fault, yes? It proves I am inactive?
+rep
Yo. I have mad respect for you Nick, but cut the bull****. You can be busy as all hell with your life, and still come on Smashboards for ten minutes. Online discussions take a time commitment; online voting does not.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if falco is below diddy, the tier list isnt real.
falco has counters and can't play on the ledge. diddy has no match up worse than 45-55 and he only has like 3-4 of those.

diddy is better than falco

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why all the wolf hate?

wolf is a decent character

Tesh

Smash Hero
So, if I'm busy with school/work/life for a couple of days, and do not go on Smashboards... it's my fault, yes? It proves I am inactive?
+rep
Ever check your e-mail? Load up the front page on CNN? Pick your nose?

I'm guessing you aren't allowed to explain how complicated and time consuming it is to vote on tier distribution.

I personally don't care much when the list comes out and I understand that the 20th was simply the earliest date. I don't think anyone should be throwing punches until October 1st and if the list isn't out then, maybe people can ask "whats up?".

However its not reasonable to schedule the release of a list months in advance and when questioned about it, state that non-voting members have been busy for months with their lives/work/school. Why did voting start in the past week? Why not last month if people were going to be busy?

Browny

Smash Hater
lmao zss mains are gonna be so mad. I am preparing to bask in the hate.

also G&W getting back up there coz of that one big tourney which zac won imo

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That list doesn't have Yoshi in D tier, try again.

:069:
Fixed.

I like how I'm the complete opposite of Wolf mains.

"No, Wolf is worse than most people think. He belongs in the bottom of E tier!"
"No, Yoshi is better than most people think. He belongs in the bottom of D tier!"

EDIT: By the way, Wolf is better than Yoshi, so yeah...

:069: lol

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Don't go around posting supposedly leaked stuff. We don't take kindly to things posted in our name. As you might have guessed, there is a lot of truth in what was leaked, but the tier gaps have yet to be placed and we still have some things to sort out.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I feel like I'm re-reading the Pokemon B/W thread with this talk of if it's real or fake. O___o

Oh wow, post was deleted. Guess it's real-ish.
I was wrong about Snake.... but right about everyone else in top ~8 iirc.

And Fox jumped higher than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom