• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So in reality the BBR did nothing wrong here, Kewkky is likely being attacked because people think the tier list had a set release date and Kewkky is entering SUPA MAD mode and preaching about life or something because he doesn't realize this and blah blah blah this is kinda funny.

Cause like Kewkky said Life >>> BBR, and because of this it's inevitable that the **** hits the fan from time to time.
Ehhh, whenever I get irked or defensive I tend to go on tangents like that. It's a personality thing.

Albert.

Smash Master
Its not just you Kewk, adum and like a few others do it. It's not just me that's noticed it either

Idunno how I get on your nerves though, I don't even remember what that last thing was about LOLLLL We never talk on the forums lol, we interact like once every 6 months? Dude there's nothing to be mad about, just keep your cool and remember "haters gonna hate" blah blah blah. Most of the time the majority of your posts are fine lol

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tell me what else to say and it shall be what I tell you guys. I don't say it to show off, I say it because if I go past that line, I will be leaking information, and know what? In the BBR they kick you for that, in the mod community they de-mod you for that, and in SWF they ban you for that. Are you saying you want me to do this so you can have momentary satisfaction by knowing what goes on in the BBR? Instead of letting out your troll personality, why don't you get smarter and apply for the BBR? I am quite sure that if you get accepted, you will know everything you want to know about the BBR.
i don't think either of us hinted at/asked/stated/referenced anything about leaking of BBR knowledge or goings on in the BBR. :chuckle:

I already know what goes on in there.
absolutely nothing.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Wait, Peach moving up, moving down, and staying in the same place? What, is she Wolverine now, getting placed into three plans that occur at the same time and managing to help all three? :laugh:

Blissard

Smash Lord
Peach is such a prostitute; she's so much stronger than bowser, yet she lets him kidnap her just so that she can do bowser, and then do mario later on as well. Her money is made when Mario uses his coin UpB attack...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You just don't know how hard it is to tally those votes over the internet.

Unless 'finalizing' is BBR code for 'getting wasted' it seems that this is taking longer than it should be.
The list is done. We're arranging the tiers and had an ongoing discussion about some stuff. Frankly it could come out today, probably won't, but that's possible

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
???

Dead serious. The final list is complete. We are having discussion over the arrangement of tiers right now.
Doesn't that kind of fall into the making of the tier list already?

Nestec

Smash Ace
Like, RIGHT now?

But seriously though, BBR, take your time. The only people rushing you are chumps sitting in front of their computer screen with nothing else to do/no homework/no wife to bang/no dog to walk/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom