• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I don't think the footstool cancels nado, just gives you the boost. Why can't you then do another nado?
And if it's not punishable, it's legit.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I don't think the footstool cancels nado, just gives you the boost. Why can't you then do another nado?
And if it's not punishable, it's legit.
DK being so high up should have the option to grab the ledge. Air-dodge the nado and grab ledge.
End of combo.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
And MK didn't get hit. And is now ledgeguarding DK.
Wait, so combos continue until the other person gets hit?
That's ********.
Also, why is this discussion happening in toe Tier List Discussion thread?
Make a "What is a combo thread," or something.

Purple

Hi guys!
Ahvena, are you saying that's not important? When did not taking damage become unimportant?

When the hell did combos become time periods where a person isn't getting hit.

*look at your join date*

oh okay.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Join date wut? My point was that combo is legit if it's unrealistic you get punished for it. But the word combo is still invalid so let's use this: "Mk is still controlling the match"
Woohoo it's legit

Purple

Hi guys!
*looks at roxy's join date and compares it with ahvena's*
Lol, doesn't change the fact that he's a brawl player :p.

Also, I joined before him actually, had an older account that I dropped.

Okay Ahvena, that makes much more sense. A combo is a succession of moves that unless messed up by the person doing the combo, cannot be blocked in the middle.

Once again though, MK -is- controlling the stage, but not as strong as he would've been if dk was still in the air. Also, DK can up-b onto the ledge (it's some AT, i don't know the exact term) and have invincibility all the way back to the stage, and land on the stage laglessly. DK can definitely get back to the stage and even the playing field.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
How do you know that I don't have an older account that I dropped? And watching someones join date is pretty ******** if you ask me.

Flippeh

Smash Rookie
TBH The hyrule chars must be higher, and as a jiggily player in SSB SSBM and SSBB, jiggly belongs MUCH higher.. swap jiggly with dk anyone?

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Jigglypuff's results place her DEAD last.

And you know what? She probably deserves it. What an awful character. Ganondorf is better than she is.

smash64

Smash Champion
Yays for me being slow at edits. >_>

I don't think it's just a region thing. FOW quit Ness, that makes it kinda hard to place with Ness again for obvious reasons. Shaky did well at MLG. Haven't heard anything about Smash64 for a while though.
i have been working like every day so i haven't been able 2 travel to tournament :( but i will aain hopefully soon and when i do ill bring Ness back to the top in my region! :chuckle:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Does Jigglypuff have any potential to do anything of importance in the near future? I mean, she has options...and definitely isn't the worst character in the game, but I really don't think she's that underrated. I think she's just bad, plain and simple.

This conversation is beyond stupid.
50% of every thread is conversation beyond stupid.
10% of every thread is conversation of people like you and me discussing how much stupid is on these threads.
20% is actual on topic conversation.
10% is people defending a position and thus the topic gets off topic.
10% are people attacking others.

Many of the mid-tier characters can break through and win tournaments. They matter :dizzy:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Jigglypuff >>>>>>>>> Saint Dane

Jigglypuff >>>>>>>>> Robert Pendragon

Jigglypuff >>>>>>>>> Justinblaze647 (I mean seriously what does that number mean anyway? It's ugly)

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Dam. I have no comeback. Well played sir.

Six, four, and seven are my three favorite numbers in sequential order. It's not supposed to mean anything lol. It's meant to differentiate me from the possible existence of another 'Justblaze' on the internet.

The quoted line has me utterly and completely defeated. I must now relinquish myself from this discussion. Good day, fellas.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Jigglypuff >>>>>>>>> Robert Pendragon

Jigglypuff >>>>>>>>> Justinblaze647 (I mean seriously what does that number mean anyway? It's ugly)
Wait, someone other than me actually reads Pendragon? MIND IS BLOWN.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Jigglypuff is a really easy character to use and do somewhat well, in my opinion. I'm puzzled why Jigglypuff has horrid tournament rankings other than no one using her in tourney. Heck, even my Jigglypuff is pretty good.

Jigglypuff is a really easy character to use and do somewhat well, in my opinion. I'm puzzled why Jigglypuff has horrid tournament rankings other than no one using her in tourney. Heck, even my Jigglypuff is pretty good.
Underrepresentation, and lack of experience is why I say many people might not shut down jiggs as often as they should. Despite having a few good tools, they are flawed.

It is sort of similar to Snake in a round about way. He has some good tools, but they too are flawed. If you got around that mental aspect of dealing with grenades, then Snake is rather easy to deal with.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
jigglypuff has good range, good pokes/pressure, average killing ability, amazing speed, good grab game.

she is definitely nowhere near as bad as ganon.
or anyone in the triforce of shame, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom