• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The official "Ask Your Questions" thread

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
^Yes.
I wasn't sure of the frames, but I've been grabbing out of ground release for a while. Good **** on the the mechanics and frame data though! I'll watch the vid when I get home and if there's anything I can add I'll let you know GIMR. Without watching the vid, DK's F-Tilt hits frame 8, though grab/dtilt are both better options unless they're hurt enough to be hit offstage by ftilt and aren't able to be grabbed.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
GUESS WHO'S BACK TO PLAYING DK?!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
well, I'll just let you know that ledgedrop upb does not work as a stalling maneuver

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
well, I'll just let you know that ledgedrop upb does not work as a stalling maneuver
pffffhhhhhh, whatever! I'll make it work.

just like the lucario boards saying jab> up-b was a terrible idea

or how the roy boards were like "playing roy doesn't work". WELL, I SHOWED THEM (somewhat) WRONG!

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Last time I posted a picture nobody cared, so I will up the male nudity.

Found this in another thread, Smash - Fight Club crossover.

DK looks mean as ****.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah. NJzFinest essentially quit Smash so I'll be working on it this summer.

Dimitris

Smash Ace
Cool that the thread doesn't die.

Didn't know they could do that, taking over threads.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
^dude. you already know. sometimes i do better vs players with random characters

i remember playing vs tofu in friendlies with dk, i 2 stocked him, then the same day we played in tourney and he almost beat me in a set vs my marth xD

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dk doesn't work. seriously. i've tried it endlessly in teams with mexican and it just never works out. once you play against semi competent players, you lose horribly.
i know its harsh, but this is just from my years of experience with mexican. I remember one time we played against phil + falcomist or something, and all they did was just run away from me the entire game and go after mexican. dk can't really find the proper spacing in to save stocks and stuff in teams >_>

Dimitris

Smash Ace
dk doesn't work. seriously. i've tried it endlessly in teams with mexican and it just never works out. once you play against semi competent players, you lose horribly.
i know its harsh, but this is just from my years of experience with mexican. I remember one time we played against phil + falcomist or something, and all they did was just run away from me the entire game and go after mexican. dk can't really find the proper spacing in to save stocks and stuff in teams >_>
But it's still fun for you guys? Or did Mexican switch for teams?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so me and Strong bad are going to wreck a tournament and show people the power of DK and then wreck each other in a giant orgy of DK on DK madness

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Ripple... you wanna team?

it's MIST btw.
sorry man, teaming with reneblade. world isn't ready for double DK even now.

and also I have literally never won a set of doubles in the 5 years I've been playing so I'd like to win at least 1 this time. so I'm going marth

Top Bottom