• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
this just in.

azen will not be able to come so everyone is getting bumped up.

that sucks.

shepp and ether got to show their skillz. I hate going on this word of mouth bullshiit.
they better come to chus.

FOB

Smash Ace
good list masa, but shep is good too. the doug shouldn't be an alternate for A team he should be part of it, and Ether should be an alternate for A team.

Isra Masa and Cow? hmmm are those really the next best people we have for B team? I guess so.

O-No, Cstick, Adwillia and Lee are about the same skill level as Cow, and in my opinion all beat Masa and probably isra. Isra was pretty good, I just played him in teams though, not duels, but if Tope's peach is better than isra's then maybe he shouldn't be part of it.

I"M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, i know I've probably pissed off half of VA already.

IMO, I'll just flat out say it. Adwillia definately part of B team 8th man, O-No would be 9th, and Cow would be the tenth man or first alternate, Lee would be alternate and so would Cstick.

what needs to happen is have Cyrain, Isra, and Nelo vs O-no, Lee, and Cstick.

oh, and I don't think Nelo or boss should be up for consideration.

I've never played boss, but I hear he has a really good mario and Doc.
but my friend Majn who isn't that good said he was about equal with his fox.
Nelo's Falco has a few holes in it.

And I feel that I have a good cross section between sova and Nova, seeing as how I'm both and alot of TNR people are up for consideration.
Boss stinks against fox and falco, but he's pretty godly against most characters. I'd say he's around the same level as me actualy ^_^

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Alot of the people on the MD list prolly wont show from what Ive seen lol, still looks like its gonna be good though.

Jasona

Smash Ace
i don't recognize anyone on the va b team. except blues and ck, but i haven't played them in a long time. do i stand a chance against these people? are they all too amazing for my meager samus?

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
meep, you mean there is more to richmond than just you and tope?

jkjk lolz <3 richmond, with out them sova would suck worse

nah, meep, you don't think it would be interesting crew battle though?

hahahaha, Masa, alright Mr. Low tier, ahem. you are only 1 character under me, but a whole tier.
I'm not going to lie, I think Link has nothing going for him, but that's just because I suck with him and don't have the patience to spam my opponents to death. I also don't have the fingers to play Captain Falcon. So that's why Ganon came naturally to me. I originally wanted to be a link main, but that hero was just too hard to learn

CStick

Smash Lord
Meep: who else do you guys have? Seriously...aside from you, tope, rad, cyrain, nelo, and isra, who up there is (at the very least) decent?

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol pretty much our whole crew is in the sig i had up. >_> minus Radnartowus who doesnt even really play smash much now a days. Nelo/Isra/Cyrain. Cyrains better than me at fox dittos most of the time. Nelo is a sandbagger and is actually pretty good when hes trying. Isra has a solid peach.

hova

Smash Champion
son i'm hoping you've gotten a LOT better for as much **** as you talk
I talk ****???? :confused:

I'm pretty sure I was just stating the facts.

And, FYI, I haven't gotten any better since like last May thank you very much :psycho:

CStick

Smash Lord
lol pretty much our whole crew is in the sig i had up. >_> minus Radnartowus who doesnt even really play smash much now a days. Nelo/Isra/Cyrain. Cyrains better than me at fox dittos most of the time. Nelo is a sandbagger and is actually pretty good when hes trying. Isra has a solid peach.
props to cyrain, but Nelo got 3-stocked by two of our falco players in dittos when he came with you guys, and Isra got 2-0'd by Lee's Zelda lol. dont get me wrong, I'm not saying they suck or anything because i know they dont, but I seriously dont see them beating us, especially if we opt to have Ether instead of O-NO or Lee, since i'm sure someone will end up not wanting to play or end up having to work. But, its been a good month, so maybe peeps have gotten too good since last time. We'll just have to see.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
:D I just wanna randomly pop up and announce that I'm moving to SOVA next year!!! Going to VCU, and is prop housing with Tope.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
****, anyone in SoVa wanna MM? I don't like hearing **** get talked about us, and I am pretty confident I can take anyone from SoVa. -.- So, O-no, Lee, C-stick, MMs?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
alright let me preface this by saying I love SoVa , and all of you guys are awesome as hell.

But, C-stick, you didn't even play me so don't talk ****. And I didn't get 3-stocked by anyone in SoVa, what the hell are you talking about? I lost to a sheik and a peach(, and I was playing Marth in both of those matches, which is a character I don't even play. Now I'm not saying I'm better than anyone, but until you come money match us just save it because you have nothing valid to base your opinion on.

I'm completely down for you guys being on the B-team but you have to get up here and prove yourselves.

That is all, Nelo out.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Isra.. $20 mm vs my Jiggs <(^_^)b
Lol, not quite 20, but maybe something less? I'm out of a job until summer so funds are going to be kind of tight for a while, but I'm certainly fine with doing one. Same to anyone in SoVa: Cstick, O-no, Lee, I'm very interested in money matches with you, seperately and that 3 person crew battle mentioned earlier. I won't bother making any johns for any previous losses I've had, they just won't happen again. I don't see either Nelo or myself losing, let alone Cyrain. :p Don't get me wrong though, <3 SoVa people and I can't wait to come to another tournament with you guys. Too much fun. :) Also, EE, Cyrain says he loves you.

hova

Smash Champion
i'm glad all of VA is so anxious to step up and get KNOCKED THE *** DOWN!!!

seriously, ya'll just auditioning to be cage cleaners at the zoo; no matter who gets the job, their gonna be in deep ****

ya'll lucky **** ain't go down at the last c3, cuz we had either vist/pxt and rickr on top of that, plus newb, jason, black hayato, special k, and a bunch of others

ya'll should just do a nova vs sova, cuz the way i see it both are just cheap imitations of Hova

edit: this just in, Blues has been traded to the MD b team, ya'll can have frznchaos or something

Nurok

Smash Lord
LOL
go blues. everyone already knew MD b team is ridiculous. Va has nothing on her up and coming players of MD.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
~.~; *takes deep breath....*

O-NO dosent like trash talk but, he is however very fond of good matches. i dont care whos better than whatever the hell. i thought this was a Va/Md thing, why the hell is Richmond hating on Sova? so all ill say is this, im down to smash, but if your looking to MM ya got the wrong guy (im poor X.x)
how about some casuals?

as far as Blackheart lee goes, how did he even get mixed up in this? or me for that matter?

im not even going too root for a team, i just wanna see good matches ^.^

DOLL WE NEVER GOT OUT MATCHES IN AT MAG5!!!!! i fell asleep and missed the MVC2 tourny V.V good ish on you moveing closer, we have got to smash sometime.

CStick

Smash Lord
Nelo: then I heard wrong, oops lol

but seriously, my bad if I may have taken it too far, especially with peeps in my own state, but we've been bad-mouthed and looked down on for so long that I at least had to say something. It gets...irritating when everyone's like "looooool nova n00bs can beat you guys" and other untrue ****

Also, you know i'm not trying to hate, since it was too good teaming with you nelo, but...****, I gotta say something. I'm all down for friendlies with everyone from MD and VA, so I'll just stop talking **** aside from saying that VA will still win a close match. sry, and hopefully play you guys soon. We'll see what happens :)

boss8

Smash Hero
to be honest im scared of black hayato he is to good,but anyways chozen i nned my cell phone back stop ignoring me ****it@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Oooh, I wanna MM some of SovA.

Though seriously the trash talk has started.

It's getting interesting. *Sits down next to CK and Hova*

I won't name the people I consider any real 'threat' to MD on VA's B team. Most people already know who they are.

In the mean time, Please continue the trash talk, it is very intersting to read.

Edit: Don't down talk boss. My money is on boss ****** the majority of people he plays.

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Nelo: then I heard wrong, oops lol

but seriously, my bad if I may have taken it too far, especially with peeps in my own state, but we've been bad-mouthed and looked down on for so long that I at least had to say something. It gets...irritating when everyone's like "looooool nova n00bs can beat you guys" and other untrue ****

Also, you know i'm not trying to hate, since it was too good teaming with you nelo, but...****, I gotta say something. I'm all down for friendlies with everyone from MD and VA, so I'll just stop talking **** aside from saying that VA will still win a close match. sry, and hopefully play you guys soon. We'll see what happens :)
Good **** CStick *pound*

Fonz

Smash Ace
Meep: who else do you guys have? Seriously...aside from you, tope, rad, cyrain, nelo, and isra, who up there is (at the very least) decent?
Richmond has ABFREEZY!!! I'm just glad he won't be there to wreck ****. Space boots are unstoppable.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Good **** CStick *pound*
Agreed, there are no hard feelings being held against SoVa for anything. I just took it as spirited competition, sorry if anything came out arrogant or angry. All it means is that VA's pool of players is just that extensive. Yayuhz. :laugh:

hova

Smash Champion
yeah all this apologizing and 'no hard feelings' is pretty lame

before i was just cocky, now i know for sure VA doesn't have what it takes to win

**** hippies with ur make love not war and crap like that

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
yeah all this apologizing and 'no hard feelings' is pretty lame

before i was just cocky, now i know for sure VA doesn't have what it takes to win

**** hippies with ur make love not war and crap like that
This is why Hova is Hova.

Hova is like... the guy everyone needs to look up to, because he is honest and will tell you point blank that "Hey, You can't win cause all you do is pack sack lunches, aaaaahhhhh numnumnumnumnum."

Though seriously Hova is the ****ing Manz.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
*hears the sound of a whip cracking*

umm...yea.

chz1 update first page with the new va lists.

I THINK VA AND MD SHOULD MAKE A WAGER.
loser has to wear bunny suits to pound 2.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Rofl at KC *** kiss much*

Fux that hippie **** i know i can **** all of sova and MD aint got **** on me

*goes back to eating popcorn*

Top Bottom