• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

CStick

Smash Lord
Name One person on the Md B Team that is more skilled than CK, Blues, or ChozenOne...

VA PHO LYFE *pound*
chozen? lol. How's this sound: I can think of 8 players on the VA-B line-up who ARENT more skilled than any one person on the MD-B line-up

however, if those are the peeps who are guarantee to be there, then (assuming a B event goes down) have fun

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Who are these 8 son?!?!

Hova- loud, busted, black man that is perhaps the greatest smasher of all time.. [no trashtalk on Hova is nessesary. He is <All]
AeroShadow- Has a perminent team partner [CK] that he never does better than 13th with...
KC Cloud- wishes he was japanese so he could actually BE bombsoldier
Oro- Looks like raftbuilder
Vist- Plays Halo.. and his tag rhymes with pissed
SpecialK- Cereal.. need i say more
BlackHayato- Legally Blonde.. Legally not as good as VA!
Jasona- Plays Samus.. and Watty plays samus.. and wattys from the midwest... and the midwest is gay
TheNewb- very noobish
Egy5- Almost accended to Hovadom.. almost

VA is clearly fuxing w/ amazing. We win.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
haha whatever you guys me and hova are not participating in this shiit soo count us out

and me being number 1 on B team is nice but i rather be alternate for A team since im number 11 on A team ..

dam just one spot >< ! i missed it by one ! ><

CStick

Smash Lord
yea...right. So, whats the point of doing a VA B-list when its lookng more like a C-list? Half of the people down here in SoVA have or could very convincingly beat 4 of those guys in that given line-up, if not more. Hell, prolly as many as 6 off of that line-up

seriously, if you cant get a real good B-list, then why bother? Thats why the B-team thing LAST TIME didnt work at all.

CStick

Smash Lord
well, if the time restraint happens again, then yea...

anyways, i could totally think of 10 people who could beat prolly everyone on that list. You might wanna look around for more people before you finalize that list, or else the A-list battle is gonna be the only thing worth watching

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
dude C stick who can beat me? in sova? id like you to name 10 hahahah

prolly no one ..

The legend should be captain replacing me not blues and boss will replace me on top ten b team ..

CStick

Smash Lord

prolly no one ..

The legend should be captain replacing me not blues and boss will replace me on top ten b team ..
aside from you an Blues, that is :p

but then again, you guys havent played us, nor have you played ether. Who knows

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Put me on that list.

I'm amazing.
lol I saw your post on the Bmore's Finest thread about playing cpus. After playing a lvl1 cpu for 99 stock, I always feel like I could beat anyone. Then I play someone good and get owned.

I really doubt I'll be able to attend this C3 event since I have no ride. Maybe Husband could drive me? Though I'm not good enough for the B team anyways.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
aside from you an Blues, that is :p

but then again, you guys havent played us, nor have you played ether. Who knows
Well considering I've played all of you extensively I should know.

CK Blues and possibly Chozen are all better than Sova.

The rest is a toss up.

CStick

Smash Lord
toss-up my ***. I've personally beaten a handful of the people on the list, as have a few others from down here, but whatever. Think what you wish.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
C-stick has a point. Sova is underlooked.

What do you do? Bring Doug/Ether to Chu's and ****? Yeah?

Too bad I won't be there, nor at c3 v_v

linkmastersword

Smash Lord

prolly no one ..

I'm sorry I can't let cstick defend sova by himself.

Ck, you may be better than me, but I know I can take some games off you. or at least you 2 months ago or whatever, I've still improved since then too, as have you I'm sure. but don't get too cocky because I'm not even that close to some other people down here.

I can beat chozen, not blues (but my ganon has gotten better against ICs still would get owned though), beat masa, not korn, etc.

the point is, our b team isn't as strong as it could be. a much more entertaining crew battle would be Nova's B team (because it's not Va's B team) against Sova's A team, I'm not saying we are better but The Doug, Ether, O-No, C-stick, Cow are all worthy smashers who would do some damage.

wow - judging by my last post I guess I'm officially SoVa now... DAMM. oh well, I'll see you all at the next c3. are you ready Aero?

CStick

Smash Lord
we're really trying to go to Chu's biweekly. we already makred that day on our clanedars. C3, however...doubt it by alot

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well like i said im already an A team Alternate so this dosent concern me the b team can put better people on it

How bout this The doug replaces me instead of boss since i know hes good

kiwiii

Smash Lord
the doug could probably make A team though.

sova should definitely go to chu's biweekly at least. there are probably a few severely underrated players down there. B team could be better stacked. u_u.

also, i suggest captains to move the b team crew battle to a different tournament/date. i have a feeling there will barely be enough time for team A. just my thinking

kiwiii

Smash Lord
GO OUTSIDE!
hahahaha

i dont play much with lvl 1 cps anymore
cause
they make me feel like i'm 8923x better than i actually am. then i play people from TA and i feel devastated

they're only good to try out combos, and even then. i got my dthrow --> ftilt on fox habit from playing with computers too much. that **** clearly doesn't work on fastfallers at low percents. -.-

:[ someone play smash with me alsdfjkl. im tired of practicing alone lawl

TheLegend

Smash Ace
I must say.. Cow is quite skilled. So is "the doug" and many other SoVa ppl. You are all indeed quite chill. Choze... err. i mean The Legend <3's SoVa. You all should come to the next C3 and **** my shizz. <(^_^)b show me why SoVa isn't underrated

i'm adding cow and boss

CStick

Smash Lord
someone should talk to shepp and savedge and ask them if they are going, because they would definitely make the list

FOB

Smash Ace
I want to be on B team.... T________T

Hey I heard Fonz, Kiwi and Seed wanted to smash like last thursday... T____T If you guys had gone straight to my house you would have been able to play me and 5% ^_^

CStick

Smash Lord
IMO the best B-list possible if all of VA showed up would prolly look like: (in no order)

CK, Blues, Chozen, Me, Cow, Ether, ECEddie, Shepp, Savedge, then whoever else that is pretty solid

and...of all seriousness, it would be ******** to not let doug and Ether try out for A team after their performances against each other and chu this past Saturday

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
lol everybody hates SoVa :(

from what i know chu's tourney will be the one we go to.. ether doug ftz cstick me and some others are quite interested in it. so... i cant wait to see everybody there :D

Top Bottom