• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

kiwiii

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

dude this thread is ****ing boring.
chzn, i'm gonna say it again (i forgot to mention it to you yesterday) .. change the date -_- tis not wise to hold it on the same day as team A crew battle

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Va B Team is clearly fuxing w/ ****..

Va>Md

Greg- the B Team battles is clearly where it's at. We all already know that Va's A Team has alot more excellent players anyway, and that our B Team could probably go toe to toe w/ Md's A Team...
LMFAO chz1 ok this is why i get annoyed with you, when you make outlandish statements with absolutely no truthful grounds to them at all.

The only player on ALL of Va's B team you have listed who has a winning tourney record VS. ANYONE on MD's A team is Blues. And that's just because Blues is amazing.

And notice Blues is also the most modest, while being the best! Coincidence?? Nay.

Coming from one of the LOWER players on MD's A team, i am pretty confident i could take off at least 10 stock from any given players on that team.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i don't have to be modest, im one of the worst on my team. im supposed to be cocky.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Plair is right, everyone is talking mad ****, needs to be controlled. If you're not prepared to SCREAM it during the event, don't wuss out and post your **** online (no offense to wuss, haha pun)

Plank! We're both the worst LOLZ.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
now now fellas, the worst smasher on the A team is definitely up for grabs. Nobody should pin down that refined position, we all deserve it equally.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hova, you didn't have to post that.
T__________T
i remember taking a few shots with the beloved chinesah before heading in. at least it was fun. MD definitely did most of the trashtalking that night (egy5 & hova)

i love md/va. :D

hova

Smash Champion
lol, wasnt everyone drunk when that vid came out? also, where was the rest of the real team VA :\
the real VA team was the same place the real MD team was, not there

it was supposed to be all TA anyway, MD TA vs VA TA. they got chillin and chu and we got PC by default

edit: cstick is an idiot, come to a real tourney so i can laugh at u not making it out of pools

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hey, hova, no need for name calling, he lives all the way across the state.

and yeah, chu is supposed to be on VA team, from the line up the teams seemed pretty fair, MD just kicked our azz.

I really wanted to see Egy5's Ganon, I need to see ganon pwnage.

hova

Smash Champion
cya on the 21st? we can do friendlies
hopefully i won't be anywhere near chu's house if that's what you're talking about

hey, hova, no need for name calling, he lives all the way across the state.
are u my father?

the boards are so ***** gay and boring, do i need to come in here everyday and yell at people? step the *** up or sit the *** down, so much *****in and complaining in this thread

Cyrain

Smash Ace
LMFAO chz1 ok this is why i get annoyed with you, when you make outlandish statements with absolutely no truthful grounds to them at all.

The only player on ALL of Va's B team you have listed who has a winning tourney record VS. ANYONE on MD's A team is Blues. And that's just because Blues is amazing.

And notice Blues is also the most modest, while being the best! Coincidence?? Nay.

Coming from one of the LOWER players on MD's A team, i am pretty confident i could take off at least 10 stock from any given players on that team.
10 stocks from any of us? ...No. I disagree.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
iight virginba letz start to hammer this out. sova- i would appreciate your imput.

A TEAM

1. Azen Zagenite
2. Chu Dat
3. Chillindude829
4. KM-013
5. g-regulate
6. Kirbstir
7. Tope
8. Doll
9. Redd
10. SS4Ricky

11. The doug (A team alt.?)
12. CK (A team alt.?)

B TEAM

13. MEGA
14. Blues
15. ChozenOne
16. Korn
17. Cyrain
18. EastCoastEddie
19. Savadge
20. Cow
21. Isra
22. Masa

23. Nelo (B team alt.?)
24. Boss (B team alt.?)

THIS IS MEANT TO CREATE DISCUSSION TO CREATE THE BEST POSSIBLE LIST REPRESENTING VIRGINA WITH THE BEST SKILL. <lol that sentence didnt really make sense. lol whatever.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
iight virginba letz start to hammer this out. sova- i would appreciate your imput.

A TEAM

1. Azen Zagenite
2. Chu Dat
3. Chillindude829
4. KM-013
5. g-regulate
6. Kirbstir
7. Tope
8. Doll
9. Redd
10. SS4Ricky

11. The doug (A team alt.?)
12. CK (A team alt.?)

B TEAM

13. Blues
14. ChozenOne
15. MEGA
16. Korn
17. Cyrain
18. EastCoastEddie
19. Savadge
20. Cow
21. Isra
22. Masa

23. Nelo (B team alt.?)
24. Boss (B team alt.?)

THIS IS MEANT TO CREATE DISCUSSION TO CREATE THE BEST POSSIBLE LIST REPRESENTING VIRGINA WITH THE BEST SKILL.
The best bet is to get some matches with the sova guys on the 21st, they're pretty good, see how they do against top 25ish people then. I really don't think there's a proper way to make an in-order list though, there's definitely not enough data since nobody b team doesn't really win big tournaments. and we can't just say.. oh x beat y so x should be higher than y even though he can't beat z who is below y solidly..
there aren't enough people with a good crosssection of playing all these people to properly compare.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
good list masa, but shep is good too. the doug shouldn't be an alternate for A team he should be part of it, and Ether should be an alternate for A team.

Isra Masa and Cow? hmmm are those really the next best people we have for B team? I guess so.

O-No, Cstick, Adwillia and Lee are about the same skill level as Cow, and in my opinion all beat Masa and probably isra. Isra was pretty good, I just played him in teams though, not duels, but if Tope's peach is better than isra's then maybe he shouldn't be part of it.

I"M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, i know I've probably pissed off half of VA already.

IMO, I'll just flat out say it. Adwillia definately part of B team 8th man, O-No would be 9th, and Cow would be the tenth man or first alternate, Lee would be alternate and so would Cstick.

what needs to happen is have Cyrain, Isra, and Nelo vs O-no, Lee, and Cstick.

oh, and I don't think Nelo or boss should be up for consideration.

I've never played boss, but I hear he has a really good mario and Doc.
but my friend Majn who isn't that good said he was about equal with his fox.
Nelo's Falco has a few holes in it.

And I feel that I have a good cross section between sova and Nova, seeing as how I'm both and alot of TNR people are up for consideration.

CStick

Smash Lord
both lists arent off much considering that those people would actually show up, and I'll stop saying SoVA names until we play you guys and (maybe) earn some consideration. I would only say for now think about putting Shepp as an alternate for B at the least, and as for The_Doug, I dunno if he could technically play if he were to go cuz he just moved here like two weeks ago, so he's prolly not a permanent resident. But if he were, he would be an A-list candidate no doubt.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Look, none of this matters, do you want to know why.

If we did do a true MD vs VA, MD would win.

30 on 30 MD vs Virginia.

MD would win, we're just that good.

Sexy too, can't forget that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol 30 on 30 would never ever go down. we cant get 20 ppl in 1 place, let alone 60

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
lol at this whole thread, i need to battle more people and hone my skills. im willing to do battle with anyone under ssj4 ricky for pull my place a bit higher.
im not here saying im better than this person or that person, i just seem to have my "moments". problem with that is no one that has any real pull in the smash community is there to see it and the only time there seems to be someone getting matches of me online im loosing to tope ~.~;
meh, all in due time i guess.

<3 Doll ^.^ hes mad cool.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
shepp is really ****ing good.

and no offense to the doug but he'd have to like, get top 3 at Chus and beat several VA and MD team members to even be considered to replace Ricky Redd or Doll.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
*looks at VA's list without CK*

roflmao

*grabs CK's popcorn, plays more elebits*
lmao

*gets home* *sees popcorn finished* :embarrass

*goes get more and plays some DBZ t2*

*munches as he watches the arguements* :grin: :grin:

wow the ****talk has started

SEE now this is what i wanted !!

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
good list masa, but shep is good too. the doug shouldn't be an alternate for A team he should be part of it, and Ether should be an alternate for A team.

Isra Masa and Cow? hmmm are those really the next best people we have for B team? I guess so.

O-No, Cstick, Adwillia and Lee are about the same skill level as Cow, and in my opinion all beat Masa and probably isra. Isra was pretty good, I just played him in teams though, not duels, but if Tope's peach is better than isra's then maybe he shouldn't be part of it.

I"M NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, i know I've probably pissed off half of VA already.

IMO, I'll just flat out say it. Adwillia definately part of B team 8th man, O-No would be 9th, and Cow would be the tenth man or first alternate, Lee would be alternate and so would Cstick.

what needs to happen is have Cyrain, Isra, and Nelo vs O-no, Lee, and Cstick.

oh, and I don't think Nelo or boss should be up for consideration.

I've never played boss, but I hear he has a really good mario and Doc.
but my friend Majn who isn't that good said he was about equal with his fox.
Nelo's Falco has a few holes in it.

And I feel that I have a good cross section between sova and Nova, seeing as how I'm both and alot of TNR people are up for consideration.
I'm willing to moneymatch/friendly/whatever anyone you mentioned for the B-team. Cyrain, Nelo and myself against O-no, Cstick and Lee is fine with me as long as no one else has any complaints. :)

Top Bottom