• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

CStick

Smash Lord
Cstick that's a good list, but cyrain and korn are both very very good. Korn has a really solid falcon and marth.
I wouldnt know about Cyrain, but O-NO said he beat Korn pretty convincingly...so i dunno about him. But, it wouldnt matter, cuz i'm not going and I doubt Ether or anyone else from SoVA is either, so we'll just see what G-reg says

good luck, B-event guys

kiwiii

Smash Lord
sova smashers, let's not be hypocrites and doubt skills of players in nova. i think the best thing would be to come up sometime and play with us =)

cyrain's fox is technical and enjoys waveshining sheiks across fd. mine is cute and enjoys utilting in place.

CHZN1, I ADVISE YOU TO CHANGE THE DATE. x_X if you make it on the may c3, either: a.) you guys will do it at the same time as team A, therefore, no one will watch/care, or b.) it won't happen.

meepxzero

Smash Master
I'd like to see anyone from SoVa beat me as well C-stick. I've never seen SoVa play, but I've heard lots about them. I know you dunno anything about me, so I don't see where you can get off talking about 8 VA B-teamers being worse than every MD-B teamer.

-Cyrain

g-regulate

Smash Hero
how bout this, in no order

CK
MEGA
Blues
Chozen
Korn/Masa
Cyrain
East Coast Eddie
Cow
Savedge
Shepp

thats list seems realistic. if any of the A team is missing, we will be probably taking blues/CK/MEGA. if The_Doug actually has a VA drivers license, and legally is a permanent Virginia resident, than he could play too. of course, people like adwillia/project pat/Masa are also legit choices. itll just depend on who is there.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
how bout this, in no order

CK
MEGA
Blues
Chozen
Korn/Masa
Cyrain
East Coast Eddie
Cow
Savedge
Shepp

thats list seems realistic. if any of the A team is missing, we will be probably taking blues/CK/MEGA. if The_Doug actually has a VA drivers license, and legally is a permanent Virginia resident, than he could play too. of course, people like adwillia/project pat/Masa are also legit choices. itll just depend on who is there.
Heh, sounds more solid.

Anyways, this **** prolly won't happen. Not as worth watching as the A team match up. If we recorded this, no one would really watch. Even if it is a small 'compliment' to be on the B team, i don't view it as worth the hassle.

Doesn't matter, cause I'm taking everyone down on the A List 1 by 1 :p. It's all good fun though.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol. all i see are posts about KC cloud ****** me/others, yet i never see him at tournaments ever, even the baltimore ones. step it up KC cloud, your trash talk is getting stale.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
One of the reason's I can't show up is because I'm stuck in the mountains on a hiking trip for 40 days and nights and there for I am becoming one with nature. (Frostburg state university LOL)

Two - I'm too amazing. (Though Not as amazing as M2K)

Three - It's because Subway Closes 10 minutes before actual Closing time.

CStick

Smash Lord
I'd like to see anyone from SoVa beat me as well C-stick. I've never seen SoVa play, but I've heard lots about them. I know you dunno anything about me, so I don't see where you can get off talking about 8 VA B-teamers being worse than every MD-B teamer.

-Cyrain
you werent one of those 8 if it makes you feel less offended

come play us one day, or maybe you and I and the other SoVA guys going to Chu's can play there and see. I always did want to play you cuz I have heard good things from you, so lemme know if you wanna get some friendlies in. And quit listening to what Tope says. He's played O-NO extensively, and one player =/= all of SoVA last time I checked. The last guys Tope brought down here whom he said were as good as us got owned, so dont believe everything he says.

also, i'm not doubting NoVA's skill like we even come close to them, but I seriously dont like having everyone disregard us. Hopefully we can stop that when we come to Chu's on the 21st.

and also, G-reg's list = best idea so far

TheLegend

Smash Ace
rofl @ no order Greg... actually i plan to host this shizz @ my house inorder to make sure this shizz happens <(^_^)b

Va is too good. Md is an abyss with full of trashtalk, and poorly executed tech skill.

i must say though...

CK - yes
MEGA - yes
Blues - yes
Chozen - yes
Korn/Masa - yes
Cyrain - yes
East Coast Eddie - yes
Cow - yes
Savedge - yes
Shepp - i dont know

SoVa ppl should come up and prove themselves at some C3s n' such. I hear alot, but see little.

boss8

Smash Hero
chozen don't underestimate maryland,they are tough,im just sayin.

-drop the trash talk
-pick up your controllers
-and fight!!

it's that simple,as for me,i will take anyone that comes my way it doesn't matter how big your name is in the smash community.

thats y i love all of you guys,eastcoast!!!!

o btw chozen i left my cell phone in your car can you bring it to me before C3???

Cyrain

Smash Ace
C-stick, I still plan to come to your next tournament if at all possible and play. I'll gladly MM you or O-No, if you do MMs. I look forward to playing all of you. Also, do you have any interest in a crew battle against me, Nelo and isra? Like, you, O-no, and someone else in your crew.

CStick

Smash Lord
C-stick, I still plan to come to your next tournament if at all possible and play. I'll gladly MM you or O-No, if you do MMs. I look forward to playing all of you. Also, do you have any interest in a crew battle against me, Nelo and isra? Like, you, O-no, and someone else in your crew.
Ether/ONO/Me v. You/Nelo/Isra would be cool

I'm also up for friendlies. i really dont like MMs cuz I'm a cheap-azz >_>

I'll look forward to playing some of the A and B team coming up on the 21st, and maybe we'll find out if some soVA guys are as good as we hope we've gotten over the months

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Yawwwwwnnn Zzzz at this thread someone say seomthing intresting this thread got boring after the arguments ceased .....

*munches on popcorn* *awaits arguments*

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
YES! i made the list unlike last time.

i will be smashing my brains out all this week due to spring break and nobody else has it this week.

umm. sova - lets play! me and chz1 can take down any team you have.... especially if x-lats and spy kids win all of your team tornies...LOL

Cow

Smash Apprentice

i will be smashing my brains out all this week due to spring break and nobody else has it this week.

umm. sova - lets play! me and chz1 can take down any team you have.... especially if x-lats and spy kids win all of your team tornies...LOL
lol, i'm not taking your flamebait, but on the off chance it's not, you're a very well informed individual.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
can someone tell me why this thread has a good 100+ posts in it, while my thread is nowhere near that amount, and is on like, page 3 of the forums? the B teamers need to step it up and talk mad **** in my thread. the only thing that goes on in this thread is complaining.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I noticed Masa talking about spring break and I figured I'd toss it out there that me, nelo and isra are on break also. Anyone wanna come smash? some SoVa people, possibly?

Nurok

Smash Lord
come to my house *****.
LOL. no but seriously. come. and go to C3... cyrain im not done with you yet.

CStick

Smash Lord

too bad they never wn singles though LOL. Yea, sova sucks at teams, save for like..one team u_u

EEvisu

Smash Lord
but I'll be at c3 aswell, lollerskates

/ignore this post but not this:

MD > VA

=D

Cyrain

Smash Ace
C-stick, you and O-no or someone ought to come stay up here and smash with us x_x And nurok, I cant drive aaalll the way up there to stay, sorry. I might see you at C3 though.

CStick

Smash Lord
if you're going to Chu's tourney on the 21st we can play some no doubt

also, my prediction: VA Ateam beats MD Ateam by 3 stock

also, another prediction: VA Bteam beats MD Bteam by 12 stock now if G-reg's list shows up

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Va B Team is clearly fuxing w/ ****..

Va>Md

Greg- the B Team battles is clearly where it's at. We all already know that Va's A Team has alot more excellent players anyway, and that our B Team could probably go toe to toe w/ Md's A Team...

FOB

Smash Ace
>_> This thread seems more like a Virgina spam thread...

I want to be on B team..

Top Bottom