• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

blues

Smash Journeyman
there was a B team crew battle at c3 today, va was ahead by 10 stock because of ck, but in the end blues a man who is too strong and that plays for md B team took 9 stock back at the end and thus maryland won

blues is a traitor =X

kiwiii

Smash Lord
blues, you have no honor.

i didn't even know i was playing for b team.
so i didn't.

there should be a re-do of this anyway. you know a crew battle isn't legit when a member is playing for the other team. wtf?? =_=. no honor.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
LOL Blues if Plank is so confident about MD B team you need to play for VA =(

B teams are fun. I just wanna do crews in general honestly. Haven't since ****ing AS.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I took off 6 stock an helped bring us back, I'm feeling pretty good not to sound cocky ;]

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
What were the teams?

CK took 10 stock for VA, Blues took 9 for MD, EE took 6 for MD.Wish I was there to stop CK's rampage from the get go. ~.O You know CK got those 10 stocks with his really gay edgeguarding with marth.

Oh well, we need to have an official MD vs VA battle during the summer when everyone is off and most likely able to attend. Makes sense, no?

About crews in general, what's up with Silent Syndicate? Are you guys gonna actually gonna participate in crew battles at pound 2? or no?

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Frozen, I will Falcon Ditto you on FD.

@ CK: Good ****, I probably will be watching Krews since most of BRK won't be able to show lol.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
dawg festing at doll's on tues just to let you kno. we're palyin fo 5 hours straight. i need to get good. cuz my fox sucks and all my link does is camp.

Black Hayato PTA

Smash Cadet
Hey just lemmie know when this is and me and special K are there. We're not lettin VA win this one at all. OH believe me the interest is there and me and special K are not scared of throwing down for MD. Good s*** to everyone and I hope this goes down soon.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
boss i belive ur an alt for A team.. and i think if we hace time i heard we were just gunna do vaB vs MDb

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
somone correct me if needed im not sure if im right.. jhust found out about this like 2 days ago soo i don't know whats going on..

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ether is good.

I think there are better options than FATS.

I like how you have Korn/Masa wtf?

Why is Masa on there at all?

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
I like how you have Korn/Masa wtf?

Why is Masa on there at all?
cuz i can beat redd, ck, chz1 and doll in friendlies unlike other kids that get four/three by these people. You really dont know anything on this matter. so why say anything?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
cuz i can beat redd, ck, chz1 and doll in friendlies unlike other kids that get four/three by these people. You really dont know anything on this matter. so why say anything?

Congrats, you just named 3 people notorious for sandbagging.

I'm interested to know who these 'other kids' are.

What do you do in tournament?

You're a nice guy to hang out/play smash with, but I don't think you should get a free ride onto B team just because you know some of the good players.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm not notorious for sandbagging =(

But really Masa, beating me at my house and beating me in c3 tourney are not the same. I mean, you know my style pretty well, I'd just have to change it barely.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I have to agree with tope, I shouldn't be on there, I'm like 5th or 6th best in sova. Tope and I have alot of experience with both communities. I mean I do alright against peach, Marth, and spacies, but I still doubt I would be able to take off more than 4 stock of maryland. unless I went up against hova or someone like that.

Masa, you really should admit it, we really aren't good enough.

to be honest, I didn't even think CK was good enough.

Top Bottom