• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

Wuss

Smash Champion
While this is true, and I agree that we shouldn't be hurt by what people say, the truth is that people are hurt by words. I called a girl fat once as a joke (she was eating a lot), and now she thinks that I hate her. And this was like 2 years ago, and she still thinks that I hate her. (she is pretty sensitive as girls go, but hey...) If people weren't affected by words at all, all art in lyrical form would die. I personally like the poem, "Death Be Not Proud" by John donne, but if words mean nothing to me, it loses all of it's meaning. I think that if people weren't affected by words, life would be a lot more boring...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
lol this discussion is the gayest thing ever.

please...PLEASE can we get back on topic!?!??? Keep your homo feelings to yourself and letz talk smash. this is spam cuz its has NOTHING to do with the topic. WHo honestly cares about if you're offended or not?!??

seriously. At least take this dumb conversation to the tnr thread. Its like the junk spam thread now anyways. Its turned into the gay banner friends corner.

so anyways...lets talk smash. PLEASE.

Wuss

Smash Champion
lol fats, that's a good edit...
at first I was like did I say that??!?!?!!

masa: We're all homo's when it comes down to it...
Let your homo feelings free...

btw: who said I was offended...?

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
i dunno i guess u get hiredwhen u pick ur char and start the match.. if he wins ur fired... thats what im tihnkin.... doesnt make much sense to me why km is on that list... but i wanna try out for the job.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Alot of people underestimate boss, and end up loosing.

That's why his list has alot of good players on it, including KM Tope, CK, me and a few others. I've seen boss play and played him. He's like a silent beast, someone with alot of potential.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
me saying i wanna apply for the job simply means that.. im not talkin ****.. just wanna play him.. and ive seen him play.. he plays doc.. i want him to challeng my falcon... please.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
doc is a terrible character and anyone spending time on him is wasting their time.

just thought i'd throw that out there, cuz its true.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
nah hes good for counters sometimes.. cause no one knows how to play against him.. like thats why boss beat km.. i bet i could pick doc and prolly beat him just cause he sucks against low tiers cause no one really plays him but if i picked marth i would prolly get my **** 4 stocked... meh mabey not 4 but all im sayin is doc is good jsut at certain times.

boss8

Smash Hero
i don't mind facing savedge,your all pretty amazing ,you all are responsiable for bring out the beast in me,this game has become a poison in my body,but ight savadge i can't make it to hu's but i will see you next C3. if you all hate the sig then i will change it,thanks to FOB.

being hired simply means that you can fight me if you get fired then it's pretty much done,but if you beat me then your hired!!!! to fight me another time.

hova

Smash Champion
that is by far the scrubbiest banner i have ever seen

it would be one thing if you only listed people you beat in tourney

even a MM or a set

but listing random people you beat in friendlies makes you look like a huge scrub and douche all at the same time

i personally don't care, i'll just think of you as a scrub

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Boss, does that sig represent people that you no longer wish to play since they got 'fired'? lol

Jasona

Smash Ace
we should try to have a md/va b team crew match at every large tournament. then maybe @ 1 of them the real teams will be assembled and an actual md/va b team crew battle will take place. i wish i could have made it to the last one and seeing as you guys are being random right now, check out the vids i linked to in my sig. hopefully that'll keep me on the md b-team wish list.

Top Bottom