• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
yeah I live port warwick, its such a tight place

how far a drive is that from you?
I'm at Santoro Hall, we've met. I came with your brother over to your place, like a month or 2 ago back when I first picked jiggs up. I've had some time to progress and I've been mad bored with no one to play. Xlax is tryin to play thursday, we should definitely smash.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
Dude this **** is gunna be fun...... shepp should be on b team :) i played him today and hes stil dank...... greg throw out some more props.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
shepp savedge and ether on B team... too good.

alright schoolie dee, I forgot your real name or smash name for that matter, but I'm completely down for a thurday session, maybe we could get some hot COW ACTION and team it up. let's not play with that one link player guy in my bro's dorm, he spams at his teammate all game long, and doesn't sheild.

ok, well, I hope your jiggs has improved, I need my a$$ whooped from time to time.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
How would you know?!

you wouldn't.

chz1 said its happening when he moves into his new house which is next week i believe. i think im helping actually.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
like that one crew battle where we had pc and omni took all ur stocks with 1 of his

oh wait those 2 things arent related at all

oh well

g-regulate

Smash Hero
why is anyone even posting here anymore? this thread is terrible and should be banned for life. how about EVERYONE who is even in consideration for this event COMES TO C3. then, after the A team is made, chillin and myself will just handpick 10 people to be on the B team. this way, not only do you get an expert opinion, but no one can argue anymore, because im g-regulate and im like the pope of smash, ****ing infallible.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
why is anyone even posting here anymore? this thread is terrible and should be banned for life. how about EVERYONE who is even in consideration for this event COMES TO C3. then, after the A team is made, chillin and myself will just handpick 10 people to be on the B team. this way, not only do you get an expert opinion, but no one can argue anymore, because im g-regulate and im like the pope of smash, ****ing infallible.
Truest post I've seen in ages. *pound* :laugh:

Wuss

Smash Champion
So much spam! Anyways, if this is at chozen's new house, then:

1. the address on t first page is wrong I think.
2. YAY!
3. I can't wait.
4. not that I'll be in it/will be there at all cause I fail and life sux...

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Boss- "I suck at this game i am horriable i am the worst player in this game,do not put me in crew battles,do not rate me above a 1,i suck and thats all you need to no. "

rofl

Btree- i shall let the Md people decide... i mean.. you shall all still lose anyway, so whatever you guys want is fine w/ me <(^_^)b

Vist

Smash Champion
I'm a btree counter too lol

Why isn't vist on the A team, he's a ****ing beast?
Thanks for the support man, but I don't think i've proven much in past several weeks or so (tournament-wise) to make a good case for me to be on the A team. My consistency and tournament attendances have been somewhat low during this time. I think I had a much stronger case last time there was gonna be the MD/VA battle, but maybe things will turn around after mlg ny or any of the other tournaments i will be at in the near future.

It's about time for me to put my squandering to an end..

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Thanks for the support man, but I don't think i've proven much in past several weeks or so (tournament-wise) to make a good case for me to be on the A team. My consistency and tournament attendances have been somewhat low during this time. I think I had a much stronger case last time there was gonna be the MD/VA battle, but maybe things will turn around after mlg ny or any of the other tournaments i will be at in the near future.

Same with me heh...

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord

Yeah good luck at MLG NY. I'm going, but I am not looking forward to seeing my placing. But what the heck, I'll have fun.

Btree is worthy of B team I think. DOSV is also. It's too bad Nicholas aka White-Peach doesn't travel, cause he's definitely at least worthy of B team.

(AIDS)_Sasso

Smash Rookie
all of your opinions are **** lolololol

GRegs idea is made of win, let the A Team of both states like decide who will be on B Team right then an there by who shows up, its WIN I TELL YOU WIN!!!!

....win!

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I think G-reg has a good idea as well, rather then the oh 50 or so of you who believe yourselves to be on the B team. =)

Over the past ~2 years I have watched many of you step it up, I think Greg has done the same to a greater extent.

What do you think?

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I think G-reg has a good idea as well, rather then the oh 50 or so of you who believe yourselves to be on the B team. =)

Over the past ~2 years I have watched many of you step it up, I think Greg has done the same to a greater extent.

What do you think?
I don't want two VA players deciding the top 10-20 for MD. You can do that for VA.

I thought the A team players were deciding who plays for B team from the very beginning?

Top Bottom