• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I was talking about VA, of course. >_>

And it's not really about what you want ^_~

Nah, eventually you guys were just gonna decide for youselves.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I don't want part of this.

But I will say, MD is gonna **** VA regardless.

owned....

anywayz, is anyone going to record this?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
give it up guys last time i only took off ten stock ... and i was marth ... the only way you won is that you guys had blues on the team and Husband had to get in on it For the b Team

we let you guys have them both since we felt srry for MD next time i should just go falco and take off more =p yea i wont even use my fox and still take off more stock

WAHAHAAH CK > MD

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I like how you talk trash and then ***** out. wow.

kc<ck
Don't see how that works son, seeing as it would be more fun to watch this **** happen than be a part of it.

I think this whole thing is funny.

Truth be told, I frankly don't give a **** about it. It lost it's luster a long time ago and no body can deny this.

How this goes down doesn't matter, A squad picking the B squad, B squad picking the B squad, w/e it doesn't matter. Either get teams straight and set a date or we should just stop talking about it honestly. I won't be off till the 23 of this month so it really doesn't allow me to do much in the first place.

Been talking about this since like... january or something.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont even understand the debate going on in this thread. like seriously. if you took md's 11th-20th best players against va's, va would just get destroyed. that's all there is to it, the teams arent even close.

like seriously, not at all

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it would be a good match but MD would probably win... That is unless Savedge comes!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chozenone i dont know if u talk like u do just to be an idiot, or if you've actually convinced urself that the things you say are true.

which one is it??

hova

Smash Champion
give it up guys last time i only took off ten stock ... and i was marth ... the only way you won is that you guys had blues on the team and Husband had to get in on it For the b Team

we let you guys have them both since we felt srry for MD next time i should just go falco and take off more =p yea i wont even use my fox and still take off more stock

WAHAHAAH CK > MD
you didn't fight anyone on the actual b team, not one person you played at C3 was on the original crew list

You are clearly fuxing w/ ******** son.

Name on person on Md's B Team that can consistantly beat Ck, Blues, ChozenOne, Boss, or Korn...

Va>Md
that is a pretty weak list except for blues, he's the only person i wouldn't want to go against

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i dont even understand the debate going on in this thread. like seriously. if you took md's 11th-20th best players against va's, va would just get destroyed. that's all there is to it, the teams arent even close.

like seriously, not at all
shut up, jon

i dont think va would get "destroyed"
more i think about it, the closer i think the competition will actually be
md would probably still win
>_>;
*runs*

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
janet, i can honestly say there are 4-5 ppl on the MD b team that i don't think anyone on the va b team could beat.

except maybe blues.

that guy is too good

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Why hasn't the A team gotten this much hype?
wtf
too true ahahha
prob cause the hype burned out for team A
people from NC, OH, NJ came to see it that feb c3
.. then it never happened
:x

also
90% of this thread consists of people *****ing about the line-up or why/why not the word "gay" is offensive

g-regulate

Smash Hero
you all squander terribly.

MEGA
CK
Blues
Chozen
Savedge
Shepp
Cow
Korn
ECE
cyrain

md needs a reality check and realize that their "super b team" really isnt that much better than ours. id say the least experienced is MAYBE korn, and he still got mad tech skill and tourney wins. md just needs to gtfo. right now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
why dont we just do both of these at pound 2 since everyone will be there anyway?

hova

Smash Champion
boss or me could take you hova.. =)
im not joking , being cocky
i'm guessing ur scared to play me with falcon since u never have, and i'm also guessing you'll use falcon for the crew, my last prediction is me eating ur falcon alive

i'm sorry, but if u haven't been playing for at least a year, you have absolutely no chance of beating me

i apologize for not always playing hard and giving u new guys hope, but ur not in my league son

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
The 'super B team' list on either side is ok. Just settle this at pound 2.

Compared to the people on both lists, I'm a 'noob' in terms of experience which is funny to me.
I've been going to tournaments (if you count the months I went to tourneys) for like 3 months total....

Guess I'll step it up against people and actually try to win instead of playing just for the fun of it.

Anywayz, see you guys at some fests or something after the semester.

hova

Smash Champion
i playing this game for 2 years .. yea its not a long time
but last C3 that i just ate ur falco w/ sheik =)
& ok i'll use falcon play ur falco happy ?

whatever you said go ahead ..but you 'll see ^^
lmao

ur an idiot, i remember playing ur sheik. it was three stocks to one, i already proved to myself that i could **** ur *** so i started fuking around

do u seriously think u all of a sudden figured me out and pulled off a miraculous come back

i hate playing the game like that and only did it to let u kno that ur a scrub and i'll eat ur *** anytime i feel like

u are beneath me

y does this thread suck without me? grab ur popcorn CK, i'm going all night

edit: but ur not the first to get a big head and think they are better than me, ask Frozen and EE how being cocky turned out for them

hova

Smash Champion
for everytime i three stock ur marth on PS during a tourney match, i will continue to underestimate u

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hova's basically amazing

just because he doesnt get angry over losing, or care about the tourney scene much for that matter, doesn't make him a scrub. personally i think it actually makes him a bigger person than those who cry or get upset over a tourney loss or ****ty pool (me being one of them)

he is one of the few smashers who are actually fun to play. a lot of people are ****ing dumb to fight cause they get pissed about losing to a girl/there's a subtle tension between us during matches. but hova being hova, the game is about what it should be--having fun, obviously. more serious we get about this game, the more we forget about that

hova's one of the few who remind me what smash is actually about
i'm disappointed in myself at how sad i get at tournaments because of my pool or bracket. or how upset i get at choking under tournament pressure and losing to a scrubby *** marth. in the end, THIS IS JUST A GAME. hell yea i wanna keep improving, and i'm still gonna have a ****ty attitude and cry at tournaments, and practice during my spare time like some m2k jr (not that that's bad), but i'm just saying, people like hova, fonz, g-reg, egy5, aho, chinesah, etc set an amazing example to how this game should be played

so leave hova alone
he's not a scrub. he's giving people a breather from all the md/va depth. he knows to not let his pride/ego get to him, and lose to people he can beat
and even if he was, so what? at least he remembers what smash is here for

i don't know who i'm yelling at

i think i'm just giving props to hova. for being hova

so. b team.
i foresee this crew battle to... not ever occur.
and masa's mom is gayer than me. just wanted to throw out a 2nd reminder. <3 matt >_>

Top Bottom