• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Maryland Vs. Virginia "B Team" Discussion *this sh*t is happening ppl*

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol wow Janet. You have THE WORST comebacks. Ill let it slip cuz you're a Virginian.

So anyways...Redd training will get me better. I'm determined.
i'm in a bad mood
and read your post at a bad moment

:(

we're not close enough for you to be rude every time you say something to me on the boards. it's nothing personal. i just have self-esteem issues so i can't handle it from most people :laugh:

sorry matt lol
but seriously
shmanks youuu

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yea im in a bad mood too and i dont kno u at all.

anywayz...im pumped for c3 prepare for a wave of hungover prom madness! i want rematches w/ everyone.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Cyrain I'll money match you Fox vs Samus, stop avoiding it like a cowarrrrrrrrd. It's been like months since the last one, I'VE FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO WAVEDASH! YOU CAN'T WIN NOW! ^^

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Lmfao @ BTree. I am entirely confident that I'm going to beat you. I promise, I'm not running away from a MM with you. Shall we make it 10$?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Korn - You're on.

Cyrain - You can't deny it, you're afraid cause you're bad at l-canceling with Fox. And shining. I bet you still call it a reflector. That lack of skill isn't good vs Samus because it gets you downsmashed off the stage until I break my cstick... >.>

I think I'm going to C3 (as far as I know), so let's do the money match there if you're going, same with Korn. And if I beat either of you I get your money, your ID, and your spot on the Virginia B Team. That's what I need the ID for, so I can be a Virginia resident, I don't live there.

Edit: I just noticed my banner says downsmash, where the **** did that come from, my post was completely unrelated to it.

Edit: I don't use Peach ever but she's in my banner! That's amazing!

Edit: I think she's in there because the banner says downsmash.

Edit: Plus that pose she's striking is incredibly badass.

Edit: I'm gonna replace that with a MapleStory banner later, it'll be there by like Sunday or something.

Edit: You gotta promote the game you play.

Edit: MS is coming to DS, check that out.

Edit: OK.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Just accept mm's without being so cocky. I remember when people used to respect the honor in mm's v_v

=(

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Cyrain MM Fox ditto or Falco vs fox, you pick.
Korn MM - Falco vs Falcon
Redd MM/Blue Bawls match - Whoever? LOL we have fun anyway
CK MM - Roy Ditto? Falco vs Fox?
EEvisu - Falco ditto? Marth Ditto?
Frozen MM - Falcon vs Falco on Falco Destination? LOL or lets do a falco ditto!!
Israfel MM - Whoever you use vs my Marth, Falcon, Fox, Falco, Roy, Sheik?
Btree MM - Falco vs Samus? Fox vs Samus? Marth vs Samus? Falcon vs Samus?

Note guys, this will happen at pound 2 for these, so be there. My birthday is also a week before pound 2, the date for pound 2 was originally on my birthday... then jon changed it to june 16th and 17th... I was kind of pissed about it lmao. I should be loaded with cash... I'm a prime target! Plus I should have a nice job!

I could use the money fellas :p

Also reminds me that I owe Greg a Mcdonalds match - Falcon vs Falco

Anyone want to pokemon battle MM me?, you'll need to be 50 or higher b*tches.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Yee.
-MM at C3 sounds good if you're up for it Korn: Falcon v. Peach best of 3 I guess. $3 or so?
-K.C.: I play Peach, so her against whoever you choose I suppose. $3 for this one too if that's alright.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Just accept mm's without being so cocky. I remember when people used to respect the honor in mm's v_v

=(
I don't haha. I thought that was the point of MMs, degrade your opponent in ways that tourney wins won't accomplish usually.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
So MM with Korn and Frozen at C3, $5 or so, and one later with K.C. at pound 2. Anyone else? Possibly a rematch with Bowsertree and/or EE?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm sure Cyrain's money will be delighted to see you, Israfel. But remember; no touching, it's only a visitation...It will be coming back home with its father.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Cyrain's money will be delighted to see you, Israfel. But remember; no touching, it's only a visitation...It will be coming back home with its father.
Lol, is that a yes then? Also, Cyrain says he's going to ****ing **** you. : /

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If I unfortunately, lose the money match, then I can't money match you Israfel, because I'm not very confident against Peach. But if I **** Cyrain, then sure I'll money match you. :D

But after I beat Cyrain I'm going to Disney Land! >.>

Edit: I'm not going to Disney Land.

Edit: Wow this thread is way off course.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Are we going ahead with the handpicked B Team at C3 by Mr. Regulate and Mr. Chillin?

Top Bottom