• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

VA

Smash Hero
Feds kept hitting it into the net, and when he wasn't doing that he was hitting it miles out. Next year Nadal is getting piped in straight sets imo.

Also appreciate the offer Joe but no travelsies for Junior atm.
lol consistency is a huge part of tennis, so Federer constantly missing the court was him playing badly. Plus any time he was on form Nadal out played his *** so hard that he started suffering from a multitude of mind factors. 5 wimbledons in a row, rain delays, bad light, crowd etc etc.

I'm glad Nadal won, it needed to happen.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
lol consistency is a huge part of tennis, so Federer constantly missing the court was him playing badly. Plus any time he was on form Nadal out played his *** so hard that he started suffering from a multitude of mind factors. 5 wimbledons in a row, rain delays, bad light, crowd etc etc.

I'm glad Nadal won, it needed to happen.
Considering Phils sense of humour Im pretty sure he was being deliberately ignorant for the crazy banter lol, not sure though.

Ant do feel free to post in the Scottish thread about playing smash at some point if you're interested. What you doing up in Edinburgh anyway?

J03

Smash Master
ffs Ant, messing up the programme lol, ive gotta run with the 18th unless anyone else decides to flake lol.
any takers?

Phil: any ideas when you next might be able to travel lad?

Alan
Box
Chaz
Coey
Koop

its a short list lol, but it might be best this way to lull my bro into letting me host more xD.

EDIT: Charles and F.play feel free to come OR Yeniths and Skalor

basically 7 is the max, so whoever gets back to me first can come =/. bit gay but ive hardly got a choice lol

DOUBLE EDIT: if anyone else wants to flake now would be a mint time to let me know so i can switch the date to the 25th xD

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
The 25th would be better for me Joe mate if I'm honest. Flights are cheaper and as I'm going on holiday on the 29th, I could just lie bout the date and get time off work for the 25th onwards. Plus that way Aiko could make it :O

J03

Smash Master
right then, 25th it is, another week of anticipation, and that the 25th OF THIS MONTH =o...this month being July

without Phil the list is like this

Alan
Box
Chaz
Coey
Koop
Aiko
Charles

thats my 7.

Directions.

Train, book it too Rochdale, if you gotta go through manchester youd prolly have to change from Manchester Picadilly to Manchester Victora Station, its a bit daunting if you dunno what to do so lemme know if thats a problem for anyone and ill look into it.

Coach. Best bet is a coach to Manchester and a train to Rochdale, again same problem as the coach station isnt too close Manchester Victoria station, like 5-10 minute walk.

Any questions?

Also before you book the fest is Friday-Sunday. If you need housing for Sunday night im gonna wanna know sharpish. also if you HAVE TO COME ON THE F**KING SATURDAY, NOT THE F**KING FRIDAY! let me know also lol

COEY

Smash Lord
Can't make 25th Joe man, i've already got plans that day to have a shower.

Sam let me know when you can fly cheapest i'm sure me or Joe wouldn't mind you here a couple of days before. :)

Mr P

Smash Ace
Feds kept hitting it into the net, and when he wasn't doing that he was hitting it miles out. Next year Nadal is getting piped in straight sets imo.

Also appreciate the offer Joe but no travelsies for Junior atm.
I agree with phil 100%.

When any of you see Phil post just realise that Senior P agrees with him and it will save me saying i agree every time he makes a post.

COEY

Smash Lord
Tired? .

Edit: On a side not, are any of you good honest North Westians gonna be playing Warhammer: Age of Reckoning when it's released? Just curious as me and my mate are trying to get as many people we know who will be playing all on the same server. Disregard this if you already have a life.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
lol consistency is a huge part of tennis, so Federer constantly missing the court was him playing badly.
It's time for a name change, vanityobvious would be more fitting imo.

Also Nadal cheats by playing with his left hand when he's right handed, gives him a forehand on both sides, cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap. Feds deserved 6 in a row, best player in history and a modest young man to boot, notice the complete absence of Johns from him after the match.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol who put pdot > jo3 in the tags at the bottom?

not saying its not true

just wanna thank em for their honesty.

<3

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Prof must have been on crack when making that post

VA

Smash Hero
It's time for a name change, vanityobvious would be more fitting imo.

Also Nadal cheats by playing with his left hand when he's right handed, gives him a forehand on both sides, cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap. Feds deserved 6 in a row, best player in history and a modest young man to boot, notice the complete absence of Johns from him after the match.
Sarcasm much?

lol @ taking a sentence out of context and trying to make me sound dumb. that sentence was a precursor to a comment on the match.

P.S my new avatar is the greatest, so much hidden meaning?

COEY

Smash Lord
Sam when you check your pms i sent you 3 of the same by mistake lols, ****ing net haha.

What's with the Green Wing pic joe?

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Sarcasm much?

lol @ taking a sentence out of context and trying to make me sound dumb. that sentence was a precursor to a comment on the match.

P.S my new avatar is the greatest, so much hidden meaning?
No out of context Johns pl0x, obvious is obvious, that much at least should be obvious.

Aiko + AmcD: Get in touchsies silvous plait? Time is of the essence, me even being here compromises the mission.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Sam when you check your pms i sent you 3 of the same by mistake lols, ****ing net haha.

What's with the Green Wing pic joe?
Dude you spammed the **** out of my inbox haha.

But I liked what you sent me so much I read it all three times :D xx

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
right then, 25th it is, another week of anticipation, and that the 25th OF THIS MONTH =o...this month being July

without Phil the list is like this

Alan
Box
Chaz
Coey
Koop
Aiko
Charles

thats my 7.

Directions.

Train, book it too Rochdale, if you gotta go through manchester youd prolly have to change from Manchester Picadilly to Manchester Victora Station, its a bit daunting if you dunno what to do so lemme know if thats a problem for anyone and ill look into it.

Coach. Best bet is a coach to Manchester and a train to Rochdale, again same problem as the coach station isnt too close Manchester Victoria station, like 5-10 minute walk.

Any questions?

Also before you book the fest is Friday-Sunday. If you need housing for Sunday night im gonna wanna know sharpish. also if you HAVE TO COME ON THE F**KING SATURDAY, NOT THE F**KING FRIDAY! let me know also lol
argh you would do this joe! I'm goin back to belgium on the 26th... I'm determined to make it down on the friday tho, if only to be rid of that cursed pad of yours- its gonna be tight, but expect me friday (how early does transport run satday morning lol)

Aiko

Smash Champion
dont think i can make it now jow. Got offered a job today and if i accept i could be starting next week. If i dont though, i'll be coming.

Top Bottom