• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
pffft, nothing wrong with charles winning them all. Smash 64 tourney didn't happen anyway, but brawl could have gone either way.
Emoticons are in there for a reason, to show that it was a mere joke.
I'm sure Charles understood that.

I'm not that fussed about the Brawl section, post the results for both of them though when you have time, I'm curious to see where Dan placed.

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun. Too bad it's the last one :/. I came 3rd for Melee and 5th for Brawl lol.

ToS, how come you didn't go?

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
I got home late lol. Train went to london euston and i was like wtf? Had to catch another one back to Birmingham.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol what.

Also had a great time, thanks to Ant and Ben for hosting.

Rob IS too good. :x

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
had a good time. I'd jst like to say thanks to everyone for coming.

As an extra note to all NW smashers- it might be a while before I see any of you again but I'm sure I'll get to see you all again sometimes

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Charles is too good.

The bomberman game was great too. At least me and Aiko beat him on that lol.

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
Amazing fest.

Ant: Random character+random level mm was too good, and thanks for the gift <3

Alan: I will beat your Peach one day. Seriously...

Ben: A bit disappointed in your attitude when playing me tbh. After you said that I was like Will (not CO3Y) I went into the first match wanting to show you that I have actually improved a lot more than you think but you were basically saying I should still be losing as if I'm supposed to be crap and never improve. After the first couple of matches I just wasn't interested anymore as you had made it all about you and your issues rather than being some fun friendlies. Apart from that it was good to see you again and doubles was really fun.

Chaz: It had been far too long and I was missing those falcon dittos! Random perfectly synchronised falcon punches in the middle of a match.. amazing. Jiggs and falcon were also too good in teams!

Chaaarles: It's always a pleasure getting ***** by you (unless it's a Marth ditto with my horrendous DI). 64 on Saturday night was also awesome.

Jet: Your Sheik just gets better and better (gayer and gayer). My poor falcon doesn't stand a chance.

Alex: I was expecting to turn up and meet a lot of brawlers that wouldn't be interested in playing melee but that wasn't the case and it was cool playing you all night on Friday.

Matty: lol, ROB. Play a real character! Also, play more melee!

George: Your Falco seems really nice and he is obv the best character in brawl so keep it up! Also, see above.

J03: You weren't there! </3

Will: Neither were you. Flaaaaaaaaaaake! </3

Kieran: See above. Prick.

Nandos: Nice to see you again, your extra extra hot sauce was tasty.

I hope I didn't miss anyone out (and got everyone's name right, hehe) but thanks for the awesome weekend everyone and especially Ant and Ben for hosting what was unfortunately the last Liverpool fest. I might be able to start hosting some sort of small fests myself though for us NW guys as I now have a bigger room that can actually fit people in as well as having both a brawl setup and a melee setup in it.

COEY

Smash Lord
Sorry i didn't make this guys was moving out on the day didn't realise. :(

Was looking forward to winning the melee tourney :p

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Amazing fest.

Ben: A bit disappointed in your attitude when playing me tbh. After you said that I was like Will (not CO3Y) I went into the first match wanting to show you that I have actually improved a lot more than you think but you were basically saying I should still be losing as if I'm supposed to be crap and never improve. After the first couple of matches I just wasn't interested anymore as you had made it all about you and your issues rather than being some fun friendlies. Apart from that it was good to see you again and doubles was really fun.

Chaz: It had been far too long and I was missing those falcon dittos! Random perfectly synchronised falcon punches in the middle of a match.. amazing. Jiggs and falcon were also too good in teams!

Chaaarles: It's always a pleasure getting ***** by you (unless it's a Marth ditto with my horrendous DI). 64 on Saturday night was also awesome.

Jet: Your Sheik just gets better and better (gayer and gayer). My poor falcon doesn't stand a chance.

Alex: I was expecting to turn up and meet a lot of brawlers that wouldn't be interested in playing melee but that wasn't the case and it was cool playing you all night on Friday.

George: Your Falco seems really nice and he is obv the best character in brawl so keep it up! Also, see above.

I hope I didn't miss anyone out (and got everyone's name right, hehe) but thanks for the awesome weekend everyone and especially Ant and Ben for hosting what was unfortunately the last Liverpool fest. I might be able to start hosting some sort of small fests myself though for us NW guys as I now have a bigger room that can actually fit people in as well as having both a brawl setup and a melee setup in it.
:urg: really sorry about that Dan. :( I'll talk to you on MSN

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Amazing fest.

ROOOFL <3 I'll come down and play you sometime theres a big fest son no worries, just couldn't make this one.

Aiko

Smash Champion
heres the results just off the top of my head:

Brawl:

1. Charles
2. Aiko
3. Skalor
4. Tails Chao
5. Jet
5. Yeniths
7. AmcD
7. Box
9. Gary
9. True Phase

Melee:

1. Charles
2. Aiko
3. Jet
4. Box
5. Yeniths
5. Charlie
7. Muzzy
7. Tails Chao

Bomberman Tag Survival:

1. China: Aiko + Jet
2. London: Charles and Tails Chao

Nandos Rock Paper Scissors:

1. Aiko
2. Wireframe
3. AmcD
4. Muzzy

Aiko

Smash Champion
Shout outs for people:

Dan: Nice to see you again, you definitely got better :D Loving the random character/stage mm. Too close!! p.s. I love you <3

Charles: Good to see you too :) all 3 smash games were really fun with you. Brawl was too close! good fun!

Matty: Your rob is really good =D maybe you can work on your pressure game and add that to your campy stuff and it'll be awesome.

George: Good stuff. Definitely got better but I would say you need to start varying your game a bit more. Other than that, thanks for coming, and its good to see you and matty making the effort :)

Alex: Thanks for making the effort to come! your dedication really impresses me! nice GAW!

Jet: Jesus christ you got good! Nice job giving me a tough time! Bomberman was too good!

Charlie: Good fun as always! Smash 64 is too fun!

Ben: I live with you.

Alan: More or less the same thing.

If I missed anyone out, let me know! Thanks to everyone that attended, I hope you enjoyed your gifts!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Box - Might invite you up for a bit of smash during the summer if your up for it to make up for the missed money match. I'll house you obv but I'll let you know more later, not 100% yet, if this fest goes down in August then you can just come up then.

Aiko

Smash Champion
he didn't want to enter. btw ben won't be posting regularly till he goes home now because theres only 1 computer between us and its mine, lol. but he may post on here occasionally, or on my account.

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Amazing fest.

Box now has over 100 Jets :laugh:

Top Bottom