• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NW Thread Next Fest 9th September !!!! BACK IN BUSINESS !!!

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
B.Bill: Gone pretty well so far. America is insanely different to UK. Everything is much more spread out here and as such, fewer people walk places. Adverts and logos get put on gigantic poles so everyone can see.

Went to see Video Games Live! last Friday in Austin and I gotta say, if nobody has seen it yet, get yourself to the next showing possible, it is beyond incredible and a must-see for anyone who loves video games (On the whole, not just smash)

AmcD

Smash Ace
Probably won't be able to make it Joe. If my mate changes his gig on the Saturday then I will be able to come.

J03

Smash Master
wednesday or thursday. stay till whenever, just call me if you need help.

Ant looks to be coming on the friday. if anyone else can only make the weekend then just call me when your on your way.

Also lads, the moods a bit ****e atm, A good mate of mine, coeys and golfies, died yesterday. so we all need a good cheering up =)

J03

Smash Master
thanks guys.

ona smash note who is coming tomorrow, in fact whose coming when lol? ive no credit and i cant send online texts atm, could someone text box and get him on the boards please, thanks

J03

Smash Master
come on lads this is a joke, ive had no response from any of you and its a pretty poor shout.

Alan- doesnt know if he can make it
Aiko- Weekend
Koop- Not likely
Chaz- ???
Box- ???

come on lads, get your acts together.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
jo9-6 i wanna see you at GT2, I have a score to settle

-_-

Aiko

Smash Champion
hey joe, still need to see whether i can make friday, job is going ok atm, but if i get stuff that i need to do over weekend, then i wont be making it.... but thats quite unlikely, so heres to good times.

also, im pretty sure alan wont be coming.

bokkusu

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Joe, I only just got up and saw your calls. Been really busy for the past week or so trying to sort **** out and my sleeping pattern went a bit wrong in the process >_>

I'll hopefully come at the weekend but it's kinda 50/50 at the moment.

J03

Smash Master
sorry about my absense from the boards lads, lifes a bit hectic for all of us it seems lol. it'd be great to see you all today (friday) and have the full weekend, thats just how i like to roll lol. pretty small fest, but tbh thats best because i need to make a good impression with my bro if i want a chance of hosting another.

On another note, the weather is ****ing fantastic so no excuses to not be wearing 3/4's when you decide to travel today...today...not saturday...coz thatd be lame... xD.

Come on Ant, get ready and set off whilst the weather is like this. Alan... imo your prolly obv gonna come if ant does xD.

Also sorry to lumber you with this Ant but i know that Chaz is away from saturday onwards so would it be alright for you to pop by his house and grab my controller plox, and do your best to drag chaz along with you.

Basically yall need to get here today obv because theres something we all need to discuss, a certain arrangement, a certain... travel arrangement, yall catch my drift ^_^.

07816380025, call me! why do you never call T_T

Aiko

Smash Champion
sorry guys. gonna have to flake :( I have work i need to do this weekend . having a job sucks :(

biggest apologies to Joe :(

COEY

Smash Lord
Will anyone in this thread go out with me please. I am really desperate.
What a way to sell yourself.....

To all the good and honest North Westerners out there what's up guys? You guys brawling or back with good old melee? Need to sort stuff out for when we can start fests again, can't get on msn much atm so this is best way atm for me.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
What a way to sell yourself.....

To all the good and honest North Westerners out there what's up guys? You guys brawling or back with good old melee? Need to sort stuff out for when we can start fests again, can't get on msn much atm so this is best way atm for me.
alright Will. Been playing both of these games although lately mostly brawl as I need a new melee disc. Speaking of which, does anyone know how to use paypal? :laugh:

I'll try and come to future fests If I can travel cheap enough

btw. got a new controller

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Been playing a lot of both, been messing around with falco, shiek and IC's on brawl. Just trying to get my melee skills up to par, dare i say it, i may be able to put up a fight against some of you guys now.

I'm also holding a fest on the 16th, i sent the info to Ant so it should be up soon.

edit- i'll have to put the fest off to another date due to my bro getting married

2000th post on this thread, i win;)

Top Bottom