• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
So, does anyone want to brawl? :p

I might try a bit of Marth, just to try him out... xD

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Hermit hasn't answered, so I still can? :D
Oh... My... Gosh... Dat laaaaaggg. xD So much laaaaaggg~
Lol, GGs anyway. ^^
Might I suggest something? :3 I don't really think Zelda and Sheik's teleports should be used as attacks. I'm not an expert on the characters or anything, but I can see that it's definitely really punishable. I would think that your only two uses for it would be for recovery and to escape from your opponent's reach, but not so much on the latter. Also, remember that when Sheik reappears after teleporting, that animation doesn't hurt your opponent. ;P

Edit: Oh, sure! xD

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
I'm trying to type a paper but it's not going okay. Anyone want to make me hate wifi a little more so I can type this paper :D?

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Sorry, I got DC. :s Wanna keep at it?
GGs! Again! xD
So, just one more tip: Sheik is really fast already on her own. Therefore, try not to roll as much since that's fairly punishable and very predictable. It also leaves you wide open. ;3 Instead, just simply run around the stage if you need to get away. It's much faster, safer, and you'll still keep all of your counter-attack options~

silverlining

Smash Rookie
GGs! Again! xD
So, just one more tip: Sheik is really fast already on her own. Therefore, try not to roll as much since that's fairly punishable and very predictable. It also leaves you wide open. ;3 Instead, just simply run around the stage if you need to get away. It's much faster, safer, and you'll still keep all of your counter-attack options~
That was great, GG! I needed the practice. :D Being against Meta isn't one of strong points, as you could probably tell, but now I'm slightly more accustomed to him. It's also respectable that you don't spammyspam Tornado!
I'm still not satisfied with my Shiek's preformance, though. I embrace the mentioning of all my faults! We'll need to rematch someday when I've gotten more accustomed to her!
I wasn't attacking on purpose with aerials, btw. You were simply in the way! xD I think at one stage I was pretending my Shiek was a Zelda with the warping. I support this claim with reference to Toon Link -> I tried to grapple with B instead of Z. But at least the boomerang recoil did a helpful 3%. xP

That was great fun anyway, ty. :D

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Haven't played Brawl in about two months :l Anyone wanna brawl me to help scrape the rust off?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good stuff dude.

GGs Codyyy enjoyed the matches. You got me twice like last time lol, and ZSS to boot. That was a really close one, and well Olimar got caught up as well.

Olimar vs Marth is a pretty weird matchup they can deal with each other pretty good.

I did stay him to get a feel on the matchup though, and for revenge of course lol.

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
GGs Codyyy enjoyed the matches. You got me twice like last time lol, and ZSS to boot. That was a really close one, and well Olimar got caught up as well.

Olimar vs Marth is a pretty weird matchup they can deal with each other pretty good.

I did stay him to get a feel on the matchup though, and for revenge of course lol.
Lmao of course. You gotta go for the salty run back :D. Yeah wifi is helping tons.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Lmao of course. You gotta go for the salty run back :D. Yeah wifi is helping tons.

Yep its salty lol. Wifi does help some mostly to learn about playstyles, patience, and some reactions with the delays from lag and all.

Nothing beats offline playing though.

I'm think I'm out, so I'll see you guys later.

Top Bottom