• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm down, but you'll have to give my a few minutes, my niece is doing homework in my game room and I don't want to distract her.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Are you going to tb with deadjames?

UNFORTUNATELY I'M ON CAMPUS, SO I CAN'T PLAY.

Nor do I intend to play online. Besides, I'm reading The World God Only Knows and I became so excited that I wanted to read more. I can't play anything, this manga is so good. ****ing christ, I cannot stop reading it.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
UNFORTUNATELY I'M ON CAMPUS, SO I CAN'T PLAY.

Nor do I intend to play online. Besides, I'm reading The World God Only Knows and I became so excited that I wanted to read more. I can't play anything, this manga is so good. ****ing christ, I cannot stop reading it.
Ha ha xD I know you play Online. And It's just for fun. Man people take games way too seriously. No matter, I hope you're having fun on campus and have fun reading :)

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Well if something works you do it lol. That's how I look at it anyway. There's no such thing as one way to play this game lol.

I guess I'll be playing CJ then.

Edit: I would play your 2v2 since you're putting for the effort to get one.

Just people aren't for it right now.
GGs Das I cant beat you, time to go study now!

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GGs Xenon :) it was a sorta decent connection for once... Dat metaknight

Sure I'll wait...

Top Bottom