• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
GGs Xenon :) it was a sorta decent connection for once... Dat metaknight

Sure I'll wait...
I'm back.
I suddenly became much more patient in this game. I still get frustrated and do stupid things, but I'm doing it far less often.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
I apologize for those random attacks... wifi..

Good games Lab! Nice Wolf :) Not so much Battle Field please:/
GGs~ You're pretty dang good haha. I'm historically terrible against T. link, but I never have that much trouble against Link, so good on ya

I had some sick combos, my favorite being my reverse bair off-stage toward stage, side-B spike, down smash read for kill. Felt so good xD

But of course, you had numerous of those on me as well haha

And sorry about always picking battlefield, it's my favorite/best stage, and I needed it against you haha

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs~ You're pretty dang good haha. I'm historically terrible against T. link, but I never have that much trouble against Link, so good on ya

I had some sick combos, my favorite being my reverse bair off-stage toward stage, side-B spike, down smash read for kill. Felt so good xD

But of course, you had numerous of those on me as well haha

And sorry about always picking battlefield, it's my favorite/best stage, and I needed it against you haha
Ha ha thanks xD I had you quiet a few times to do a massive combo. I must say though one of the best Wolfs I've ever fought! Including from here and Aib. If button lag doesn't make me do those stupid wrong buffers... then you'll see more. Thanks but I know my ToonLink can do way better that what I just did. Not johning at all you're good with Wolf, It's just that WiFi messes up my game-play (which is nothing but speed,tricks,reads,and aggression). Anyway good games :D Also I pick Final Destination a lot xD So it's all good!

Would anyone else like to brawl me?

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Ha ha thanks xD I had you quiet a few times to do a massive combo. I must say though one of the best Wolfs I've ever fought! Including from here and Aib. If button lag doesn't make me do those stupid wrong buffers... then you'll see more. Thanks but I know my ToonLink can do way better that what I just did. Not johning at all you're good with Wolf, It's just that WiFi messes up my game-play (which is nothing but speed,tricks,reads,and aggression). Anyway good games :D Also I pick Final Destination a lot xD So it's all good!

Would anyone else like to brawl me?
Thanks man, that's honestly a huge compliment :p

And lag hinders all of us, the countless buffering errors makes me rage even more than getting beat xD

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Yeah I understand... It's like it had a horrible connection 1 second and a decent/good connection the other... Oh well

Brawl / Project M anyone?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright what's your fc? :seuss:
You are the funniest person I've ever fought! Man look at the time xD Thank you for the amazing games!

Oh yeah! One more thing! That Jiggalypuff :D I love it <3 Your JiggalyPuff beats Wango's Jiggalypuff and he's the best Jiggalypuff on WiFi. (Aib...)

Ometa I'll brawl you next weekend. College is tomorrow and yeah. Once again you're heck of fun! I've never had this much fun on WiFi! Thanks again! Looking forward to brawl you next week.

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
You are the funniest person I've ever fought! Man look at the time xD Thank you for the amazing games!

Oh yeah! One more thing! That Jiggalypuff :D I love it <3 Your JiggalyPuff beats Wango's Jiggalypuff and he's the best Jiggalypuff on WiFi. (Aib...)

Ometa I'll brawl you next weekend. College is tomorrow and yeah. Once again you're heck of fun! I've never had this much fun on WiFi! Thanks again! Looking forward to brawl you next week.
Oh wow, I've never been called funny before xD Thnx alot! GGs also, I can't tell you how much laughter I had playing you...

I know my Jiggz is good but... Thank you so much <3 I can totally look forward to brawling you again next weekeend! It'll be fun~ :pimp:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
And lag hinders all of us, the countless buffering errors makes me rage even more than getting beat xD
Ha ha xD You were good! And amen to that! I hate messing up my Link tricks... as if he isn't a character people look at. I'm still going to get more flashier and smarter with him. Hope to play you next week :) College is tomorrow.

Top Bottom