• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I'll play you. You host? ^^

Edit: And if there were enough players up for doubles, I wouldn't say no... *hint hint*
Eh looks like my Wii spontaneously turned off (not even sarcasm or salt, it does that sometimes, you could even ask other people on the boards... idk why lol. Probably need a new Wii) so it must be time to stop playing, I got things to do anyway. GGs btw, I like facing people with a nice roster of good characters, it gives me more experience overall. You're extremely good with those low shuttle loops with MK. None of my characters stood a chance against your ICs. That wolf was an excellent B-reverser. My Samus got destroyed by your Snake, and was k.o.ed in a stupid way lol. You're kirby even destroyed my Sonic, even tho I kinda failed at the end. (and during a lot of other battles lol). I like facing better people, like you, cuz it helps me learn what to do in certain situations, you're not just a noob who spams spotdodge > downsmash, and somehow I always get caught in :facepalm:, you got that experience under your belt. We should do this again sometime.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to the people who wanted teams, I was kind of expecting teams to be formed before we started playing. ;P

Good games, Gohan. Picked apart my Ganon for sure, and that 0-death or something with Kirby on my MK... I was kind of sitting in awe for a few seconds. ;P I hope the Icies' chain grabs weren't too annoying. Some good walling with G&W's B-air, and you play Peach, who is known to wreck my Ice Climbers.

Sorry for the double D-smashes with MK, it just... happened, I try not to. xD

Edit: Oh, that's good news. Sometimes I worry that constantly switching up characters makes it too hard to adapt. To be honest, your Sonic gave me quite a bit of trouble trying to catch him, so I had to resort to Inhale in hopes I would catch him. As for the Snake vs. Samus kill... Hilarious! xD

Edit 2: Thanks for the compliment, by the way. Makes me kind of hesitate when I want to quit Brawl because I've put some good time into this game. ;P

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'll need your partner's fc, I host.
Oh hang on, I need to see if he can play or not right now, if so I'll have him get on the boards.

Edit: Just remembered he's working security at the Chiefs game today, if anyone else wants to be my partner I'd love to play some doubles with you though.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Oh hang on, I need to see if he can play or not right now, if so I'll have him get on the boards.

Edit: Just remembered he's working security at the Chiefs game today, if anyone else wants to be my partner I'd love to play some doubles with you though.
Alright hopefully you can find someone.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
UUUggghhhh I really think I suck at this game now! Losing to people that I am better than constant rolling, constant smashing and eventually losing more than I should. Or it cold just be the online play thats really killing my zone!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Screw you then.
Oh I just realized you could vote multiple times, well I suppose I could throw a vote to Lyn then because the only other characters I'm really interested in are Dixie and Isaac.

Edit: I'll play you, Ansem since I don't have anyone to be my doubles partner against HYP3R.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oh I just realized you could vote multiple times, well I suppose I could throw a vote to Lyn then because the only other characters I'm really interested in are Dixie and Isaac.
I was totally kidding before. You're cool.

Ansem

Smash Cadet

Edit: I'll play you, Ansem since I don't have anyone to be my doubles partner against HYP3R.
KK getting on now had some wifi problems :)

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
UUUggghhhh I really think I suck at this game now! Losing to people that I am better than constant rolling, constant smashing and eventually losing more than I should. Or it cold just be the online play thats really killing my zone!
Or it could also be that the people you brawl are improving. ;3

HYP3R

Smash Lord
If Ansem and Deadjames want to team against us after your 1v1's that would be cool

or if anyone else can team

Ansem

Smash Cadet
Alright im done for now, thats like enough brawl for like the rest of the year lol, to different from melee for me to enjoy thanks for putting up with me playing like **** :p

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Alright im done for now, thats like enough brawl for like the rest of the year lol, to different from melee for me to enjoy thanks for putting up with me playing like **** :p
Yeah, GGs, I don't really play Brawl much anymore myself, P:M is just so much more fun.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Well I'm just saying since people camp in 2vs2 and some hate that (just to let you that I'm different in that subject).

Well if something works you do it lol. That's how I look at it anyway. There's no such thing as one way to play this game lol.

I guess I'll be playing CJ then.

Edit: I would play your 2v2 since you're putting for the effort to get one.

Just people aren't for it right now.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Well if something works you do it lol. That's how I look at it anyway. There's no such thing as one way to play this game lol.

I guess I'll be playing CJ then.
Yeah that's true but, if you ever change your mind, I'm right here (or somewhere else xD).

Anyone want to 1vs1 then?

Top Bottom