• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Ometa

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4167-5056-0993
man im tired those were some very fun games ometa. we were evenly matched. ur really good with link btw. that game we had at pokemon stadium 2 was fun too. we ran on the tread mills and dacus'ed across the ice. i was keeping my distance when i was metaknight from u when u were the ice climbers because i thought u were gonna chain grab me. hope we can brawl again!
(Sorry for the late reply) I had a blast playing you Kester! Yeah I noticed on that IC vs MK game youwere very... distant. Thnx for the compliment on my Link :seuss: He's just another low tier scratched off my list :3 Didz wanna p:m?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I find myself less and less motivated to Brawl these days. I think I'll play a little bit over the next few weeks and give it up at the start of the new year. ;P

That's when exams start anyway, so I guess that's a good time... In the mean time, anyone want to play a few rounds? Don't expect too much, I'm not really feeling it today, but I have nothing better to do. ;P

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I find myself less and less motivated to Brawl these days. I think I'll play a little bit over the next few weeks and give it up at the start of the new year. ;P

That's when exams start anyway, so I guess that's a good time... In the mean time, anyone want to play a few rounds? Don't expect too much, I'm not really feeling it today, but I have nothing better to do. ;P
Well well well..

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Who's up for a few brawls? ;3

Edit: All right Someonerandom, but I'm warning you, I'm really tired! xD

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'll play you. ^^ You host?
GGs, you're so much better with MK than I am, lol. xD You used SL in the most ridiculous ways; I didn't even think some of them were possible.
I know that my style seems to fit MK, but the only problem is that I really don't like characters that use bunches of moves really quickly. Perhaps I should try Marth, then? xD Well, what did you think of my MK, at least? Any advice?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Who's up for a few brawls? ;3

Edit: All right Someonerandom, but I'm warning you, I'm really tired! xD

Good games, Amical. I see you've taken MK as your main. I don't know if I should be happy or sad, because I hate MK (well, playing against him, anyway), but I suggested him (half-jokingly) to you, so that's a plus. ;P

Those MK dittos. I don't even know how to play it, I just... do random stuff. They were fun though, so good stuff. You actually picked apart my improvised Olimar. ;P I fished so hard for the wall "infinite" on Pokemon stadium with Ike, only to realize the "wall" was breaking the chain grab instead of helping me. xD

I do see your post, but give me one second to edit this one then...

Edit: Hehe, my Shuttle Loops are good? Were you counting my SDs? xD I'll admit, Shuttle Loop is most definitely my favourite move of MK, it's just so... broken, for lack of a better word. I mean, Glide Attack can be countered, but the Loop itself, too good.

Hmm... Admittedly, there was a ton of D-smash going on. That may work on characters like Ike, but D-smash shouldn't really be your go to move, otherwise, you might have a hard time trying to find a kill later on. U-airs strings are actually following the opponent into the air and chasing them around, so try that instead of just throwing them out there.

Marth is about precision, and if you don't like to constantly keep spacing, he might not be for you. That's why my Marth is bad; I can't space well with him. I think you'll like MK more as you learn more. Unless you want to play someone like... Snake or something. He's all about the hard hitting, one or two hit moves.

Edit 2: That came out wrong, actually. Snake does have highly damaging one/two hit moves that rack damage and kill, but most of the time, you'll be camping. ;P

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Good games, Amical. I see you've taken MK as your main. I don't know if I should be happy or sad, because I hate MK (well, playing against him, anyway), but I suggested him (half-jokingly) to you, so that's a plus. ;P

Those MK dittos. I don't even know how to play it, I just... do random stuff. They were fun though, so good stuff. You actually picked apart my improvised Olimar. ;P I fished so hard for the wall infinite on Pokemon stadium with Ike, only to realize the "wall" was breaking the chain grab instead of helping me. xD

I do see your post, but give me one second to edit this one then...

Edit: Hehe, my Shuttle Loops are good? Were you counting my SDs? xD I'll admit, Shuttle Loop is most definitely my favourite move of MK, it's just so... broken, for lack of a better word. I mean, Glide Attack and be countered, but the Loop itself, too good.

Hmm... Admittedly, there was a ton of D-smash going on. That may work on characters like Ike, but D-smash shouldn't really be your go to move, otherwise, you might have a hard time trying to find a kill later on. U-airs strings are actually following the opponent into the air and chasing them around, so try that instead of just throwing them out there.

Marth is about precision, and if you don't like to constantly keep spacing, he might not be for you. That's why my Marth is bad; I can't space well with him. I think you'll like MK more as you learn more. Unless you want to play someone like... Snake or something. He's all about the hard hitting, one or two hit moves.
Lol, I tried Snake and was done with him the moment I started playing. xD
Thanks, though, I really should stop throwing out D-smash so much... Habits, habits, habits. Same with the u-air strings, I suppose I just seem to have falsely taught myself that the hitbox always makes people fly directly above you. When I throw them out like that, sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't, so I'll need to work on waiting it out a bit more. ;P
And yes, even with the SDs. xD Ha, I was so caught off-guard with all of them. But of course, that wasn't the only thing that was good. How can you NOT know how to play MK? Sir, I do believe you are pulling my leg. ;3

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I tried Snake and was done with him the moment I started playing. xD
Thanks, though, I really should stop throwing out D-smash so much... Habits, habits, habits. Same with the u-air strings, I suppose I just seem to have falsely taught myself that the hitbox always makes people fly directly above you. When I throw them out like that, sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't, so I'll need to work on waiting it out a bit more. ;P
And yes, even with the SDs. xD Ha, I was so caught off-guard with all of them. But of course, that wasn't the only thing that was good. How can you NOT know how to play MK? Sir, I do believe you are pulling my leg. ;3
You dislike Snake? o_o

Yeah, D-smash is good, but it's not that go-, actually it really is that good, but can be punished nonetheless.

Yeah, DI is magic. ;P True U-airs that combo, you don't have to follow much, but juggling is when you need to. Oh, I do know how to play MK, I just don't know the ditto or any of his match ups in general. Improvise on the fly. Works well most of the time. ;)

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
You dislike Snake? o_o

Yeah, D-smash is good, but it's not that go-, actually it really is that good, but can be punished nonetheless.

Yeah, DI is magic. ;P True U-airs that combo, you don't have to follow much, but juggling is when you need to. Oh, I do know how to play MK, I just don't know the ditto or any of his match ups in general. Improvise on the fly. Works well most of the time. ;)
Yes, I do. xD Sorry about that, he's just really uncomfortable for me~

Ah, I see. For a second there I was baffled by how I thought you were just trying MK for the first time or something, lol.

Well, again, good games; let's brawl again sometime. >:3

LKNLKN

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone. I haven't played in a little over a year but my friends and I are planning to start a league amongst ourselves so I'd love to get some practice in. I'd be down for Brawl (I don't have Project M)

All skill levels welcome, but try not to laugh too hard at my out of practice self! :)

1 vs 1, 3 stock, no items? I wouldn't mind playing a few different stages but if you only want to play FD that's cool too.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Hey everyone. I haven't played in a little over a year but my friends and I are planning to start a league amongst ourselves so I'd love to get some practice in. I'd be down for Brawl (I don't have Project M)

All skill levels welcome, but try not to laugh too hard at my out of practice self! :)

Here's my FC: 4812-2986-6428

1 vs 1, 3 stock, no items? I wouldn't mind playing a few different stages but if you only want to play FD that's cool too.
e-o dude i can't read that txt color

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Hound and Bros M~

@M: I can't fight you ROB for beans haha, pretty difficult to approach

@Hound: My word, your Yoshi has gone through an evolution xD

Anyone else lookin' for a brawl?

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Oh, someponybody has finally come out of hiding... Looking to get his tail kicked, I presume? :cool:

Edit: Well, it seems he has left... Still looking for some games.
Tfuh, did you actually think that I would devote my precious, invaluable time to your capricious whims?! You Sir, must've been in a state of utter delirium when posting such nonsense!

Anyway, it's good to see that you still visit the forums sporadically to wreak havoc and to further expand your reign of terror!

Please don't leave indefinitely ;//

EDIT:
I guess I could brawl you in a couple of minutes!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs Hound and Bros M~

@M: I can't fight you ROB for beans haha, pretty difficult to approach

@Hound: My word, your Yoshi has gone through an evolution xD

GGs L&B! Those kicks gave both Toon Link and Pit black eyes. You have a very impressive Wolf! I think ROB was the only one was able to beat him. I've been having a lot of fun playing as Toon Link again, but after those matches, I don't think he is quite ready yet. I think I just get carried away with my u-tilts with him. But seriously those kicks though, my shield was so small from blocking some of them. I remember at one point I was telling myself to roll out of the way because my shield was so small, but I sat there and then came off Toon Link's head. It feels like it's impossible to shield grab your b-air because you space yourself after it connects, but I got you like once or twice ;). GGs again!

Hound, those dittos were awesome. I randomly got Sonic because I was just going to fall down and let you brawl with the other player but you got Sonic also. Part of me was like "LETS DO THIS" and the other half was like "Oh no.... no.... no.... no.... oh...." because I haven't played as Sonic in months.
You're such a troll also, that throw chain with :dedede:on Luigi was just hilarious. I wasn't able to perform well with him. It was a combination of a hand cramp from getting Sonic and MEGA staleness after having to BRB (Groceries...). I kinda wish I was able to go against your Yoshi though lol. GGs!

I can't remember HIV+'s username on here, but GGs to him to! Had a lot of fun and sorry for that random BRB. The timing...

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
You're such a troll also, that throw chain with :dedede:on Luigi was just hilarious. I wasn't able to perform well with him. It was a combination of a hand cramp from getting Sonic and MEGA staleness after having to BRB (Groceries...). I kinda wish I was able to go against your Yoshi though lol. GGs!

I can't remember HIV+'s username on here, but GGs to him to! Had a lot of fun and sorry for that random BRB. The timing...
Lol xD GGs

Sorryy I just couldn't resist :lick:. I here ya tho hand cramps are literally the worst.

Haha, the dittos were interesting. I hadn't played sonic for a while either so, for the most part I forgot how to use him. My Yoshi is allergic to :toonlink: though :p

The other guy's name here is TheSpaceCowboy

Top Bottom