• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anyone want to smash in a few min? I gotta read the little guy a bedtime story and put em to bed and I'll be ready in like 20 min. Pm me and let me know :D

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Im down for doubles, can I join?
Edit: Im trying to join Bros. but everytime it says "Cannon join the game"
Something is up with my connection. I can go online, but I can't join groups or anything. Bleh.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs indeed guys! Even though the person eligible to configure the settings wasn't really aware of that team attack was off lol.. ;p

Anyways, I gradually developed sympathy for you Gohan; worst. partner. everrrrrr (unless you're kewl with a stock confiscation when you're at 150%+ with only 2 stocks remaining :D)

Oh and thanks for teaming up with me L&B; I would've sworn that I saw some nifty combos there, even though team attack was off. We were a bit in clutch at the beginning, but later on we dispersed the zoning to our benefit.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
GGs indeed guys! Even though the person eligible to configure the settings wasn't really aware of that team attack was off lol.. ;p

Anyways, I gradually developed sympathy for you Gohan; worst. partner. everrrrrr (unless you're kewl with a stock confiscation when you're at 150%+ with only 2 stocks remaining :D)

Oh and thanks for teaming up with me L&B; I would've sworn that I saw some nifty combos there, even though team attack was off. We were a bit in clutch at the beginning, but later on we dispersed the zoning to our benefit.
lol i turned it off. why do u guys like team attack on anyway? its not a tournament or anything. just asking

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
lol i turned it off. why do u guys like team attack on anyway? its not a tournament or anything. just asking
Many of us who play on here use it as a way to train for tourneys, so we prefer to play by those rules unless otherwise noted, and even if you're not in a tournament setting having team attack on is always the better option because it allows you to save your teammate if they're in a position where they're unable to recover and it also prevents your opponents from doing ridiculous double-edge guards that make it impossible to get back to the stage.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Yeah I didnt even realize it was off until that game with double G&W.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums

GG's Red team, I personally got owned in a few of those :c haha

Good games teammate~ I actually woke up and started playing toward the end there xD

We did have some pretty decent combos going on there. It'd be a pleasure to team up with you again sometime :p

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's Blue. My rust started kicking in there at the end :p. Nice Link you have there; I thought Link couldn't gild toss, how do you do it? o_o

Edit: nvm, I think you were upset or something.. >__>

Blue_Sunshine

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-3301-0014
Ggs ace, my back was aching like crazy, I had to lay down, you have a great Mario, I got a little annoyed cause you would back pedal me a lot, and Link can glide toss by the same way you would do a dacus, I throw it in a direction with c stick then press ^z, yeah I saw you were rusting in the end since I actually won that time, had fun tho :p (sorry it takes me a year to get a post to actually post from a cellphone here lol)

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Brawl anyone?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Sorry but both of my brawl discs don't read majority of the roster so I can't do anything. I'm just finding this out now...

sfoster83

Smash Rookie
Ok, I'll brawl
That was awesome man, I had a lot of fun and very little lag.
Can't believe the ONE time I had you up against the ropes I accidentally started the sheik transform. ugghhh lol

Great games I hope you didn't get bored with the (lack of) challenge.
Any idea why it wouldn't let me save replays most of the time? only like 3 chances did i get the option

edit: i also never realized how slow zelda was until that match. a few times there mario was just a couple frames ahead of my smash

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
That was awesome man, I had a lot of fun and very little lag.
Can't believe the ONE time I had you up against the ropes I accidentally started the sheik transform. ugghhh lol

Great games I hope you didn't get bored with the (lack of) challenge.
Any idea why it wouldn't let me save replays most of the time? only like 3 chances did i get the option
Ace:

GG's buddy! Yeah, you almost had me right there haha. I figure you transformed on accident, that's why I changed my name to ":(".

No, no, don't worry, any decent Zelda to me is a challenge. I've always had trouble fighting her.

The reason why you couldn't get replays is because if the match is 2:30(I think) minutes or longer, it won't give the option of a replay.

Edit: Stupid Bros M, sorry for the double post again :(

sfoster83

Smash Rookie
GG's buddy! Yeah, you almost had me right there haha. I figure you transformed on accident, that's why I changed my name to ":(".

No, no, don't worry, any decent Zelda to me is a challenge. I've always had trouble fighting her.
Haha yeah I figured on the name thing, okay great I was able to provide some sort of challenge.
I was real proud of myself for landing some of those jump kicks. too bad you were never higher damage when it happened, it's her furthest launching move

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Ok that thing happened to my wii again. If you guys are still there I'll still play the 3foralls.

Top Bottom