• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs DAS! Gee what a shame all those technical errors.. Felt like arguably the worst connection ever, and most certainly the lousiest connection we had so far >_<
:zerosuitsamus: was completely random for some reason; with such lag I just cannot mobilise her well enough, somehow.. Hence I sticked with characters like :diddy:, :metaknight: and :pit:.

I was actually positively surprised how my :pit: maintained himself for quite a while against your :marth: the first round rofl. And I'm even more impressed by how my :metaknight: (sponsored by 'Nado & Co) could actually exert pressure onto your :peach: o.o. And I even pulled off a very solid 53% string at one point (f-tilt -> f-air -> 3x d-tilt -> d-throw -> f-tilt or so); I actually kept track of that one haha. But ugh, the rogue side-bs which were phantomly registered 'Nadoes.. Doh XD

Needless to say; nice :peach:, :gw:, :falco:, :marth:, :kirby: and the other legion of valorous vindicators T.T

EDIT:
Oh yeah and those filthy :gw: / :marth: gimps totally agitated me to the bone hahaha. Credits for the timing and move selection though. Pity that the Judgment didn't work out with :gw: XD

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS! Gee what a shame all those technical errors.. Felt like arguably the worst connection ever, and most certainly the lousiest connection we had so far >_<
:zerosuitsamus: was completely random for some reason; with such lag I just cannot mobilise her well enough, somehow.. Hence I sticked with characters like :diddy:, :metaknight: and :pit:.

I was actually positively surprised how my :pit: maintained himself for quite a while against your :marth: the first round rofl. And I'm even more impressed by how my :metaknight: (sponsored by 'Nado & Co) could actually exert pressure onto your :peach: o.o. And I even pulled off a very solid 53% string at one point (f-tilt -> f-air -> 3x d-tilt -> d-throw -> f-tilt or so); I actually kept track of that one haha. But ugh, the rogue side-bs which were phantomly registered 'Nadoes.. Doh XD

Needless to say; nice :peach:, :gw:, :falco:, :marth:, :kirby: and the other legion of valorous vindicators T.T

GGs Saimunn I think this the longest we ever played to be honest lol. Anyway I'm glad I got to see some the other people you play and all.

Peach vs MK so much work needs to go in that matchup Peach lol. I didn't get to see ZSS as much, but I suppose it was since you probably felt like trying your other characters. I didn't know you used Pit I think lol, but I've seen Falco and heard about Diddy.

The connection wasn't good, but I don't think it ever is. I suppose its the distance between us mostly, and I'm not sure how it was when you play other people.

For me it held back my speed mostly and reactions. Dealing the tornado with Peach is even harder in any sort of lag. The matchup is already her worst one I believe lol. Falco is better suited for it.

Anyway nice characters too man, and I enjoyed playing against them all.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Anyone else feel the urge to Brawl?
Edit: Ill Brawl you Bros. if it doesnt work out

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
The connection wasn't good, but I don't think it ever is. I suppose its the distance between us mostly, and I'm not sure how it was when you play other people.
Not to john or something, but I'm not completely accustomed to 'such' lag really ;p. Together with Lukinhass, you are probably the person with whom it's the most difficult to establish a decent connection (possibly due to the distance, I don't know.. ;o). But I would've sworn that it used to be better really, hence I'm negatively surprised by it ;s

For me it held back my speed mostly and reactions. Dealing the tornado with Peach is even harder in any sort of lag. The matchup is already her worst one I believe lol. Falco is better suited for it.
Yeah like I mentioned in my previous post; 'Nado is so OP xd
At times the match kind of resulted in a temporaneous impasse, while I was just walling with f-air / f-tilt or 'Nado and you'd just turnip camp for the time being lols. Sorry for the ultra defensive conduct right there, but I've got to be extra precautious when opposing your :peach: ;p

Anyway nice characters too man, and I enjoyed playing against them all.
Fanxx! I've decided to lay the axis onto :pit: now, even though he has some serious trouble with certain match-ups.. (LIKE BLOODY :gw: FFF-...)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone else for a bit of brawl?

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Not to john or something, but I'm not completely accustomed to 'such' lag really ;p. Together with Lukinhass, you are probably the person with whom it's the most difficult to establish a decent connection (possibly due to the distance, I don't know.. ;o). But I would've sworn that it used to be better really, hence I'm negatively surprised by it ;s

At times the match kind of resulted in a temporaneous impasse, while I was just walling with f-air / f-tilt or 'Nado and you'd just turnip camp for the time being lols. Sorry for the ultra defensive conduct right there, but I've got to be extra precautious when opposing your :peach: ;p

Fanxx! I've decided to lay the emphasis onto :pit: now, even though he has some serious trouble with certain match-ups.. (LIKE BLOODY :gw: FFF-...)

ill brawl u

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I'm still hosting, if anyone wants to join. FFA,1v1, I really don't care. I just wanna practice with Toon Link.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

Fanxx! I've decided to lay the emphasis onto :pit: now, even though he has some serious trouble with certain match-ups.. (LIKE BLOODY :gw: FFF-...)

I suppose we just have to settle with the connection we have lol. I was saying he keeps doing it, but do what it takes man. I can't tell you to stop it would just be silly lol. You do have to get her though lol

Pit vs G&W people usually say that's a problem matchup for him.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Wait.. My dubz-sense is tingling.. ;o

We could actually do doubles I think!
Im down for doubles, can I join?
Edit: Im trying to join Bros. but everytime it says "Cannon join the game"

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I think I'm done for today.

I'll see you guys later. Also have fun with the matches.

Goodnight.

Top Bottom