• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
It's hard to say for sure it really depends on who enters, if you have the chance you should definitely go though, even if you lose it will be a learning experience and you'll only be out like maybe $5 or $10, locals usually don't cost much to enter, and you should seek out the best player there and ask them to grind out some friendlies with you and see if they'd be willing to give you advice to improve your game.
Thanks, I feel I would be pretty solid at a local, but I wont know until I try. Just makes me so sad that most of the Memphis smashers are inactive on Smashboards. I still think they hold small smashfests and stuff though. Yeah I could care less if I win or lose at my first tourney, I reaaaaally just want to see where I am on the "Smash skill level spectrum".

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Thanks, I feel I would be pretty solid at a local, but I wont know until I try. Just makes me so sad that most of the Memphis smashers are inactive on Smashboards. I still think they hold small smashfests and stuff though.
Yeah, you should try to reach them on facebook if you can't talk to them on here, I don't have one, but j-slo and t-murder talk to DeLux all the time he has a facebook page for the KC Brawlers, and one of the P:M devs, Strong Bad hung out with us once because he and I found out we go to the same college, but he's kind of an introvert and I got the feeling he didn't like us too much lol.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you should try to reach them on facebook if you can't talk to them on here, I don't have one, but j-slo and t-murder talk to DeLux all the time he has a facebook page for the KC Brawlers, and one of the P:M devs, Strong Bad hung out with us once because he and I found out we go to the same college, but he's kind of an introvert and I got the feeling he didn't like us too much lol.
Gotta make a Facebook lol. Yeah Ive watched StrongBad before and hes pretty good.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Gotta make a Facebook lol. Yeah Ive watched StrongBad before and hes pretty good.
Yeah apparently, Dark Rain lives pretty close to me too according to Strong Bad, but I've never had the pleasure of playing against him unfortunately, but yeah basically just try to reach out to smashers in your area because they're always willing to help the community grow.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah apparently, Dark Rain lives pretty close to me too according to Strong Bad, but I've never had the pleasure of playing against him unfortunately, but yeah basically just try to reach out to smashers in your area because they're always willing to help the community grow.
Dark Rain?!!:surprised:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
I'm looking for a brawl...

Edit, nope... sorry to get anyone's hopes up :\

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Ometa, that lag though, I was epically failing at wall jumping with Ike because of it.

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
I'll play with ya if you're still there Snailtopus. I added you.

Otherwise anyone else interested in battling with me?

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
Gotta go now. Good game, nice variety of characters you got there.

One downside to playing online is that you gotta get used to the timing of your buttons with the lag :dizzy:

Anyway, I honestly shouldn't play Brawl after playing so much Smash64 lately, really messes up your defensive play. :laugh:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Alright, I added you.

see ya there.
Ace:

GG's! You have a lot of potential :3. Very nice dash>shield grabs that you did. The only big

problem I saw is that you rolled your way across the field and I was able to read most of them.

Wish we could of brawled longer D: ..

Top Bottom