• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Well :p looks like something wont let me play with you guys anymore. :(. GGs to you guys tho.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Ok Gohan let's see what will happen lol.
GGs DAS, being pro as always. I dont think you've ever went Lucas on me before, he was way too good with that F-smash and those grabs lol. No questions today, I know what I need to work on. ;)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS, being pro as always. I dont think you've ever went Lucas on me before, he was way too good with that F-smash and those grabs lol. No questions today, I know what I need to work on. ;)

GGs too Gohan, and vs you I got to keep the pace, reactions, and momentum up since you keep trying to make a fool of me with the mindgames lol.

I don't think I ever use Lucas vs you either lol. I was mostly curious on how you would handle him, and how I would do.

That's cool that you've noticed any problems you had.

Edit: Lol I don't know about being at Pro Level. Its hard to tell online since you know lag and all. Unfortunately I haven't been to a Smash tournament to see what I got.

Thanks for the compliment. I do like your Peach its pretty good.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
@CJ I will. If my wifi cooperates

EDIT: It has cooperated and I added you. I made a room as well

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Edit: Lol I don't know about being at Pro Level. Its hard to tell online since you know lag and all. Unfortunately I haven't been to a Smash tournament to see what I got.
I can tell by the choices you make that you'd do okay at a tournament, (obviously depending on how big). Your reactions, follow ups, mindgames... tbh I would say your like a weaker Ally.

Thanks for the compliment. I do like your Peach its pretty good.
Yeah I think I went peach against you before, she's someone I picked up and plan to use in Smash 4. I cant floatdash and bonewalk like you tho. :)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I can tell by the choices you make that you'd do okay at a tournament, (obviously depending on how big). Your reactions, follow ups, mindgames... tbh I would say your like a weaker Ally.

Yeah I think I went peach against you before, she's someone I picked up and plan to use in Smash 4. I cant floatdash and bonewalk like you tho. :)

You're flattering me over here lol. For me to play a tournament I think I have to get use to the feel of the environment first before I start to do well. I'll admit I'm more comfortable playing online especially since I'm not really sociable.

I did go to a local Mortal Kombat 9 tournament earlier this year though.

Yeah you did use Peach before, but you gotten better with her lol. Not too many people use her, but its nice to see other people playing her.

Edit: I'm likely gonna use her in that game too lol.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Good Games CJ

I truly have to get unrusted now, getting used to lag and Luigis moves again is gonna be a pain now.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
You're flattering me over here lol. For me to play a tournament I think I have to get use to the feel of the environment first before I start to do well. I'll admit I'm more comfortable playing online especially since I'm not really sociable.

I did go to a local Mortal Kombat 9 tournament earlier this year though.

Yeah you did use Peach before, but you gotten better with her lol. Not too many people use her, but its nice to see other people playing her.

Edit: I'm likely gonna use her in that game too lol.
Soon das, me and you will brawl again (it's been a while since we had a match).

sfoster83

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the games. Man I need a lot of practice apparently. Ridiculous how i got hit by the same peach floating move every single time without ever countering it :(

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
GGs, SuperMetroid!

Edit: I know I'm supposed to punish literally everything with dancing blade or grab, but I always choke on the execute, never landed a pivot grab in my life, and I kept stopping on the second slash, how embarrassing!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I feel like an idiot for being behind the curve the entire time. The majority of my online career has been against Basic Brawl opponents, not exactly conducive to getting skilled. Anyone else want to fight?

Edit: Nevermind, gonna do some other stuff.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Alright, adding you now Kester.
man im tired those were some very fun games ometa. we were evenly matched. ur really good with link btw. that game we had at pokemon stadium 2 was fun too. we ran on the tread mills and dacus'ed across the ice. i was keeping my distance when i was metaknight from u when u were the ice climbers because i thought u were gonna chain grab me. hope we can brawl again!

Top Bottom