• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I don't mind doing 1vs1, 2vs2 or 1vs1vs1 lol. Anything's cool with me.

Also, I'll need a few minutes, because I'm uploading a video for a friend of mine first (should take only 3 more minutes).

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ill play some, if youre still around. Havent been playin too much P:M, been playin Melee.
Yeah I'm still down, I haven't been playing much either, been playing Brawl because I have a tourney coming up on Saturday, but I decided not to take it to seriously, I'm just gonna try to troll a few people with Luigi.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm still down, I haven't been playing much either, been playing Brawl because I have a tourney coming up on Saturday, but I decided not to take it to seriously, I'm just gonna try to troll a few people with Luigi.
Nice lol Brawl trolling. Im gettin on now gotta hook up my Wii.

Why cant I see the percent?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs guys I would of played longer, but the lag was bothering me plenty lol. Couldn't take it that much longer.

Anyway those were some fun matches though with some mishaps here and there lol. Nice teaming with you Converse, and welcome back.

2v2 so hard lol.

sfoster83

Smash Rookie
i thought those teams were pretty well balanced, it made for some fun games. i am going to feed the dog then probably play some more later tonight

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
i thought those teams were pretty well balanced, it made for some fun games. i am going to feed the dog then probably play some more later tonight
ill play a few with ya later if you want. My smash bros hunger is far from satisfied...

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

You're right it was balanced no one won too much.

Edit: Anybody wanna play?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Nice lol Brawl trolling. Im gettin on now gotta hook up my Wii.

Why cant I see the percent?
I don't know that was weird, P:M can be a little glitchy sometimes, GGs though, those tech chases with Sheik were godlike, I never realized how bad that MU was for Pika, I'm sure you would've won most of those matches if not for the SDs, while we're on the subject what do you think of my Pika? I'm trying to get better with him in P:M because I think he's really good, but a lot of people say he's bad I think he just has an underdeveloped metagame, I mean he has lots of potential because he's basically Melee Pika except he has his bair from 64 giving him a good spacing/kill option and Quick Attack is cancellable like in Brawl, which opens up lots of combo options, and he has a significantly increased grab range which is great because his short reach is probably his biggest downside imo.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh wow, I've never been called funny before xD Thnx alot! GGs also, I can't tell you how much laughter I had playing you... I know my Jiggz is good but... Thank you so much <3 I can totally look forward to brawling you again next weekeend! It'll be fun~ :pimp:
Ha ha, I to look forward to brawling you next weekend as well. Not here to brawl, but check my messages, that's all. You are very funny! xD Very very funny ;) Laughter? Is it because I'm quick? Aggressive?
Orrr... go for stupid things that worked on you at times?

Either way I know I'm funny :D Oh you're welcome! I really hope next time I can do better tricks and combos with Link. By the way, can you critique my Link, please? I'm just interested to improve my Link and others if you feel like it but mostly Link (since he's my new main). Alright thanks for your time, I know It's very valuable ;D

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
I don't know that was weird, P:M can be a little glitchy sometimes, GGs though, those tech chases with Sheik were godlike, I never realized how bad that MU was for Pika, I'm sure you would've won most of those matches if not for the SDs, while we're on the subject what do you think of my Pika? I'm trying to get better with him in P:M because I think he's really good, but a lot of people say he's bad I think he just has an underdeveloped metagame, I mean he has lots of potential because he's basically Melee Pika except he has his bair from 64 giving him a good spacing/kill option and Quick Attack is cancellable like in Brawl, which opens up lots of combo options.
GGS Yeah I probably couldve tech chased you all day(not bragging) but thats boring and I know I wouldve gotten mad if it was me. I kinda got trolled with dem percents, it kinda threw my Falcon game off. I dont know something about Pikachu didnt seem right. I think Pika is lacking in kill power, but you made him look pretty good. I also think that Pika is pretty slow and you can definitely capitalize on missed attacks, depending on the MU. I agree that Pikas metagame is underdeveloped, I see the potential. Yeah I just killed myself on the Peach and Sonic games lol, It was gonna get ugly for me. Lag was in our favor this time.

Yeah Pikas grab did get me a lot(probably because bad spacing lol), I was confused. Its range has been increased ohh it all makes sense now. But yeah I would say Pikachu is solid overall.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGS Yeah I probably couldve tech chased you all day(not bragging) but thats boring and I know I wouldve gotten mad if it was me. I kinda got trolled with dem percents, it kinda threw my Falcon game off. I dont know something about Pikachu didnt seem right. I think Pika is lacking in kill power, but you made him look pretty good. I also think that Pika is pretty slow and you can definitely capitalize on missed attacks, depending on the MU. I agree that Pikas metagame is underdeveloped, I see the potential. Yeah I just killed myself on the Peach and Sonic games lol, It was gonna get ugly for me. Lag was in our favor this time.
Why does everyone rage quit against my Sonic and Peach? :( J-slo always does that too. I definitely don't think Pika is lacking in kill power though, he has the strongest uncharged usamsh in the game and fthrow and uthrow combo into, fsmash, nair, bair, and Thunder all have decent kill power too, I think the absence of the percents was just throwing me off as well, that was really weird that's never happened before, maybe I accidentally turned the damage display off when I was messing with the rules, I couldn't tell though because it would never let me change it between matches, that's one of my biggest pet peeves about Brawl's online is that it only lets you change the rules sometimes between matches.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone rage quit against my Sonic and Peach? :( J-slo always does that too. I definitely don't think Pika is lacking in kill power though, he has the strongest uncharged usamsh in the game and fthrow and uthrow combo into, fsmash, nair, bair, and Thunder all have decent kill power too, I think the absence of the percents was just throwing me off as well, that was really weird that's never happened before, maybe I accidentally turned the damage display off when I was messing with the rules, I couldn't tell though because it would never let me change it between matches, that's one of my biggest pet peeves about Brawl's online is that it only lets you change the rules sometimes between matches.
Something about Sonic and Peach makes me wanna Falcon punch a hole in the wall (lol lame)... I guess I was mistaken about Pikas kill power, now that I reflect on the matches and you describing his abilities.

Im certified to make lame Falcon jokes, because I main him lol.

Top Bottom