• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Something about Sonic and Peach makes me wanna Falcon punch a hole in the wall (lol lame)... I guess I was mistaken about Pikas kill power, now that I reflect on the matches and you describing his abilities.
Haha if you think Sonic is bad now, you should've seen him in 2.5, he's been nerfed pretty significantly since then, I can see why Peach is annoying though, she's always been pretty broken, and she's even better in P:M because she has her Brawl utilt, which unlike her Melee one isn't completely useless.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Haha if you think Sonic is bad now, you should've seen him in 2.5, he's been nerfed pretty significantly since then, I can see why Peach is annoying though, she's always been pretty broken, and she's even better in P:M because she has her Brawl utilt.
Ever since I watched Wizzrobe's Sonic vs Mew2King(I think cant remember) I have been pretty scared of him lol. That set might have been pretty old though. Also I feel that Falcon has a very low chance of winning vs Peach(I might just be bad lol).

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Ever since I watched Wizzrobe's Sonic vs Mew2King(I think cant remember) I have been pretty scared of him lol. That set might have been pretty old though. Also I feel that Falcon has a very low chance of winning vs Peach(I might just be bad lol).
Yeah that was 2.5, in fact I almost feel like Wizzy was pretty much the reason they nerfed Sonic, I think he's still pretty solid though, he just has a much higher learning curve now. As for Peach, I feel like the MU could go either way, Falcon's nair and uair make it a pain for Peach to get float combos started, but Peach can camp/shut down Falcon's approach with turnips, and chaingrab him and she can gimp him pretty easily offstage.

Edit: Lol, not to mention more often than not Falcon is just one knee away from a comeback.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that was 2.5, in fact I almost feel like Wizzy was pretty much the reason they nerfed Sonic, I think he's still pretty solid though, he just has a much higher learning curve now. As for Peach, I feel like the MU could go either way, Falcon's nair and uair make it a pain for Peach to get float combos started, but Peach can camp/shut down Falcon's approach with turnips, and chaingrab him and she can gimp him pretty easily offstage.
Yeah I like Wizzrobe(Falcon mains lol), he absolutely destroyed M2K(I like M2K too).

Just gonna have to practice that Peach MU... crap.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Yeah I like Wizzrobe(Falcon mains lol), he absolutely destroyed M2K(I like M2K too).

Just gonna have to practice that Peach MU... crap.
Yeah, I haven't seen much of his Faclon, but he's the one who inspired me to pick up Sonic, he was my main before he was nerfed, then I picked up Bowser.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's Cons and Foster!! Very fun FFA's; I needed to get rid of some rust because I haven't been playing for a few days. Nice Zelda as always, Foster. I'm so garbo against that MU lol.

Cons, you have improved a lot! I was expecting a smash spamming play from you, but you are seriously good now xD.

Night guys.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Ace:

GG's Cons and Foster!! Very fun FFA's; I needed to get rid of some rust because I haven't been playing for a few days. Nice Zelda as always, Foster. I'm so garbo against that MU lol.

Cons, you have improved a lot! I was expecting a smash spamming play from you, but you are seriously good now xD.

Night guys.
Self-Confidence = LEVEL UP! lol, thanks.

sfoster83

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I had a great time and hardly any lag. Finally started branching out away from Zelda with ike but that's going to take some time haha. goodnight everyone

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
The thread shall be dead no longer!
Brawl, anyone? :p

Edit: Well, I suppose not, then... xD Perhaps later~

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
I think I'm human last time I checked. No sort of robotics going here lol.

GGs Snailopus though, but to be honest I'm surprised at how that was lol. Must be a good day for me I suppose.
lol yeah I was worse than usual. I think its cause I play online less

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
okay, ill host up c;
Good games! I feel as if we're around even with MK, those were really fun matches. :D
I couldn't believe that last comeback you made, lol. xD Sorry we couldn't play more~

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
Good games! I feel as if we're around even with MK, those were really fun matches. :D
I couldn't believe that last comeback you made, lol. xD Sorry we couldn't play more~
i played really bad actually. the last game it was 3 to 1 stock and i came back lol. only reason i lost the second game was because it was on pokemon stadium 2.. i never play there. my mk has more tec skill. ex. pivot fairs/up b platform cancels/ ledge drop up airs. dont spam down smash as much. All spamming does is stale the move and it makes it harder to use to kill. unfortunately i died from many because of lag. (happens all the time) a comeback that big, doesn't make our mk's even.

Edit: also the only reason it was 3 to 1 that game was because i SD'd twice

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
i played really bad actually. the last game it was 3 to 1 stock and i came back lol. only reason i lost the second game was because it was on pokemon stadium 2.. i never play there. my mk has more tec skill. ex. pivot fairs/up b platform cancels/ ledge drop up airs. dont spam down smash as much. All spamming does is stale the move and it makes it harder to use to kill. unfortunately i died from many because of lag. (happens all the time) a comeback that big, doesn't make our mk's even.
Well, okay then... :/ That's a downer for me, I suppose. But to be honest, I really didn't think I used Dsmash any more than you did. That was one of the things I stayed conscious about throughout the brawls. I also didn't think there was much lag at all, although I will admit that there were probably only one or two deaths because of it, but that's just how I saw it. Again, though, you said you were out of it for the first few matches. However, I also have to mention that I was distracted and beginning to feel tired in that last match, due to my mom stepping in and repeatedly calling me for dinner (lol), and the fact that it was the last brawl and I had to rush as well.
But, whatever, of course, none of that matters, I still believe you when you say your MK is better. xD These are, of course, just friendly matches anyway, so it's no big deal. I admit that I still have plenty to work on as a competitive brawler, but everyone else does, too. :3 Well, anyway, maybe we could brawl again sometime when we're both feeling more active, and I could see what true talent you say you have. ;P

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
My signature Wolf nair approach -> Jab cancel grab -> single pummel -> dthrow -> full jab -> fair/up tilt (depending on DI) is good for around 0% to 40-45% if I pull it off right. Especially on battlefield. If I catch em with it there, I can start a juggle and get em to at least around 65%.

Works well conceptually, but it's been tough to pull off on certain players :p

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Oh man, daydreaming about smash is one thing... but has anyone else had actual dreams about playing smash?

Top Bottom