• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Meteor: Glad to see you brawl again MetalBro! GGs. I had that morning salt for a while then I got better with Toon Link and Pit. ROB was just rusty all over. My glide tosses only went like 2 inches and I rolled way too much. The last brawl between Pit and C. Falcon ending was pretty funny.

EDIT: Thanks! I still remember that DK *shivers*. I was handicapped because you haven't played in a while. It feels like it's impossible to get back on the stage while going against you. Toon Link was at 33% damage and I almost fell like 3 times because you kept throwing me off. That Marth... don't get me started :(... he got me stale.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Lol yeah whenever I see a Pit in Up-B, I try my hardest to at least land the weakest move to disrupt it. I really thought you were going to win that one.

Uhh why doesn't Ace have Fox in his mains?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wow, and here I thought he was the best Fox in the Arena. Oh well, at least he picked up Ike.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Wow, and here I thought he was the best Fox in the Arena. Oh well, at least he picked up Ike.
Ace:

Thanks but my Fox is so garbo right now. After I changed my playstyle, it fit with everyone except for Fox. To me it was worth it.. 3 mains got a lot better, but it would cost me my spotlight main. :3 . Good to see you online <3 .

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Meteor: GGs Snail, that Yoshi is pretty beast. All those throws makes it hard to approach him. and if you keep distance, you get egg'd. WHAT DO I DO?!
I hate Diddy, and will always hate him. GGs!

*eatting lunch so Ace is going to take over*

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Meteor: GGs Snail, that Yoshi is pretty beast. All those throws makes it hard to approach him. and if you keep distance, you get egg'd. WHAT DO I DO?!
I hate Diddy, and will always hate him. GGs!
lol yeah, plus I have no idea how to fight like any of the characters you use. So I just fall back on pivot grabs, eggs, and bair lol

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Ace! I got destroyed lol. I was doing so good at first then you brought out Bowser. How do you deal with him? :confused:
Ah well I see now why you dropped Fox xD
I guess recovering with him isn't your forte. lmao

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG's Ace! I got destroyed lol. I was doing so good at first then you brought out Bowser. How do you deal with him? :confused:
Ah well I see now why you dropped Fox xD
I guess recovering with him isn't your forte. lmao
Ace:

GG's buddy! Haha, I took Bowser out my mains just for him to be a surprise. He's my 3-stock tank xD. Well, my Bowsers weakness is when

people keep their distance, projectile camping and do lots of read-grabbing (DAS). Or just master Diddy Kong and he's screwed lol.

Those Donkey Kong vs Mario matches were so good. My Mario has never felt so uncomfortable lol, you deserved those wins :p. Also very fun

Ike dittos; My Ike wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for you training him :3. I got so tired after those brawls...Please brawl again soon D: ..

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ace:

GG's buddy! Haha, I took Bowser out my mains just for him to be a surprise. He's my 3-stock tank xD. Well, my Bowsers weakness is when

people keep their distance, projectile camping and do lots of read-grabbing (DAS). Or just master Diddy Kong and he's screwed lol.

Those Donkey Kong vs Mario matches were so good. My Mario has never felt so uncomfortable lol, you deserved those wins :p. Also very fun

Ike dittos; My Ike wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for you training him :3. I got so tired after those brawls...Please brawl again soon D: ..
Diddy Kong eh?? lol nah I'll stick to the big ol monkeh xD Thanks for the compliments dude! I'm glad I was able to help make your Ike a beast. And ofcouse we'll brawl again, just not tonight due to me having to hide my wii lol

Top Bottom