• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Silver freaky connection lol it was real bad at some points and decent at others. Also is something wrong on your end with the exiting wifi during and after our games?

Lol you gotta lay off the rolls a bit. It was pretty excessive and all lol. Its easier to get away with it online since lag delays reactions to read them at times.

Just be careful.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Ok Silver let's play
.... Damn. XD
I would have actually stayed longer, but it's getting quite late. LOL

You're a great player, the contrast in skill is... whew. I have a lot to work on. Those combos were something! I think you killed me with like, half the character board too. It was great fun trying to freaking KO you though, even if I did fail drastically. I'll have to challenge you again someday, when I am less c-stick spammy. :D

Edit: You even ninja my posts. Gosh I should be cussing you to the moon.
Yeah, I don't get lag normally during games, I just get a weird timeout at the continue screen even after it's confirmed, and the lovely, random 91010 error during matches. Sorry about that.
I roll a lot when I'm nervous about getting hit. It doesn't do much good though. xD I'll work on it.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
.... Damn. XD
I would have actually stayed longer, but it's getting quite late. LOL

You're a great player, the contrast in skill is... whew. I have a lot to work on. Those combos were something! I think you killed me with like, half the character board too. It was great fun trying to freaking KO you though, even if I did fail drastically. I'll have to challenge you again someday, when I am less c-stick spammy. :D

I look forward to playing you again myself someday, and to see what you've learned lol.

Thanks for the compliment btw.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic. There are people here to play. I look forward to playing you all around this weekend.

I use Metaknight because he's awesome!!! Okay maybe also because he's easy mode and I'm lazy but...no one needs to know that >_>

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Fantastic. There are people here to play. I look forward to playing you all around this weekend.

I use Metaknight because he's awesome!!! Okay maybe also because he's easy mode and I'm lazy but...no one needs to know that >_>
Welcome, Zork!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Oh I see. Well you could always try using someone else in Brawl. But it's true there is no substitute for the knees of justice.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
four lettas. s. p. a. m. your spammyness made me spam down smash. i hate playing matches like that
Wait, back it up dude. Me? Spam? So what was all the tornados and Up specials coming out of you? lol To be fair it was laggy, but it's kind of calling the kettle black, huh?

Anyone else wanna brawl?

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
Wait, back it up dude. Me? Spam? So what was all the tornados and Up specials coming out of you? lol To be fair it was laggy, but it's kind of calling the kettle black, huh?

Anyone else wanna brawl?
yes. i did spam too. i spam when i play against a spammer. its like. wtf y u do that to me,, fine imma do it back. but this tactic dont work sometimes. its just really annoying how you spam every smash move in your arsenal consistently. >.<

@Alexo30- i know broo, but i can say what i like. and i felt like it was completly uncomfortable gameplay. but ik i play mk, im not really complaining.

i should hav warmed up, its part of the meta game anywho so im used to this game play... i dont complain too often so occasionally i get bothered by the most simple tactic that the simplest players use

roll. roll. spotdodge, smash attack.
meh watever. just playing stupid today xD. gg's

Zork

Smash Apprentice
If spam is working there's no reason to stop doing it if you are aiming to win in my opinion. If your opponent shows they can punish it, only then should you stop.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
If spam is working there's no reason to stop doing it if you are aiming to win in my opinion. If your opponent shows they can punish it, only then should you stop.
I like how you think. Welcome to the arena... not that I'm really one to be saying this, because I'm not really a "regular" here. :rolleyes:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
wow, its pretty tense up in here.
Anybody wanna spa- er, Brawl?

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
easier said then done. even pro's spam. its so strong in brawl. but yes i agree 100%

i play mk too c:

i would love some mk dittos with you sometime :D

Top Bottom