• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
easier said then done. even pro's spam. its so strong in brawl. but yes i agree 100%

i play mk too c:

i would love some mk dittos with you sometime :D
Yes unfortunately I acknowledge this game isn't the best designed so some things are a little "too" safe when "spammed".

I personally feel no Smash attack should ever be safe on block but some cause so much blockstun/pushback that they seem to be almost completely safe on shield. That said, you can still punish these kinds of moves by whiff punishing them.

Sure, I would love to play MK mirrors with you sometime. Those are always fun and dynamic. In fact I'd play today but I have some things to do but by Friday for sure I'll be free until the weekend ends so we can certainly play then.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
yes. i did spam too. i spam when i play against a spammer. its like. wtf y u do that to me,, fine imma do it back. but this tactic dont work sometimes. its just really annoying how you spam every smash move in your arsenal consistently. >.<

@Alexo30- i know broo, but i can say what i like. and i felt like it was completly uncomfortable gameplay. but ik i play mk, im not really complaining.
(WARNING, massive post coming your way)

Oh, I'm a spammer?? Funny, that's the first time I've been called a full-time spammer...

If I am "such a spammer", then don't play with me. If I truly am the most spammiest player to play with, remove me. Honestly, I have no time for people's little ***** fits or "superior" evaluations when we play a game. A video game. "Ohhhh you did thissss", "Oh you just spammmm", you exclaim yet you're playing Meta Knight throwing tornados and stuff all over the place constantly. Really? Did I really "fully" reflect on that? No, because I'm not going to spread bad things about others just cuz I'm mad that I lost or that I feel I can't beat a tactic, cuz for all I know, that could be your strategy. Spam is when you use the same move over and over and have no strategy in mind (I know for sure that's not me). And I mean, The game is suppose to be for fun. Win or lose, tactics and whatever the case may be; it's suppose to be for fun, and all I'm hearing about how I'm such a spammer and so horrible to play with. I don't care what people think, but I don't want a negative view like that trashing my character, especially when it's false. If you did not have fun playing me, simply remove me from your list and don't brawl nor contact me again. Problem solved.

Sorry, but I needed to clock the tea on that. I can't stand when people have bad sportsmanship, or say this if they do this too, or whatever the case may be. if I lose badly or if I do win by a huge margin, I'm not going to be all sour nor brag about it. I hate when people ruin things with their bad attitudes. If you can't handle others tactics or get annoyed easily, then don't brawl other people. People come in here to brawl and just have fun, not to hear whining about what someone did or whatever in a freaking video game. Come on now.

Sorry just had to clock the tea. Does anyone wanna brawl?

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
Yes unfortunately I acknowledge this game isn't the best designed so some things are a little "too" safe when "spammed".

I personally feel no Smash attack should ever be safe on block but some cause so much blockstun/pushback that they seem to be almost completely safe on shield. That said, you can still punish these kinds of moves by whiff punishing them.

Sure, I would love to play MK mirrors with you sometime. Those are always fun and dynamic. In fact I'd play today but I have some things to do but by Friday for sure I'll be free until the weekend ends so we can certainly play then.
sure I should be able to play Friday as well. I'll add you now so its done. looking forward to playing you.. hahah your name sounds like the noise mk makes when he down b's cx

@supermetroid44- bro relax.. im not complaining. i understand its a tactic... im blaming myself for not correctly punishing the spam of smash attacks, im not blaming you for it... just stating my opinion on the games but i am in no way shape or form trying to argue, Tbh I'd love to play you again. I want to learn how to fight against it not just sit here and whine about it. then again i did SD a few times and we did have laggy moments like you previously said. I personally have no problem with the game play.

again i was just stating my opinion on the games.. i wasn't trying to hassle your game play, and if i came across that way.. my appologies

Zork

Smash Apprentice
I'll have to look up my FC haven't played in a few months...but at any rate I'll have it for you for sure by Friday. I'll keep this tab open that day, I should be able to see you post.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GG's converse nice ganondorf. I cannot give advice since i'm not good at giving pointers, all I can do is compliment the person on their character.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
GG's nice ganondorf. I cannot give advice since i'm not good at giving pointers, all I can do is compliment the person on their character.
Well, thanks
I dont really give advice either, i usually expect to receive it. lol.
But your Ike and Marth did give me some trouble.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to brawl?

I'd really love to verse someone who's good with one of the following Marth/Wolf/Peach/Snake. I need some more practice cuz I usually suck against them. :p Though I'm happy to accept any challenge!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Iirc Samus' liberal use of f-smash and d-smash are very useful as boxing and gtfo options. That and repeated use of zair and missiles are great for zoning. I would call it struggling against a certainccharacter's playstyle rather than at the mercy of 'spam'. I could imagine such a label to be frustrating to zoning or campy characters.

@SuperMetroid, i know for a fact you're really good with your character. Just do what works/is most fun for you

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
look at all these freakin people!

I was able to play earlier but now would have been the perfect time...

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
i added yah
that was really fun. nice marth, he reminds me to keep my guard up. also, i dont use Falcon much but i keep getting drawn into using him lately. i dont know why...
we should brawl again sometime.

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
that was really fun. nice marth, he reminds me to keep my guard up. also, i dont use Falcon much but i keep getting drawn into using him lately. i dont know why...
we should brawl again sometime.
yeah that was fun! near the end it was getting to laggy for me to deal with :/ hopefully better next time.

Koric

Smash Apprentice
1vs1?
any stage is okay (your choice of items)

--------------------------------

Nevermind....

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
ggs

I really noticed that button lag,idk if you're used to it

Top Bottom