• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Foster! Nice Shielda. You got me a lot with Zelda's up smash and everytime I tried to DI away from it you were waiting right under me with another one lol. Nice Ike too, just be careful with those smashes. I punished you like crazy because you kept throwing those out. Was fun playin ya.

sfoster83

Smash Rookie
GG's Foster! Nice Shielda. You got me a lot with Zelda's up smash and everytime I tried to DI away from it you were waiting right under me with another one lol. Nice Ike too, just be careful with those smashes. I punished you like crazy because you kept throwing those out. Was fun playin ya.
Zelda's up smash is nasty, you should see me against snake. they end up doing an U-special just to get out of it lol.
I'm still pretty new with sheik and ike, thanks for the compliment. definitely need to work on my defensive skills, i appreciated the games, it was fun.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
ur too good you'll beat me everytime

Lol its not guaranteed I'll win every time. I can lose to you, and I don't think I'm anything special either lol.

You just gotta do what's needed to win.

We will fight one day again lol.

Edit: Anyone wanna play?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I just realized my edit got buried under a bunch of other posts, sorry if I made you salty with that last match Alexo, I just had to taunt because I was happy that I actually landed a DACUS, I usually way overshoot it.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
Lol its not guaranteed I'll win every time. I can lose to you, and I don't think I'm anything special either lol.

You just gotta do what's needed to win.

We will fight one day again lol.
dont u remember me? u won every single time i didnt stand a chance. its impossible for u to lose against me. ill play multi man brawl with u but im not going to fight u

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm ready.

Edit: GGs, Alexo, sorry about that taunt in the last match, I'm just starting to get the timing down on Ike's DACUS and I was happy that I actually got a kill with it.
GGs I didnt even see it lol, besides taunts dont get to me. I wasnt even sure what was going on. After the double stitch face KO i was like "Im done". That final match was a complete meltdown. I missed like four dair L cancels, the input lag was gettin to me, and your Ike suddenly got god like(Ive always had trouble with Ike Ive noticed).

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs I didnt even see it lol, besides taunts dont get to me. Im wasnt even sure what was going on. After the double stitch face KO i was like "Im done". That final match was a complete meltdown. I missed like four dair L cancels, the input lag was gettin to me, and your Ike suddenly got god like(Ive always had trouble with Ike Ive noticed).
Ike has a DACUS now?
Oh sweet mercy how much has changed in my time away? ._.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
dont u remember me? u won every single time i didnt stand a chance. its impossible for u to lose against me. ill play multi man brawl with u but im not going to fight u

I remember you lol. I believe you used Snake, G&W, etc, vs ZSS, Kirby, and I think I used Peach too.

Its not impossible lol. I can list quite a few people here who took games off me lol.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
You gotta try playing people who are better than you if you wish to improve. I'd say that's one of the most effective ways to train. You just gotta try harder dude.

On a different note....soooo many people...yet my batteries just decided to be dead now of all times...

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
You gotta try playing people who are better than you if you wish to improve. I'd say that's one of the most effective ways to train. You just gotta try harder dude.

On a different note....soooo many people...yet my batteries just decided to be dead now of all times...
i play to have fun. getting beaten all the time is not fun.

Top Bottom