• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
and chibo? tant your accomplishments can't even come anywhere close to mine

even if you lived here i would still be ranked higher than you

stop trolling and being salty that you can't get PR'd

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lolololol

Why u mad chibo

You're just lucky I wasn't at ktar to ruin your miracle run

Losing to penta is a great accomplishment tho, keep it up

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I have an exam tonight, an exam tomorrow afternoon, and class tomorrow night till 9 so I won't be able to discuss rankings till tomorrow around 10pm. If you guys can't wait for me its all good.

M@v

Subarashii!
gosh, if berserker and m@V and chibo get ranked i'm gonna be a bit salty i don't live in PA
If I don't face you in tourney next time I see you(Which we have every time so far so I don't see a problem), $5-10mm? I won't even be near the edge this time; that way you can't steal a win.

All I can really recommend is get better; your not going to get ranked in MD/VA if you keep saying woe is me these people are way better. Your beating yourself that way.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if they're so easy why dont you two get top 2 lol

though i admit it is kinda sad :/

our top 5 is still strong at least

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
if they're so easy why dont you two get top 2 lol

though i admit it is kinda sad :/

our top 5 is still strong at least
But chibo, philly's not THAT bad! :troll:

Anyway, i know i'm not making it on this time, but i'll put my wins anyway.

Tournies/Dates:
BR3 1/15
Harrisburg 1/29
HSV 2/5

Wins:
Rev
Mav
KBM
NiteWing
Damon180
Wango

Losses:
Robfox
TKCK
Berserker
Umbra
Cheese
Chibo

:c

If I make Honorable Mention, it'll be a miracle.

EDIT: Tant, let's be honest, you're not allowed to talk. You squeaked one out against a player who we all know is better than you using a desperation tactic that would've gotten you killed had the player not been from Pittsburgh. Congratulations! What you don't seem to get is that it doesn't give you the right to talk **** about the whole state. The whole reason that this state was going downhill was the lack of OoS participation. How is a state supposed to get better if nobody on the outside comes in willing to play? The point is that we brought ourselves back to rank with the rest of the East Coast on our own, and we can take the majority of players in any state out here. You have NO RIGHT to talk **** about a state just because you beat Pittsburgh. So did the Packers. Get over yourself, dum-dum!

FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!

:205:

M@v

Subarashii!
Melon, the only person who can both back me up and flame the **** out of me at the same time.

It never ceases to amaze me. :awesome:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EDIT: Tant, let's be honest, you're not allowed to talk. You squeaked one out against a player who we all know is better than you using a desperation tactic that would've gotten you killed had the player not been from Pittsburgh. Congratulations! What you don't seem to get is that it doesn't give you the right to talk **** about the whole state. The whole reason that this state was going downhill was the lack of OoS participation. How is a state supposed to get better if nobody on the outside comes in willing to play? The point is that we brought ourselves back to rank with the rest of the East Coast on our own, and we can take the majority of players in any state out here. You have NO RIGHT to talk **** about a state just because you beat Pittsburgh. So did the Packers. Get over yourself, dum-dum!
Melon, let's be honest, you lost to ike. And robfox. You also went jigglypuff in doubles. So you really shouldn't be talking to anyone.

Berserker is **** though, i got him to sell out on one kill move with his falco and it won me a set, his falco certainly out played me

ill take it

_umbra_

Smash Champion
^ and you lost to a senile old man, you don't have room to talk either ^_^

edit: ahh i'll take this part out, maybe I shouldn't be spreading hate tonight. tant it wasn't directed at you

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Melon, let's be honest, you lost to ike. And robfox. You also went jigglypuff in doubles. So you really shouldn't be talking to anyone.

Berserker is **** though, i got him to sell out on one kill move with his falco and it won me a set, his falco certainly out played me

ill take it
easy dude, i wasn't taking it all that seriously, you know it's all good! :D

and yeah, berserker is ****. both him and umbra deserve to be ranked this season. plus robfox was doing WORK at that tourney, so i could care less about that, he was the talk of the tourney early on. Also, jiggs isn't that bad of a character, especially in doubles, you just have to have incredible spacing. maybe playing more touhou would help... :/

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm slightly disappointed that you all got defensive instead of trying to justify yourselves

It makes trolling a lot more difficult. Chibo knows what to do

Melon you know we straight, but I had to bring the real talk

Robertfox come to pound and silence the haters

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
easy dude, i wasn't taking it all that seriously, you know it's all good! :D

and yeah, berserker is ****. both him and umbra deserve to be ranked this season. plus robfox was doing WORK at that tourney, so i could care less about that, he was the talk of the tourney early on. Also, jiggs isn't that bad of a character, especially in doubles, you just have to have incredible spacing. maybe playing more touhou would help... :/
Do not play Touhou.

Don't.

It will ruin every aspect of your Smash career if your name is not Umbra.

Edit: Umbra not wanting to spread hate is probably why it's so cold in State College right now...

Robfox

Smash Lord
Scott word, did you jus call me "Robertfox"
w.e fact is don't talk down on me like you're super pro, or that im garbage. I think anybody who has played me can see im not garbage @ all. I don't do well wit that 2 faced **** Tant real talk.
As for the "silence the haters" thing, they weren't talking bad about my gameplay in fact quite the opposite. We cool nd all but yea don't do that

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Do not play Touhou.

Don't.

It will ruin every aspect of your Smash career if your name is not Umbra.

Edit: Umbra not wanting to spread hate is probably why it's so cold in State College right now...
LOL time to spread some hate then

kingtoon you suck the big throbbing donkey **** and you're lucky you *****ed out of the state college tournament cause I woulda whooped your ***

@ all the people *****ing cause the rankings are mad easy: It's cause all your friends in philly blow ****. They ARE mad easy lollll. I mean seriously, I'm gonna not play for a year and come back to instant top 10 status? It's cause most of the random philly kids who filled in spots suck. Half of the good players in this state quit already, and just me coming back aint gonna fix the problem. Looks like its up to state college and what few good philly players are left (vex xzax chibo smurf etc.) to carry this state.

*waits for it to be warm tomorrow*

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
didnt eveyone come up and knock state college to te 7th and 9th placings? o yea. and didnt u all lose to cheese? o yea. lol getter better scroob

and lol at u carry this state or any state college watsoever. itll be more like me, vex, squall, xzax, smurf. philly run this state baby

M@v

Subarashii!
didnt eveyone come up and knock state college to te 7th and 9th placings? o yea. and didnt u all lose to cheese? o yea. lol getter better scroob

and lol at u carry this state or any state college watsoever. itll be more like me, vex, squall, xzax, smurf. philly run this state baby

Get trolled

10:troll:

M@v

Subarashii!
And this was directed at me, even though umbra is the one trashtalking you, because.......

oh well, I'll just keep watching umbra troll.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
u cant trash talk some1 who's better than u.

and u were the only 1 viewing the thread so u were in my range of fire.

if M@V = Shippo

Chibo = Pierce

Top Bottom