• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I take no offense as to whether I'm on the panel or not. I'm just experienced with rankings discussion (3 years of the NJ panel brawl + 1 year NJ panel Melee) so I will be on if needed but if there are enough PA panelists I don't mind be off for the season.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
chibo doesnt like black people.

thats why all the othere rankings he asked for ebo. lol i mean ebo seriouslly. like the guys never on.

and kayLo! whos clearly the whitest of em all. i feel u chibo. keepin the black man down one ranking period at a time.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good job gimr

Beat the dead horse some more
it's not a dead horse if you continue act on impulse.

Also, I saw you being a jerk, and then saying it was trolling when people started to get upset. It didn't seem like it was resolved

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Shout to ratchet for backin’ out on behalf of my shooter

and chibo idc about still bein 1st. I care that u stop tryna dik UFB over every ranking period

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lmao... <3 GIMR

Can i resign from KC as well?.... /trolling

I understand where you're coming from Chibo (about not being a part of KC) but don't u think you should've run that by us first? I mean, it woulda been nice. Yes, fury retired, yes, Jband left the crew, yes NAKAT left the crew, yes HiME doesn't travel, yes, Def hasn't been active in ages, and yes we all don't get to play each other all the time. But we are still a crew... a group of guys that get a long and have one mission; to beat anyone that stands in our way. Why won't you continue to be a part of a group (our crew) in this state? What is your basis on leaving? Just curious, not arguing.

@Vex... I hope you don't feel the same as Chibo. I hope you'll still rep with me and smurf.

About the panel situation: UFB should have a rep, honestly.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well im available anytime and we only need 1 rep form each crew.

chibo
me- UFB
Vex - KC
Keitaro - OOS
Umbra/M@v- GE

if u just do it this why witout tryna screw UFB over we can get this done tonight.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
If it's between me and mav for a spot on the panel, I don't wanna do **** so let him do it... if not i'll still do it. Either way, let it be known that I agree with kingtoon and it makes me feel sick :urg:

M@v

Subarashii!
That wound up being a 3-2 final vote in chibos favor. U vs chibo was debated for an hour maybe more I thinkk,

Top Bottom