• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I assumed they were at least 3-1 since they moved on, meaning my vote wouldn't matter anyway. Didn't care to go back and look at all of Chibo's wins in detail.

If it's that serious, I can do that at some point today, buuuut like I said: no reason for me to since my vote wouldn't do anything anyways.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i mean if u look at this new rankingz list it is favoring winz heavy over losses...............WHich is what its suppose to be..BUt since the debate isnt chibo vs xzax but squall vs chibo doesn't squall have better winz plus head to head winz on chibo>?< i could be wrong since i dont really remember alll of squallz winz i kno he has xzax and chibo over chibo and chibo has me over squall

M@v

Subarashii!
We debated it... squall chibo tusm and xzax were all kinda close tbh. We spent the most time discussing those 4 by far.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Every single decision in the rankings was unanimous (all decisions before Kaylo got there was 4-0) except for Xzax vs TUSM was 4-1 in TUSM's favor.

M@v

Subarashii!
After a long debate I may add. we spent around 4 hours doing rankings, I know at LEAST half of the time was on chibo/xzax/tusm/squall

EDIT: I Went ahead and put in the changes from last season:
(and I put the rankings on aib as well.

1. Vex :popo::dedede::gw::pit::metaknight: (+2)
2. Smurf :metaknight: (+3)
3. Chibo :rob: (-1)
4. Squall :snake: (-3)
5. TUSM :dedede: New!
6. Xzax :falco::metaknight: ==
7. Fury :metaknight: (+1)
8. MIB :wario: (-1)
9. Kingtoon :toonlink::kirby2: (-5)
10. M@v :falco: New!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
u kno Mav i have read over ur older post and there is no doubt that u were completely for xzax being over CHIBO...."I agree with Inui's statement 100%" " Xzax over Chibo" etc.. things like this around the board.. I mean u even said to Chibo stp whinning xzax is better then u and has better wins and the Rain mm should not count AT ALL...IT's therefore hard not to ques. u and ask how u changed ur mind over a few hours........

Just curious..and im not for xzax being over Chibo or Vice Versa I've always said its really close, but i just like full explinations on things.. I kno Keitaro was 50-50 so0 i can see him changing and I kno Nasty was for CHibo and Chibo was For CHibo lol..

and Ques. for PA..WHat combination of 4 people would best rep PA if there was a state 4v4 tourney??

M@v

Subarashii!
I was like 75-25 for xzax going into it, Even if I would of voted for xzax I would of been out voted 3-2 anyway.

What it came down to for me was that they had good wins(Xzax with Praxis , Chibo ith brood, squall with the japanese diddy, tusm with a bunch of good wins),
but more of xzax's wins were mms, which EVERYONE, not just the panel, didn't want to count as much. If they were all tourney wins/mms counted as much the rankings most likely would of been different. Mms don't count this new season(Besides ones that happened before the announcement), so that headache won't be there, and all wins will be on an equal scale.

Its like I said before, see my post about mms not counting as much having a significant impact.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol im done caring about rankings cuz me and kenny are without a doubt top 5 in this state and we arent on here so **** it
yeah I lol'd at the rankings on the first page

Xzax is personally the hardest person for me to beat in this state and he's 6th rofl

well, besides Squall, but that's a character thing; every Snake is harder than everyone ever

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
vex
squall
kingtoon
smurf/mib/ or xzax
matt your not in the top 4 or 5 seriously stop.

top 4 would go
1. Vex
2. Squall
3-5 KT/Me/Smurf

3-5 is hard

Kenny does stuff that me and smurf cannot do
I do stuff that Kenny and Smurf cannot do
and Smurf does stuff that me and kenny cant do so IDK tbh

mib004

Smash Ace
matt your not in the top 4 or 5 seriously stop.

top 4 would go
1. Vex
2. Squall
3-5 KT/Me/Smurf

3-5 is hard

Kenny does stuff that me and smurf cannot do
I do stuff that Kenny and Smurf cannot do
and Smurf does stuff that me and kenny cant do so IDK tbh
vex
squall
kt
smuf/mib/xzax.

U lost to EBO xzax lmfao and got outplaced by steph. ME and squall was just talking about how your really not good anymore "well atleast as you used to". And you are in no shape and form near kenny to be honest, that guy is really good, very underrated. Your ok cause you play meta knight and thats it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
vex
squall
kt
smuf/mib/xzax.

U lost to EBO xzax lmfao and got outplaced by steph. ME and squall was just talking about how your really not good anymore "well atleast as you used to". And you are in no shape and form near kenny to be honest, that guy is really good, very underrated. Your ok cause you play meta knight and thats it.
idc wtf u say i was throwing up and was ****ting my brains out so idc if ebo beat me. next time you beat a good player that isn't snakeee come talk to me. I beat Zucco this season without mk and didnt you loose 0-2? I also beat Keitaro who you lost to once again with falco also. Matt don't start **** cause you really haven't proven **** at all EVER since the 2 years you've been playing

mib004

Smash Ace
lol smurf you lost to a local thou :). lol no but in all honest I wouldn't put myself in just because last stock i never finish.

Adhd
Zuco
Naro
lie
shadow
inui

smh :(

squall
vex
kingtoon
smurf

"put smurf over xzax cause he is better at the ditto"

mib004

Smash Ace
idc wtf u say i was throwing up and was ****ting my brains out so idc if ebo beat me. next time you beat a good player that isn't snakeee come talk to me. I beat Zucco this season without mk and didnt you loose 0-2? I also beat Keitaro who you lost to once again with falco also. Matt don't start **** cause you really haven't proven **** at all EVER since the 2 years you've been playing
Lmfao why so mad its just a game buddy relax don't you have homework or something geesh. lol @ beat a good player other than snakee that was funny "not my fault they make me play him". You still lost to ebo that's like his first good win "bad loss for you :)". Oh and xzax who is you best career win inn smash lmfao "i said career".

lmfao @ inui. But no seriously its kingtoon. the season just started and he beat.

vex
keitaro
XZAX "TWICE"
Pwii
Pierce
RJ
Chibo.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Lmfao why so mad its just a game buddy relax don't you have homework or something geesh. lol @ beat a good player other than snakee that was funny "not my fault they make me play him". You still lost to ebo that's like his first good win "bad loss for you :)". Oh and xzax who is you best career win inn smash lmfao "i said career".
Seibrik in MM but tournament Elev8/Zucco/Jash/Keitaro/Squall/Praxis and idc matt you think your better then me when your really actually not. I'm trying to just forget rankings but players like Chibo and TUSM over me makes me kinda mad/salty cuz i know im better then them.

mib004

Smash Ace
Seibrik in MM but tournament Elev8/Zucco/Jash/Keitaro/Squall/Praxis and idc matt you think your better then me when your really actually not. I'm trying to just forget rankings but players like Chibo and TUSM over me makes me kinda mad/salty cuz i know im better then them.
I beat F@t@l :) lol. But xzax in all serious you are good, But not that good i used to suck badly lol, I got better thou. I just think your skill stayed the same while everyone is getting better that is all. I still think im better than you thou im sorry.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Seibrik doesnt try in MMs lol i thought everyone knew that! hes even open about it too

also outplacing doesnt depict total skill. look at everyone who outplaced me at orlando. i guess theyre all better than me :)

edit: fatal :D this drama is boring. too many tiers below nj drama. its a battle of whos the tallest hobbit yo. zucco where u at

mib004

Smash Ace
Seibrik doesnt try in MMs lol i thought everyone knew that! hes even open about it too

also outplacing doesnt depict total skill. look at everyone who outplaced me at orlando. i guess theyre all better than me :)

edit: fatal :D this drama is boring. too many tiers below nj drama. its a battle of whos the tallest hobbit yo. zucco where u at
this guy is a loser ^^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo do not start, and if you want to I'll MM you for any amount of money
I didn't start anything, I'm just seeing mad people that aren't me are getting recommended for representing the state in a crew battle and you post your top career wins and my rebuttal is that mine are a lot better lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I wanna play all you philly kids at dso ^_^

maybe a mm or 2 if anyone is up for it, i'm too poor to do more than a few though :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol im done caring about rankings cuz me and kenny are without a doubt top 5 in this state and we arent on here so **** it
yeah I lol'd at the rankings on the first page

Xzax is personally the hardest person for me to beat in this state and he's 6th rofl

well, besides Squall, but that's a character thing; every Snake is harder than everyone ever
ksizzle was ranked 8th before in NJ recently. Wins and losses matter, not personal opinions or who is actually better than who.

No need to proclaim it out loud either.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
u also tried to throw dubz into the mix and didn't want to rediscuss when the panel called for it. U were ignorant and said no matter what my vote won't change.
No, I did not. When did I actually want to count doubles for singles rankings? Do not be ********, and do not accuse me of such stupidity unless you bring evidence to prove your claim.

I wasn't ignorant. I saw the wins, I saw the losses, and my opinion wasn't going to change on them. There was no point for me to rejoin the discussion.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I'm not going to "hunt" down ur post but i remember u saying how xzax was better in dubz and blah blah blah..wtf does that have to do with singles rankingz>>?<< NOt sayin u were tryna get that into his singles winz. Regardless of if u were going to change ur vote or not the panel as a whole was willing to get baq together and talk about the rankings again and make new changes. By u sayin "I don't need to talk about rankings again my vote stands" is very ignorant. U don't know what new ideas or thoughts people may want to bring to the table.. Just by u saying "I don't make ******** list where you're above xzax" continues to show how bias'd/arrogant/immature/ignorant/young-minded/ u are..

I'm glad u are not apart of the PA rankingz system XD

~PEACE and good day sir~

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui did say that, and referrenced tournaments from this current season, not last season where this was done for

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't need your new ideas. I saw the wins already. I saw the losses already. Talking about it with people won't change the facts.

Don't call me immature, child. You're in no place to lump me together with the likes of you and most of this community simply based on me being confident in my own opinions and decisions.

I'm actually curious as to how TUSM got above Xzax. How did that one even happen?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm calm. I want to see Xzax and TUSM's wins and losses again so I can get a good laugh in before leaving to play Pokemon and then sleep. This immature/ignorant/childish person has to go to work tomorrow to make money to pay for his car he actually fully owns and pays for (even the insurance), take care of his elderly grandparents, and then go to school in the evening, so I can't be up all night. Gotta go be an ignorant little kid tomorrow ya know!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I don't need your new ideas. I saw the wins already. I saw the losses already. Talking about it with people won't change the facts.

Don't call me immature, child. You're in no place to lump me together with the likes of you and most of this community simply based on me being confident in my own opinions and decisions.

I'm actually curious as to how TUSM got above Xzax. How did that one even happen?

Forget this post lol y would i bother with this guy lmao0

I would 2 like an explination for TUSM>Xzax from the panel cuzz i don't see it AT ALL.

@TRUTH son where u been at yo0 no homo i missed u u was madd chillz and not a crying baby when u lost?

Top Bottom