• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We're just about done the rules, couldn't get it done quite in time for this past weekend since we only had a couple days and our schedules conflicted but there has been process don't worry.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thanks

yea i like that new system i just whipped up

wont work as well for rankings (it might if i adjust it) but it worked great for organizing rules

@everyone - rules for this season are almost done

mib004

Smash Ace
TUSM is exactly right lol, But yea somebody just post last season rankings up D@MN........................ It has already been done, we are like a quarter into the next season already and nothing is up wtf. Xzax let chibo be over you so they don't have to discuss the rankings again "i mean who cares anymore xzax honestly". I don't know why its taking y'all this long for regulations, just decide mm count rankings on our off, preferably off thou :). But yea this should be up by tonight we were done 2 months ago its October lmao.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We are hopefully meeting very soon to redo last seasons rankings.

lol atleast we got the rules and regs out for this season

mib004

Smash Ace
PA's Top 10!

1. Vex Kasrani :popo: :dedede: :pit: :gw:
2. Smurf :metaknight:
3. Xzax :falco: :metaknight:
4. ChiboSempai :rob: :metaknight:
5. Squall :snake:
6. Fury :metaknight:
7. TUSM :dedede:
8. Kingtoon :toonlink: :kirby2:
9. MIB :warioc:
10. .com :olimar:

Honorable Mentions:
Rogue Pit :pit: :falco:
Nasty :lucas: :metaknight: :snake:
Bnzaaa :popo:
M@v :falco: :metaknight:

this is the rankings if its gonna be rediscussed "between chibo and xzax", it should have been done already point, blank, period............

NOW SOMEBODY PUT IT IN THE GOT D@MN OP..............

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
mib i seriously dont know why you've been posting like you have been on swf recently but it should stop. and we already said were rediscussing the entire last PR, not just one or two spots.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
xzax stop dont troll

there arent enough active pa players to do so. if enough do its possible. perhaps we could pa/de melee rankings

mib004

Smash Ace
mib i seriously dont know why you've been posting like you have been on swf recently but it should stop. and we already said were rediscussing the entire last PR, not just one or two spots.
What chibo shut the hell up. I dont care about anything but LAST season rankings to be up, notice I said LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But Bout time yall post these rankings, the next season rankings will be up in about 2 months or so. I dont even know what swf means lol, that's why people in pa don't care cause stuff never gets done on time. I swear if yall rediscuss it and its the same d@mn thing im gonna laugh "even thou i should be over kingtoon cause he had NO TOURNEY WINS AT ALL :). All he did was beat junebug in 5$ mm he even agrees lol. But yea i think the rankings should stay the same, but let the panel discuss and take another 2 months on it lol smh.

Cmon chibo i got faith in you get it done lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I'll let you know once I have my tournament series running. I might know of possible dates on Tuesday. So hopefully that can help with melee rankings.

This is for MELEE. <3

M@v

Subarashii!
^ What he said.

Off to bed.

I think I'll count the number of times chibo has grabbed the ledge to fall asleep.

M@v

Subarashii!
oh yeah, one more thing before I start counting, I'll be glad to explain reasoning if anyone's curious, but not until tomorrow.

beeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
OMG 0_o......... that rankingz system needs hella explination....i don't disagree but u c a lot of rage lol.. it's upside down backwards nd sideways from the old one

M@v

Subarashii!
To help condense things, the fact that mms counted less than tourney really affected these rankings.

@ TUSM, This applies to you. Pretty much all of your big wins were tourney, so they counted more than mms, giving you that boost.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
GOod **** TUsm!

u dont care and get ranked 5th i'd hate to see a caring Tusm (F-ing ****)

so0 lets see.. basically this new panel has non verbal told the Old panel that u fail and suck at life b/c these new rankings are completely different...

and chibo is 3rd who switched there vote? chibo and imma assume nasty said yes to chibo.... who else...I kno Mav said no, Keit said no, so was it Kaylo? and i was sorta wondering y squall was so0 low

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My two cents before I leave for the day and miss any debate/rage/whatever:

- I got there after top 3 were already made, and I don't think I voted on MIB vs. Kingtoon now that I think about it. :urg: I would have voted Matt over Kenny too tho.
- I voted for Xzax over TUSM.
- Could've sworn Ev was an HM (I mentioned him and everything), but I guess not.

Off job hunting!

Pre-ninja edit @Smurf: I wasn't there when they talked about Chibo..... I was out last night, and by the time I got online, they were on Xzax vs. TUSM.

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah, when we looked at squall again we were like "How did they rank him 5th, lol."

I mean the guy c4'd himself to death 4 times in a set vs a Japanese player and still won.

too good.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
u dont care and get ranked 5th i'd hate to see a caring Tusm (F-ing ****)
No, last season I actually put in some effort. I can't say I didn't care, that was pretty much my goal for this past season, to show people what I can do when I actually give two sh*ts, and get ranked.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
My two cents before I leave for the day and miss any debate/rage/whatever:

- I got there after top 3 were already made, and I don't think I voted on MIB vs. Kingtoon now that I think about it. :urg: I would have voted Matt over Kenny too tho.
- I voted for Xzax over TUSM.
- Could've sworn Ev was an HM (I mentioned him and everything), but I guess not.

Off job hunting!

Pre-ninja edit @Smurf: I wasn't there when they talked about Chibo..... I was out last night, and by the time I got online, they were on Xzax vs. TUSM.
u still get a vote...

Top Bottom