• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When have i ever been immature.. u whine and complain everytime u lose, u are the definition of the word. Ur face is right next to it in Webster..W/e I'm done carry on lurking the boards as u do.
Maturity is the willingness and the desire to put aside short term pleasures for long term gains. It has nothing to do with me hating losing, as all competitive people that care should.

I would 2 like an explination for TUSM>Xzax from the panel cuzz i don't see it AT ALL.
At least we agree there.

btw, use Firefox, it will check your spelling for you

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
The reason I was given when I voted against it was that TUSM's wins were more consistently good than Xzax's..... Xzax's top 2 wins were better, and he had a few mms to give him a slight boost, but it wasn't enough for them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tusms tourney wins include but arent limited to cura, slikvik, gdx, dapuffster, and dark peach

xzax's are kid, praxis, ssr, takeover, kingtoon, remix, smash64

to lightly provide some info on it. we found tusm's wins to be stronger overall. xzax has a higher or two win but outisde of that tusms wins were of a more consistent level and better overall

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
TUSM's wins were DaPuffster, Dark.Pch, Slikvik, gdx, cura.

Mine are Praxis, Takeover, Kingtoon, KiD, smash64, Remix. and to add on in MM Lie and yes! which should count for something.

Then in the RR(which does actually count as mm) TUSM lost to me, chibo, and kenny(and i beat kenny/chibo)

TUSM also lost to KiD at Heero's http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=8654

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wait, what? Xzax clearly beats TUSM.

Did you even look at losses? I'm pretty sure Xzax consistently only lost to very good players.

If you can ride having 1-2 better wins than someone to be ranked above them, then so can Xzax.

double standard bull****

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Two things. One, I listed KiD as a lost, as I did all of my tourney, pools, and MM losses. Two. MM's don't count as much, as was stated a few times today.

Three, f*ck that round robin.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
@TRUTH son where u been at yo0 no homo i missed u u was madd chillz and not a crying baby when u lost?
long story and smash dropped way the hell down on my priority list. thinkin of a comeback cuz i miss mah PA ninjas and ninjette

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Two things. One, I listed KiD as a lost, as I did all of my tourney, pools, and MMM losses. Two. MM's don't count as much, as was stated a few times today.

Three, f*ck that round robin.
Yes they do not count much but in the result of a tie or a head to head. If we go head to head which should be the case based off our result imo.

Also

Praxis = Slivik
Takeover > GDX
Kingtoon > DaPuffster
SSR = Dark.Pch
Kid + Remix + smash64 > Cura

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Does everyone in PA just do this?

Inui said:
Tournament

Defeated:
Gunblade
Shadow x 2 (all Falco in one set)
Riot
LingLing
Jace
Allied
Rookie
Atomsk
Vinnie
KingYoshi
Soma Cruz
Sean
MIB
Kingtoon x 2
Mata
Keitaro
Zwarm
Onega
Sil
Legan
Steep
Syth
Tutu
Renegade
CyberMario
ChiboSempai
Logic/P~S
Jtails
Dabuz x 2
Doom

Lost to:

Brood
Zucco
Vinnie
Orion
Dabuz
ADHD x 2
Zex x 2
Squall x 2
Atomsk
Snakeee
Hylian
Shugo
Anti
Pierce

Money Matches

None yet
makes life so much easier

seems like you don't...

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
So0o00

Kingtoon>Gdx
PRaxis>dapuffster
Takeover>cura
Cura>remix

explain how its close....Xzax top win outclasses TUsms by far...

@INUI we do but rankings got done twice so0 i guess they had a hard time getting everyone's ratio'z

Inui

Banned via Warnings
<3

& @Inui: It's hard enough getting people's accurate records period lol. Getting them to make it look nice is asking for way too much.
just update a notepad file after every tournament

derp

that's what NJ did after I started doing it

So0o00

Kingtoon>Gdx
PRaxis>dapuffster
Takeover>cura
Cura>remix

LOL while I agree with your conclusion, you came to it the wrong way

Takeover and Kingtoon are better wins than ANYTHING TUSM has, that is certain

but Dapuffster is not a light win and Praxis is currently not a very good win

overall, yes, TUSM loses to Xzax, but your skill opinions are just off

in fact, most people have off skill opinions, due to not playing enough people or understanding things enough

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

derp

Uhh, half of them don't even write **** down til it's time for rankings. If you think you can get them to, be my guest, but it ain't happenin.

derpderp

dextasmurf

Smash Lord

derp

LOL while I agree with your conclusion, you came to it the wrong way

Takeover and Kingtoon are better wins than ANYTHING TUSM has, that is certain

but Dapuffster is not a light win and Praxis is currently not a very good win

overall, yes, TUSM loses to Xzax, but your skill opinions are just off

in fact, most people have off skill opinions, due to not playing enough people or understanding things enough
yea honestly speaking i took it from wut i kno of the playerz at the time s0o i probably have the people in the wrong order..

I think the panel is wrong on the vote of tusm and xzax and just like chibo vs xzax i will fight for an explination.... Squall over xzax i will go for though

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nobody cares about my boy xzax =(

besides Inui!
And me.

I was lone soldierin in there.

It's whatevs tho, we won't have mm bull**** to worry about in future seasons. So that should make things easier.

M@v

Subarashii!
once again, TUSMs wins were all tourney. A fair amount of xzax's good wins were mms. We ALL agreed that mms count less. If all of xzax's wins were tourney he would of been higher than TUSM. That simple.

Xzax's top 2 wins were better than TUSM's top two. However, the majority of tusms wins were lightly superior.

Honestly Chibo/squall/tusm/and xzax were all really close.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes they do not count much but in the result of a tie or a head to head. If we go head to head which should be the case based off our result imo.

Also

Praxis = Slivik
Takeover > GDX
Kingtoon > DaPuffster
SSR = Dark.Pch
Kid + Remix + smash64 > Cura
comparing 3 ppl to one?
ssr = dark peach lmaooo

So0o00

Kingtoon>Gdx
PRaxis>dapuffster
Takeover>cura
Cura>remix

@INUI we do but rankings got done twice so0 i guess they had a hard time getting everyone's ratio'z
lol you cant compare xzax's best win with one of tusm's lower ones like that

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I did not ask Inui nor Zucco to post Inui said he did it because thats what he thinks and idk why Zucco did lol. Smurf is doing if because thats how he is. I think its bull**** how every season something like this happens to me, but I'm going to walk away from this thread and stop because the panel knows better then I do(smirk). And I'm going to **** this season so players that do not deserve to be above me and who I'm better then will not be above me. This panel reminds me of the BBR. A lot of people who DO NOT know the scene well enough or understand wtf they are doing well enough. Mav/Nasty do not understand the scene that much(Mav due to being inactive and Nasty is always coming up and asking me if this persons good or what-not). KayLo doesn't care about this game enough to understand the scene enough, but shes smart and not biased so she is a value and she also is not a value at the same time.

And Chibo I'm publicly saying this, me OR vex should be on the panel.

@Mav- My tournament wins overall are better then TUSM's and if you do not see that your on crack or do not deserve to be on the panel.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I did not ask Inui nor Zucco to post Inui said he did it because thats what he thinks and idk why Zucco did lol. Smurf is doing if because thats how he is. I think its bull**** how every season something like this happens to me, but I'm going to walk away from this thread and stop because the panel knows better then I do(smirk). And I'm going to **** this season so players that do not deserve to be above me and who I'm better then will not be above me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMrDUOe2uuk

Zucco

Smash Master
I did not ask Inui nor Zucco to post Inui said he did it because thats what he thinks and idk why Zucco did lol. Smurf is doing if because thats how he is. I think its bull**** how every season something like this happens to me, but I'm going to walk away from this thread and stop because the panel knows better then I do(smirk). And I'm going to **** this season so players that do not deserve to be above me and who I'm better then will not be above me.
Just dont let the rankings get in the way of your tourney play. Sure you may get seeded alittle lower because of this but seeds dont matter if you just **** everyone ;).
What has darkpch done? I think he's currently comparable to SSR.
I agree.

Zucco

Smash Master
yeeeeee.

I usually only complain about my seed when I have to fight dabuz lmao.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
these rankings dont effect seeding that much now considering were over a month since the ending of it

i'd lmao if kingtoon was seeded as 9th (in relative to pa players) at sdso3 this weekend, and he would obv be much higher

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I did not ask Inui nor Zucco to post Inui said he did it because thats what he thinks and idk why Zucco did lol. Smurf is doing if because thats how he is. I think its bull**** how every season something like this happens to me, but I'm going to walk away from this thread and stop because the panel knows better then I do(smirk). And I'm going to **** this season so players that do not deserve to be above me and who I'm better then will not be above me. This panel reminds me of the BBR. A lot of people who DO NOT know the scene well enough or understand wtf they are doing well enough. Mav/Nasty do not understand the scene that much(Mav due to being inactive and Nasty is always coming up and asking me if this persons good or what-not). KayLo doesn't care about this game enough to understand the scene enough, but shes smart and not biased so she is a value and she also is not a value at the same time.

And Chibo I'm publicly saying this, me OR vex should be on the panel.

@Mav- My tournament wins overall are better then TUSM's and if you do not see that your on crack or do not deserve to be on the panel.
I said I didn't want to be on the panel,

I agree with the Nasty thing, I love the dude, but he really is clueless when it comes to how good players from other area's are imo. Mav actually pays attention to results and stuff, so I wouldn't necessarly say that about Mav. I agree that Kendall sometimes doesn't care enough but she's normally a good panel member.

I REALLY don't understand how TUSM is above Xzax.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I said I didn't want to be on the panel,

I agree with the Nasty thing, I love the dude, but he really is clueless when it comes to how good players from other area's are imo. Mav actually pays attention to results and stuff, so I wouldn't necessarly say that about Mav. I agree that Kendall sometimes doesn't care enough but she's normally a good panel member.

I REALLY don't understand how TUSM is above Xzax.
And I said that about Kendall, she doesn't care enough about smash sometimes but she is smart/not biased so she is still a value. Mav might pay attention but he doesn't live the actually scene we are basing rankings off of so its kind of hard to tell.

Chibo hasn't backed up TUSM > Xzax at all.

Nobody has.

And nobody seems to agree with him on the issue.

derp
Nobody will and its going to stay the same as it is.

I was talking to Smurf and he sees how I feel know about rankings. I'm not just a ***** when it comes to rankings, something dumb or unfair happens to me, and I try and fight for it and I get flamed. Chibo did the same thing and he got his way, I try and I get **** on.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If someone doesn't have educated and accurate opinions of skill, they shouldn't be a panelist. That's my take on it. That's commonly my gripe with Doom.

But at least he PLAYS PEOPLE AND ATTENDS EVENTS.

~_~

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Nobody will and its going to stay the same as it is.

I was talking to Smurf and he sees how I feel know about rankings. I'm not just a ***** when it comes to rankings, something dumb or unfair happens to me, and I try and fight for it and I get flamed. Chibo did the same thing and he got his way, I try and I get **** on.
It's cause you're black.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
consider this about Xzax's wins:

Praxis - Inactive, only attended Apex forever and like that's it
Takeover - HM in MDVA at the time, though certainly good it's his best win imo
Kingtoon - 9th in PA for the season he beat him

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hey guys who remembers when Truth won Smash at the Shore?

good times

GET ****ED UP CHIBO LMAO

hella wet that day

and we all died a little inside...

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I def shoulda got ranked just for dunking Chibo's monkey azz when no one else could. C'est la vie...

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
consider this about Xzax's wins:

Praxis - Inactive, only attended Apex forever and like that's it
Takeover - HM in MDVA at the time, though certainly good it's his best win imo
Kingtoon - 9th in PA for the season he beat him
Lets look at TUSM's wins:
DaPuffster- Inactive, only attended Apex forever and like that's it.
Dark.Pch- not ranked, and hasn't done anything in ages.
Slikvik- Good win, but wasn't active during this season and isn't PR or HM
GDX- good/okay win

Chibo, your explanation is trash. Thanks for kicking me off the panel when I seem to be the only one that makes sense.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
wait wait wait...again with this whole judging it off the new season coming up.. WHEN XZAX BEAT KT HE WAS RANKED 4TH IN PA...we had this prob last time

Top Bottom