• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hooray, it finally got done. My bad @not being available. ;;

Matt's right tho, I really don't give two ****s about Brawl anymore lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm fine with whatever is picked but I would like to hear the panel's full reasoning for putting Xzax above me. I feel that I'm deserved at least that much.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Especially if last season's logic is somewhat followed at all where MIB was almost above Xzax, this is like that but to a much greater extent. My top win is incredibly better than anything Xzax has. It's also not like that's the only thing I have, where I still had some solid wins to hold to Xzax besides Brood, aka I wasn't exactly a one-hit wonder. I know Xzax had some wins that I lost to, but all of them except Remix iirc were MM's.

mib004

Smash Ace
everyone is cocky....i **** sure am lol

lmao but u suck.

Edit thats crazy people doing mm got them PR lmao. how did kingtoon get pr over me he didnt do anything this season but. well he did have some good wins, and if it was a tie he got mm and i dont so yeah now i see why. But fury im confused at that?

And how the hell in gods name is rogue pit Honorably mention, and ebo, or even phillyrider is not? i mean the guy hasn't attended anything in over a year cmon.

M@v

Subarashii!
I want to know that too, I thought if your honorablly mentioned because of inactivity, you needed to enter at least 1 thing <_<, or of been HM'd/top 10 the season right before.

Dont tell me its because he showed up at apex for a day and played friendlies >___>

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
crage the dog?

Pokemon?

wtf.

Do something like marvels or sega characters or family guy lmfao
I was thinking that too, but Marvel's already been done. Family Guy would be nice.

Someone's probably gonna punch me for this, but what about Naruto?

Yes, I'm joking.

But, I'm kinda not.

MIB sucks.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wanna know where Rogue came from too lol. Especially if at least Ebo's not on there, Ev I can understand.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lmao but u suck.

Edit thats crazy people doing mm got them PR lmao. how did kingtoon get pr over me he didnt do anything this season but. well he did have some good wins, and if it was a tie he got mm and i dont so yeah now i see why. But fury im confused at that?

And how the hell in gods name is rogue pit Honorably mention, and ebo, or even phillyrider is not? i mean the guy hasn't attended anything in over a year cmon.
huh? what did u say? speak...................up>?< One more time??? OO0O0HHHHH i can hear u now. SOrry I had to step WAYYYYYYYYY down the ladder to hear u clearly since u ALL THE WAY down here...

M@v

Subarashii!
You feel so tough to be on a list on a forum topic. Rogue pit has done literally nothing and is on that same list, lol.

The only person from this state that matters anyway is vex.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh snap the shiz talk!!

But I'm happy for Smurf, he has beaten people that made me think "wtf??" but as he consistently started to do those wtfs he's a scary person to fight for anybody in the tristate now.

mib004

Smash Ace
huh? what did u say? speak...................up>?< One more time??? OO0O0HHHHH i can hear u now. SOrry I had to step WAYYYYYYYYY down the ladder to hear u clearly since u ALL THE WAY down here...
lolololololol nobody cares about rankings as much as you, chibo, and vex lol. Your still afraid to mm me so im good. We all know where you truely stand on the PA rankings.

1. vex
2. squall

lol at TUSM

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*waits patiently for reasoning*

lol just realized the only power ranked player xzax beat in tournament is kingtoon

edit: and since from what i understand rain did not count, does this mean I can forfeit any set I'm about to lose and it doesn't count against me? if this is the case then I'm going to have a flawless record with no losses next season.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm fine with whatever is picked but I would like to hear the panel's full reasoning for putting Xzax above me. I feel that I'm deserved at least that much.
Especially if last season's logic is somewhat followed at all where MIB was almost above Xzax, this is like that but to a much greater extent. My top win is incredibly better than anything Xzax has. It's also not like that's the only thing I have, where I still had some solid wins to hold to Xzax besides Brood, aka I wasn't exactly a one-hit wonder. I know Xzax had some wins that I lost to, but all of them except Remix iirc were MM's.
maybe you should stop losing to free people a lot? all of Xzax's losses were to very good players, like top players and stuff, while you keep losing to mediocre people and placing near last often enough that it makes you look not so good sometimes

also, not that it matters much, but he's been doing way better than you in doubles recently

I wanna know where Rogue came from too lol. Especially if at least Ebo's not on there, Ev I can understand.
anyone in honorable mentions based on NJ's logic and rules falls into two categories

1. can do major damage if they show up, probably taking top 5 and placing in the money (teh_spamerer, for instance)
2. barely missed the rankings by a little bit (essentially they would be the 11-15 spots)

RP would most certainly fall into the first category in PA; he is naturally smarter than half of the PR'd players and can beat good players regardless of his inactivity

*waits patiently for reasoning*

lol just realized the only power ranked player xzax beat in tournament is kingtoon

edit: and since from what i understand rain did not count, does this mean I can forfeit any set I'm about to lose and it doesn't count against me? if this is the case then I'm going to have a flawless record with no losses next season.
stop being a ****** trying to get a good win from someone that didn't care and walked away lmao

he clearly didn't give a ****, so you didn't actually beat the same Rain that played in the tournament

it's rankings on the Internet and you're below a player more skilled than you; please get over it

I like you a lot right now, Chibo

don't ruin it please

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
anyone in honorable mentions based on NJ's logic and rules falls into two categories

1. can do major damage if they show up, probably taking top 5 and placing in the money (teh_spamerer, for instance)
2. barely missed the rankings by a little bit (essentially they would be the 11-15 spots)

RP would most certainly fall into the first category in PA; he is naturally smarter than half of the PR'd players and can beat good players regardless of his inactivity
So basically...... once you're good, you're PR'd for life?

Even if you haven't been active in god knows how long?

That makes no sense. In that case, the Honorable Mentions list should be a lot longer..... put AndyG on that ****.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I didn't take that as Chibo saying he wants that win, but the solution to that situation gives people the option to abuse it. Don't think anyone will though (hopefully)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tbh I don't care what you think of me because after what you said on AiB to me I'm not exactly pleased with you so to say.
Also PA's honorable mentions never worked like that in the past.
Wins are favored HEAVILY over losses as per discussion from last season's panel - which I know Keitaro can attribute to after the Xzax vs MIB debate.
No need to bring up doubles straight up.
Aren't you the one that said "smash players need to stop being babies" and care about MMs and stuff like that? Sorry but when it's announced on the microphone about RAIN doing money matches with everyone and I'm the only person that defeats him (in the second wave at least, I don't know about the first but I don't recall anyone beating him then), all of a sudden I guess he just doesn't care.

Either way, if RAIN can quit out when I'm a stock ahead on third game and the set not count, then I should be able to do the same next season and not get any losses.

Edit: Ninja'd from Keitaro. I normally wouldn't be one to abuse such loophole, but if I'm being cheated out of a top win like that because of it happening then yes I'm going to abuse it next season, and I do see it as a flaw.

Edit 2: Also I was really under impression (as was almost everyone else) that 3 tournaments were needed to be active.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I didn't take that as Chibo saying he wants that win, but the solution to that situation gives people the option to abuse it. Don't think anyone will though (hopefully)
you and Chibo seem to think everyone is a ****** lol

So basically...... once you're good, you're PR'd for life?

Even if you haven't been active in god knows how long?

That makes no sense. In that case, the Honorable Mentions list should be a lot longer..... put AndyG on that ****.
I'm pretty sure he's not PR'd, but just on honorable mentions since we all know he's stil legit and exists in the scene and goes to stuff sometimes

AndyG literally sucks now and left forever and does nothing

tbh I don't care what you think of me because after what you said on AiB to me I'm not exactly pleased with you so to say.
lol I didn't think you'd be so sensitive

I thought you were more mature than that

Also PA's honorable mentions never worked like that in the past.
why do people care so much about honorable mentions

Wins are favored HEAVILY over losses as per discussion from last season's panel - which I know Keitaro can attribute to after the Xzax vs MIB debate.
that's cool

you beat Brood, which is amazing

but then lost to everyone ever while Xzax only loses to S/A class players

uh...

No need to bring up doubles straight up.
just pointing it out to strengthen my argument that Xzax is currently more skilled than you + uses better characters so he's not crippling himself

that's why I wanted to play him a lot during the car ride

I like playing the best I can

Aren't you the one that said "smash players need to stop being babies" and care about MMs and stuff like that? Sorry but when it's announced on the microphone about RAIN doing money matches with everyone and I'm the only person that defeats him (in the second wave at least, I don't know about the first but I don't recall anyone beating him then), all of a sudden I guess he just doesn't care.

Either way, if RAIN can quit out when I'm a stock ahead on third game and the set not count, then I should be able to do the same next season and not get any losses.
why be a ******

Rain is from Japan and doesn't give a **** about rankings

he wanted to watch Brood play and he's rich and didn't care about $5

if someone was in an MM with me and then walked away during it because they had something more significant to do or take care of, I wouldn't consider that a legit win at all (I would happily take the money, however)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And I didn't happily take the money and I wanted to finish the set. I asked him after Brood's set was done if he wanted to re-do the entire third set and he didn't want to. I'm not just trying to get free wins here, I wanted to win or lose legit.

Yes you shouldn't bring up doubles and the way you are completely shows how it's making you more bias in favor of him. Also not to mention the two times Xzax has placed top 3 recently in doubles were at tournaments I wasn't at with solid teammates (which I haven't really gotten recently unfortunately) and they were all after last season ended.

wtf at you saying how you wanted to play Xzax the most in the car as it's the best practice like you're saying it's better than fighting me knowing it was even impossible to play me since either me or you were driving, so us playing each other was impossible.

And thought I was more mature than that from what you said on my blog? Doesn't matter how mature the other person is what you said was downright disrespectful. "you look like you could have a heart attack at any moment and it's hideous to look at."
That I'm hideous to look at? **** you Inui.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm pretty sure he's not PR'd, but just on honorable mentions since we all know he's stil legit and exists in the scene and goes to stuff sometimes

AndyG literally sucks now and left forever and does nothing
Obviously you knew what I meant. Anyways, I don't really care that he's on there, just looks silly. He's not active, so there's no reason for him to be mentioned at all lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
why do you feel your MM with Rain should count? because you want to be above a child on rankings over the Internet when that child put in more work than you and didn't lose to a ton of randoms and mediocre players? come on, dude. let Matt have it. he didn't get a ton of embarrassing losses like you did.

didn't you get last or close to last with Vinnie when Xzax beat Atomsk/Snakee and Zucco/Orion?

Xzax was the best practice in that car due to using Falco/MK and not lolROB and being a bit better than you. sorry?

yeah man you are very far from attractive at all. have you looked in a mirror? very...unshapely... please lose weight for your health so you don't die early. instead of crying about me pointing something out that everyone probably agrees with, you should do something about it for your own good. I often tell my friends things most people don't tell them due to "tact" and other things I view as hinderances in life lol. feel lucky I'm fine with being so honest with you.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I would like to know how I am honorable mention. Inui states that:

However, I didn't go to a single event this season, nor did I ever place top 5 or place in the money at a decent sized tourney. Also, we only need 2 tournies to be considered for rankings?

So confused :confused:.

M@v

Subarashii!
I would like to know how I am honorable mention. Inui states that:

However, I didn't go to a single event this season, nor did I ever place top 5 or place in the money at a decent sized tourney. Also, we only need 2 tournies to be considered for rankings?

So confused :confused:.
So essentially Nasty and I should be the only two HMs?

Well, jband too, because hes the ****ING LEGEND.

:p

and out of curiosity, How did you guys decide MIB 9, .com 10, and Me as HM?

I know .com has a bunch of wins by $5mming pretty much everyone at apex, but who has MIB beaten?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
vote for soul eater! or courage! dont vote for pokemon lol thatd be dumb. ohio did the pokemon cards rankings and florida did actual pokemon and another region did pokemon too. that **** is super played out and if you do it, itll be wacker than NY's PR ....WHO HAS NO PIC AT ALL!

also chibo you may find it offensive but at least inui is being honest. would you rather him lie to you? lol

mib004

Smash Ace
?????????? M@V i should of been 8th probabably 7th OR 6TH if i did one mm. Thats the only reason kingtoon, Fury, and TUSM is over me TBH, cause they do.

Mav u and fury have 0 good tourney wins, u cant get ranked off bad tourney wins and a couple of mm

And .com has better tourney wins then u and nasty, and he has a **** load of people he beat in mm. good people, so that got him 10th

M@v

Subarashii!
Akward because fury's 6th. The only people I really could of beaten in tourney that were significant was blue rogue and earth. Shugo I didn't mention because he's way above me, and it was my biggest loss in terms of how bad I lost(got 0-3d lol). Imo he's a top 3 falco atm, behind larry and I'm thinking about even with kismet.

Tant and future were tourney, but thats about it. I just had mediocre brackets all summer. My placings at non nationals were 3rd, 3rd, 5th. So meh.

Vinnie

Smash Master
didn't you get last or close to last with Vinnie when Xzax beat Atomsk/Snakee and Zucco/Orion?
This point is invalid. I teamed with Xzax and did just as bad. I can only do well with a couple of partners :/ (Allied, Snakeee, Punishment Divine, Izumi...).

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Akward because fury's 6th. The only people I really could of beaten in tourney that were significant was blue rogue and earth. Shugo I didn't mention because he's way above me, and it was my biggest loss in terms of how bad I lost(got 0-3d lol). Imo he's a top 3 falco atm, behind larry and I'm thinking about even with kismet.

Tant and future were tourney, but thats about it. I just had mediocre brackets all summer. My placings at non nationals were 3rd, 3rd, 5th. So meh.
I love kismet but what has he done compared to shugo's national accomplishments? even if its your opinion, with results its just wrong. hes def 2nd best at this point.

mib004

Smash Ace

not about what u place, about who u beat

M@v

Subarashii!
read the mediocre bracket part. Didn't have many opportunities where really good people showed up as my bracket match.

@ ksiz

true, what has kismet done at mlg, a 25th, and I forget his raleigh placing?

Shugo got 9th at apex, and tied with rain, which is huge.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Mav just stop you keep on talking about yourself and at this point obviously no one cares.

Can everyone stop the arguing!? Free hugs from xzax :D

Top Bottom