• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lol my character choice shouldn't have anything to do if i get ranked or not. If i didn't get ranked this season bc you guys decided it's "Lucas" and that "A Lucas main doesn't belong being PR'd." Than that's obsurd.

If i'm not ranked bc previous non-PR'd ppl had better wins then i did, and they get ranked this season (pushing me off the list) then i'd be ok w/ that. However, I did better than EBO this season therefore i wouldn't necessarily be pushed off.
inui was just jokin bout ya character causing u not to be ranked lol

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
lol my character choice shouldn't have anything to do if i get ranked or not. If i didn't get ranked this season bc you guys decided it's "Lucas" and that "A Lucas main doesn't belong being PR'd." Than that's obsurd.

If i'm not ranked bc previous non-PR'd ppl had better wins then i did, and they get ranked this season (pushing me off the list) then i'd be ok w/ that. However, I did better than EBO this season therefore i wouldn't necessarily be pushed off.
He meant as in, the character holds you back because hes terrible.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
soul eater is like an uber awesome anime and pkm has been butt sex'd used since 01. COurage isnt bad but kinda boring..Id also be up for Side kicks theme..that would be hot

M@v

Subarashii!
My memory serves me getting a kickass bdacus kill on inui in a friendly :D.

But yeah, definitely ****ed up that will set. Wanted to rematch him there. Whatever, I'll have to keep face and get him next time. No sense crying about it.

Btw, I want fav video game characters, Can I haz character too?

M@v

Subarashii!
Mks next to my name.....i feel like a gay player now.

At least I'm better vs icies with him than smurf is :D

Other than that and doubles, my mk sucks :(

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't have a ******** amount of jumps, or transcendent priority. Oh yeah and I don't have 50 ways to time someone out.

I do have a really gay cg and gay lasers though; ill admit that.

You want to know how to **** falco?

Host a tourney with no ledgegrab rule.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't have a ******** amount of jumps, or transcendent priority. Oh yeah and I don't have 50 ways to time someone out.

I do have a really gay cg and gay lasers though; ill admit that.
you have lasers and a reflector to outcamp anybody and nobody is allowed to fight you up close or approach you until mid percent unless they want to risk eating heavy damage and being put off stage or dropped into your oki

also your side b is a ******

everyone knows how to **** MK's ****

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
watch m2k vs dehf on sv somewhere in the middle of the match where DEHF runz away for like 1min and m2k is struggling to catch him..Homoness at its fulliest lol

M@v

Subarashii!
sorry mav your not falco or a good rep. for him
yup. someone's gotten cocky I see. I still feel I did just fine. I got a hell of a lot better than I was at the beginning of this year, I'm happy with the progress. Got some good wins this season, and I'll just keep practicing more. and getting better. Can't really explain it more than that.

Thing that sucks is I'll more likely than not be inactive this season. Probably only making mlg DC because of school, unless I can make a philly tourney/host a legit psu one. If the season goes into december another pittsburgh tourney would do it.

M@v

Subarashii!
Doesn't mean he has to downtalk me lol. And I still feel theres some areas his falco can get better on imo, mainly the technical department. He's just a really smart player, with a really ****ty controller LOL.

Whatever, my Fox>Xzax's wolf so :D.
Which reminds me, next time I see you xzax, $1 mm my fox your wolf lets do itttttttt.

M@v

Subarashii!
Well I hate falco dittos, so I guess I would use mk... I dunno. It depends on the day. Sometimes I do better in dittos, sometimes better with mk.

I don't go over $5 inui. Its one of my mm rules, I don't like putting that much money down on 1 set of a video game.
But if you want to do $5 thats cool :D

Edit: DAMMIT NASTY LOL

PS. Pick courage. Its out of the box and no one's done it yet. I can make it on photoshop if you guys want me to.

Top Bottom