• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would like to know how I am honorable mention. Inui states that:

However, I didn't go to a single event this season, nor did I ever place top 5 or place in the money at a decent sized tourney.
Lol, that's kinda funny. Just accept it, I guess!

also chibo you may find it offensive but at least inui is being honest. would you rather him lie to you? lol
I think Chibo would've preferred if Inui hadn't said anything in the first place. It's just rude. *shrug*

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
?????????? M@V i should of been 8th probabably 7th OR 6TH if i did one mm. Thats the only reason kingtoon, Fury, and TUSM is over me TBH, cause they do.

Mav u and fury have 0 good tourney wins, u cant get ranked off bad tourney wins and a couple of mm

And .com has better tourney wins then u and nasty, and he has a **** load of people he beat in mm. good people, so that got him 10th
fury beat snakeee and rookie and xzax in tourney....

lie in a mm and inui and kai

@inui xzax lost to fury so0 unless fury is a top class player a statement u said a while back is wrong, and although u "think" u are telling the truth about chibo and his lookz and whatever you honeslty don't kno. There are people who are over weight that are actually healthy and if u don't know 100% that he is not u have no right to write what you did idc if u were being honest cuzz there is a time and a place for things and AIB/Smashboards is not one of them. you also don't have the right to say who is and who is not attractive (yes u are intitlied to ur own opinion) wtf are you to judge ANYONE..

mib004

Smash Ace
rookie diddy, i also beat snakee twice, and i also beat esoj and he beat xzax. And didn't he beat inui snake cmon? But yea he did mm and i didnt "just like TUSM and kingtoon" not mad just saying.

also yea inui that was just disrespectful it wasn't funny at all man. "even thou chibo do look like a bigtoe lol :)" Yo no pokemon theme what the hell thats so lame and played out do DBZ or family guy something different "and courage is just plain out dumb.

who tryn play today?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
All I've heard thus far about my placement is it's because of my losses but that doesn't make sense when we established in the past that wins heavily outweigh losses...

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I'd also like to say that i asked like 6 random people to compare chiboz vs xzax tourney winz and if they couldnt come up with a clear answer should it go into losses head to head tie breaker etc and all 6 people chose chibo hands down...THose people included drk peach blackanese master ravyn vinnie (i think) rookie yoshq.... and it was done annoymously without there names just player A'z winz vs player B'z....I kno these people are not panel and im not even tryna side with chibo or anyone for that matter but i remember when MIB was being ranked last season and got 6th just cuzz of Fatal even though he had some ****ty loses.. I think chibo deserves a proper explination panel. ALso if i dont think its far to fully count out chiboz match vs rain...if u are able to bend the rules of mmz that since it didnt finish it shouldn't count then u should at least give him a some points for winning a game and then being up a full stock game 3. Thats only fair

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
LMFAO at the new rankings Chibo, xzax, and smurf over me looollolol congrats guys i guess. But chibo its just rankings idk why people take rankings seriously TBH. Everyone know who your are and how good your are in the community that's all that matters, this is just a forum. If i was ranked 9th i could care less cause i know for a fact im second in the state "HANDS DOWN" and anybody who seen squall play knows that so yea lol. But chibo stop crying and forget it your good in the game and your ranked 4th and xzax ranked 3rd wow one slot, i could see if it was 1st and 2nd but cmon dude.

And smurf the points that chibz got for that 1/4 of a mm was the money duh. The money is what counts the most anyway.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tbh Squall I do MM's for the accomplishments, the money is hardly anything to me. I would play just as serious with $5 or $1 or even none if people want to do a proper set. I like to be able to gauge my skill and have a good record. If it weren't for the panel saying only $5+ MMs counted I would be doing $1 or $2 with everyone. To me it was more important proving myself to the other players (mainly the Japanese players traveling here) and wanting to play against them in a more or less serious environment which is why despite the fact that he already gave me the $5 from the money match I asked him if he wanted to do the entire 3rd match over.

However FFA MMs that's where I care about the money and it's why I say we should be doing em for $5 lol. Winning $15 is pretty nice, and there's no satisfaction in building a record based off of FFAs lol, so those to me are all about the fun, laughter, and $$$$$

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
You know why we have stupid rules in the US.. Like it's illegal to fall asleep eating ice cream on top of your car in Colorado?? Because if we didn't have that law, people would do it. So unless you want to make rage-quitting out of a MM/Tourney match not count for rankings.. You kinda have to give Chibo the win against Rain..

Screw pokemon, go with DBZ!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i would also like to point out that it seems as if the panel didnt discuss things thoroughly. It was posted sating they could talk about rankings around 10 iirc, and then rankings were posted at what? 11 or 12.. last season it took a few discussions to make good decisions.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
also chibo you may find it offensive but at least inui is being honest. would you rather him lie to you? lol
apparently he does

This point is invalid. I teamed with Xzax and did just as bad. I can only do well with a couple of partners :/ (Allied, Snakeee, Punishment Divine, Izumi...).
you haven't teamed with me yet

@inui xzax lost to fury so0 unless fury is a top class player a statement u said a while back is wrong, and although u "think" u are telling the truth about chibo and his lookz and whatever you honeslty don't kno. There are people who are over weight that are actually healthy and if u don't know 100% that he is not u have no right to write what you did idc if u were being honest cuzz there is a time and a place for things and AIB/Smashboards is not one of them. you also don't have the right to say who is and who is not attractive (yes u are intitlied to ur own opinion) wtf are you to judge ANYONE..
accidents happen

I don't need to be a doctor to see that Chibo is in an unhealthy situation... that amount of fat around the waistline drastically increases the risk for heart attacks and other cardiac problems.

All I've heard thus far about my placement is it's because of my losses but that doesn't make sense when we established in the past that wins heavily outweigh losses...
wins outweigh losses

but you have enough horrible losses to weigh as much as the wins, broski

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
stop being a ****, Inui.. do you really think that smashboards is an appropriate venue to use to express your concerns about your "friend's" health in the manner that you're going about it? If you were really concerned, you would tell him what you thought using different methods and not put him on blast in a forum..

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui also finds it approopriate to blast me in person whedn possible.

would u mind listing all my awful wins that ruin me? remix and uhhh.... who else is that bad?

outside from remix what i can remember is
mlg - fizzle ans keitaro
apex - suinoko and jerm
kotc - yes and fujita
gauntlet - anti and blackanese
fusion - orion and snakeee
xanadu - candy and lie

to compare some losses, vex also lost to snakeee and lie, xzax also lost to blacka. to compare fizzle since hes an outsider in the list, hes ranked (10) on ohio pr and is a lot higher than smash64 (tied 5th for HM) who xzax lists as one of his top wins

aka all state ranked players and good japanese players. no one bad.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui also finds it approopriate to blast me in person whedn possible.

would u mind listing all my awful wins that ruin me? remix and uhhh.... who else is that bad?
THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OMG. I can help you out since I did it already.

I've seen a lot of VERY low placings from you and losses that the "best ROB" and "top 3 in PA" shouldn't EVER have.

stop being a ****, Inui.. do you really think that smashboards is an appropriate venue to use to express your concerns about your "friend's" health in the manner that you're going about it? If you were really concerned, you would tell him what you thought using different methods and not put him on blast in a forum..
waaaaaaaaaaaaah

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
chibo he is right on the low placings but lucas really stop with the weight "concerns".....its not helping AT all and you look like a **** and are starting to piss me off so stfu about it please..

if people don't stop with the arguing and hate trust me they will pay

Inui

Banned via Warnings
chibo he is right on the low placings but lucas really stop with the weight "concerns".....its not helping AT all and you look like a **** and are starting to piss me off so stfu about it please..

LOL

relax, child

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman

hahahaa XZZAAAXXX

Dotcom

Smash Lord
You guys seriously need to chill. Why are people so worked up about everything, you all need to ust relax.

I mean I don't want to say anything personally, but INui this isn't the right place to tell Chibo your "concerns" about him. He's a grown man and is free to do anything he feels like. You approaching him in the way you are, makes you seem childish tbph.

I still don't understand the HR, there's literally no reason why Ebo, or Evan aern't on it. But that's just my lowly opinion I guess.

I'm tired of the pokemon theme, it's OVERPLAYED and kind of boring now. Courage or Soul Eater would be fine.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You guys seriously need to chill. Why are people so worked up about everything, you all need to ust relax.

I mean I don't want to say anything personally, but INui this isn't the right place to tell Chibo your "concerns" about him. He's a grown man and is free to do anything he feels like. You approaching him in the way you are, makes you seem childish tbph.

I still don't understand the HR, there's literally no reason why Ebo, or Evan aern't on it. But that's just my lowly opinion I guess.

I'm tired of the pokemon theme, it's OVERPLAYED and kind of boring now. Courage or Soul Eater would be fine.
More honorable mentions will be added when the PR image is done and added to the first post, tbh we didn't really think about the HR's, we only focused on the actual PR.

And you have to pick one theme, can't just say both, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so like all panelists have posted since i asked for clarification of xzax above me and the only answeer iv gotten is a bunch of terrible losses, which iv more or less debunked, and no one replied to what i said about it...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so like all panelists have posted since i asked for clarification of xzax above me and the only answeer iv gotten is a bunch of terrible losses, which iv more or less debunked, and no one replied to what i said about it...
you can't debunk what actually happened

beating Brood is cool

then losing to a ton of people that the "best ROB" and "top 3 in PA" should NEVER lost to is just awful

why did the "best ROB" lose to like the 11th best Toon Link and 10th best Wario lmao?

mib004

Smash Ace
what wario did he lose to? And ITS OVER RANKINGS IS DONE ****, CHIBO IF U WANTED TO DISCUSS IT YOU WOULD'NT OF LEFT THE PANEL IN THE FIRST PLACE D AMN

mib004

Smash Ace
the theme really need to be family guy characters OMG.

Vex - Stewie
chibo - Peter
Xzax - Chris older brother
Smurf - quagmire
Fury - Joe
TUSM - the donkey
MIB - Randy Newmen
Kingtoom - James Woods
,COM - Cleveland

lmfao

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
the theme really need to be family guy characters OMG.

Vex - Stewie
chibo - Peter
Xzax - Chris older brother
Smurf - quagmire
Fury - Joe
TUSM - the donkey
MIB - Randy Newmen
Kingtoom - James Woods
,COM - Cleveland

lmfao
Dunno why I'm stewie, but uh, the theme is between the 3 that are in the pool, the pool results don't matter though because I can't see who voted, only PR players can vote, so I have a notepad with who voted.

MIB what theme are you voting for.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui so far in your two posts about it uv brought up results from doubles for xzax and singles from me... for this season.

iv had one bad loss, how does that drop me below xzax who i had better wins than.
doesnt matter if rankings were made, they were changed last season after they were released first.
still havnt heard a reason for xzax over me. past seasons we have had full reasoning for everything, and have even released chat logs of the panel when needed...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think you had better wins than Xzax. I looked at both of your wins and losses and Xzax looked better. You beat Brood in pools. Cool? Stop trying to ride that one win to being above a better player.

mib004

Smash Ace
chibo u are really pissing me off, just give it up. You lost to remix and was 2nd in PA that's horrible not to mention m@v beat u in a mm. U and xzax wins have about the same strength level, he has legit lossess while you have 2 mediocre losses, he has consistent tourney placings while u place good one week then place ****ty another. You go by the next best things, its not like your wins outweigh the hell out of his wins, not to mention your best wins were in pools.

Panel closed wait till next season

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
inui leave personal opinion out of this. if that was the case vex woulda been first last season. you had said yourself at kotc u thought my wins were better, why the change? i also obv have more than just brood. also others think my wins r better, like when smurf asked 6 ppl about our wins without our names and all six of them said me.

i kind of want to hear from more than inui.

who else is even on the panel i dont know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo u are really pissing me off, just give it up. You lost to remix and was 2nd in PA that's horrible not to mention m@v beat u in a mm. U and xzax wins have about the same strength level, he has legit lossess while you have 2 mediocre losses, he has consistent tourney placings while u place good one week then place ****ty another. You go by the next best things, its not like your wins outweigh the hell out of his wins, not to mention your best wins were in pools.

Panel closed wait till next season
mib stop talkin like youre a panelist

smurf also lost to mav in a mm who cares good **** to mav

and if brood "was just pools" then dontcha think vex shoulda beaten him?

geez i guess i shoulda forfeited to mav during game 3 of our mm when i was behind

Top Bottom