• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
After graduation, Chris will take a job as a Logic professor.

"So if reasons imply mad, and things because mad, we can show that things because reasons."

QED

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
After graduation, Chris will take a job as a Logic professor.

"So if reasons imply mad, and things because mad, we can show that things because reasons."

QED
^Seems unsound, let me try...

IF Reasons THEN Mad
Things that are happening are Reasons
.: THEO

~~~~

Also, wow I just got to read like 3 pages of stuff to get caught up. I forgot how fun that can be as it's definitely been at least 6 months since I saw one of our threads move like this. Cool.

Eddie: If I ever see you again, I'll happily MM you. :]

Lmaooo at the old rounds with me and DJ.

For the record: I've been put into Loser's bracket at every tournament in the last year practically by either Adam or Kevin. Facts of life. /no salt
I long ago have come to terms with the fact that our in-state brackets will be lawls for always. I've literally played everyone in our state in bracket probably at least 5 times over the years. Dem skill gaps are very real though.

I still have barely gotten to play aside from a few games with Chris and Dylan the other day. Triangle area is hyper flake about getting together and it's pretty pointless in sending a mass of texts to have nobody show up so I just...stopped that too. Oh well.

$mike

Smash Ace
LOOOOOL

miss you so goddamn much dude.
I miss the **** out of you too, along with the other guys from NE. In a few years I'll be back in CT, and we will be reunited at long last. I wanted to text you when you were doing commentary at ROM but I wasn't sure if I had the right number.

Top Bottom