• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So Twitch finally beat me in a friendly today.

FD.

Then he started sandbagging.

ughhhhh

Twitch counters my style really well now by waiting for me to approach like I normally do and then doing strange things that perfectly counter it. It's super frustrating and I'll admit I got really pissed about it. Had to go into rage mode thinking in order to start approaching in weird ways so he wouldn't be ready so I could **** him.

This game is starting to require tons of thought every match. I miss the old days of 07 when just hitting l-cancels was half the game lol.

Edit: LOL Yay. XD

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
holy ****, ashley with the real talk.

EDIT:: **** kevin might as well retire now. can't even beat your little brother. ****ing scrub.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
So Twitch finally beat me in a friendly today.

FD.

Then he started sandbagging.

ughhhhh

Twitch counters my style really well now by waiting for me to approach like I normally do and then doing strange things that perfectly counter it. It's super frustrating and I'll admit I got really pissed about it. Had to go into rage mode thinking in order to start approaching in weird ways so he wouldn't be ready so I could **** him.

This game is starting to require tons of thought every match. I miss the old days of 07 when just hitting l-cancels was half the game lol.

Edit: LOL Yay. XD
tell twitch i said $1 mm Link vs Fox 3/5 sup baby

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol, are people really getting mad at chris now? seriously, people come in here and make racist jokes, and you guys just are going to sit there and expect him to NOT retort? thats just stupid.

its pretty sad that we have to resort to this petty bull****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha if people are mad at me, they really have their own problems.

maybe its cuz i'm the one guy in NC not dickriding cam's puff.

not really my problem.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
go nuts? you must overestimate how much i care about anything that is said on these forums.

implying that snap plays brainless sometimes is about as nuts as i go.

but you are pretty short. but you're part of the races that matter, so i guess i lose no matter what i say.

DJRome

Smash Hero
u guys are idiots

blacks are ******s cause they're **** dumb like chris get hit by every shine just run up to him and shine and he takes it in the *** or like sneak he just jumps in to bairs when u toss him off cause he don't learn

and all u krackas is stupid as **** too blah blah i try to do my bair bair bair bair bair oh ****, he hit me while i bair how do i get around it if i can only bair bair bair bair, esp that ***** pp cause he gets gimped twice a match by ****ty players like yay and esp lose to that twit twitch

Top Bottom